Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2020, 05:19 AM   #46
ben8888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
Only his mindless delusional twinks and simps are impressed with Dipshit Donnie....

EU now BANNS Americans from visiting but allows Chinese to visit Europe!

Many countries now view and consider Demented Don, The Laughing Stock of the World!

The EU is a fucking joke... Britain already shot that horse...
ben8888 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 05:25 AM   #47
ben8888
Valued Poster

Lets talk about some real crisis shit.... The damn Japanese buying up all the American Bourbon... My damn Blantons is up to $199.99 a bottle now....Criminal i need the Donald to hit em with a tariff...
Old 07-03-2020, 05:42 AM   #48
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
They were quarantined??? Most notably, it was a self-quarantine. Nobody was quarantined!

Here’s how "self quarantine" works: You live in New Port Richey, Fl
Walk through the Wuhan Market. Sample some cuisine. Go to the airport and hop on an airplane. Land in Seattle. Layover for 3 hours so you wander around the airport. Board a plane and land in Chicago. Layover for 2 hours so again you wander around the airport. Board a plane and fly directly to Tampa. Wait 20 minutes for luggage. You’re feeling generous today so you hire a Lyft to get home to New Port Richey.
Begin self quarantine.

No, I don't think he should have denied US citizens. But the only people that were denied entry were Chinese Nationals. But even the Chinese Nationals who had business in the US were able to enter the US.

Also, don't forget that between the time of the reported outbreak in China and the travel ban more than 300,000 people entered the US from China. You may recall this statement: By the time the travel restrictions went into effect the horse was already out of the barn".

NOBODY was quarantined!

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/th...-restrictions/
Dems wouldnt have acted sooer. They criticized Trump when he did. Pelosi was telling people to visit Chinatown at that time. DeBlasio was out yelling people. there's no risks.. Did you forget that?
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 05:46 AM   #49
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Seriously? You actually thought i was referencing you when i said "you"?

And you people claim Joe Biden has dementia. LOL.
I did. So did Zollner, although he will likely deny it after your reply.
The dementia Joe comparison is funny. Although, I haven't owned a record player since the 80's and never allow kids rub down my hairy legs.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:23 AM   #50
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
Dems wouldnt have acted sooer. They criticized Trump when he did. Pelosi was telling people to visit Chinatown at that time. DeBlasio was out yelling people. there's no risks.. Did you forget that?

I went to the trouble of posting the link. The least you could do is read it to find out the true Dem reaction.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:28 AM   #51
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben8888 View Post
Lets talk about some real crisis shit.... The damn Japanese buying up all the American Bourbon... My damn Blantons is up to $199.99 a bottle now....Criminal i need the Donald to hit em with a tariff...

You do understand if he got a tariff for you the price would go up don't you?

trump keeps talking how he brought China to it's knees with tariffs. They aren't stupid people. They raise the prices to cover the cost of the tariff. So in the end your $199.99 bottle is going to cost you $249.99.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:43 AM   #52
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I went to the trouble of posting the link. The least you could do is read it to find out the true Dem reaction.
The article says none of the "democrat candidates" criticized Tump. They're not the only democrats. Democrat members of Congress and the senate did. I believe Biden did as well. I don't remember what date he announced his candidacy.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:39 PM   #53
ben8888
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do understand if he got a tariff for you the price would go up don't you?

trump keeps talking how he brought China to it's knees with tariffs. They aren't stupid people. They raise the prices to cover the cost of the tariff. So in the end your $199.99 bottle is going to cost you $249.99.
Trump Tariffs have brought Billions of $$ back to the USA... The industry im in buys a lot of metal we used to get EVERYTHING from China now its about 60% Domestic 20% South Korean and 20% from the EU... So saying his tariffs have only passed on the cost to americans is dumb.... I read a Forbes article that said there are 600+ Less Billionaires in China now than there were in 2018... Hes put the boots to china... and its about fking time some president had the balls to do it.

Let me rephrase for you woody is a export levy pretty much same as a tariff just on exports...
Old 07-04-2020, 05:19 AM   #54
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Quote:
Trump Tariffs have brought Billions of $$ back to the USA... The industry im in buys a lot of metal we used to get EVERYTHING from China now its about 60% Domestic 20% South Korean and 20% from the EU... So saying his tariffs have only passed on the cost to americans is dumb.... I read a Forbes article that said there are 600+ Less Billionaires in China now than there were in 2018... Hes put the boots to china... and its about fking time some president had the balls to do it.

Let me rephrase for you woody is a export levy pretty much same as a tariff just on exports...

"Trump’s Tariffs Were Supposed to Ding China, But the U.S. Economy Is Getting Hit 2.5x Harder"

https://fortune.com/2019/10/08/trump...conomy-impact/
Old 07-04-2020, 05:58 AM   #55
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Trump Tariffs have brought Billions of $$ back to the USA... The industry im in buys a lot of metal we used to get EVERYTHING from China now its about 60% Domestic 20% South Korean and 20% from the EU...
What kind of metal are you talking about? Because it sure as shit ain't steel, copper or aluminum.
Or are you just making that up?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:19 AM   #56
Ranger Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
But no matter what, trump runs the CDC and the CDC set the rules that Mario's son was playing by.

FUCKIN' INFLUENZA!!!!!!!!!
The CDC guidelines did not say to send infected patients into nursing homes with just body bags and no PPE like cuomo and other democrat governors did. Seems Florida did not do this, but then again that is a Republican run state. This is so obvious it is sickening or pure eveil. Even if the CDC said to throw old people off a cliff, would cuomo have done that also???
Ranger Dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:20 AM   #57
Ranger Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Let's all hide in the basement with Biden.
Ranger Dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:50 AM   #58
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Dog View Post
The CDC guidelines did not say to send infected patients into nursing homes with just body bags and no PPE like cuomo and other democrat governors did. Seems Florida did not do this, but then again that is a Republican run state. This is so obvious it is sickening or pure eveil. Even if the CDC said to throw old people off a cliff, would cuomo have done that also???
Refresh my memory: is Dan Patrick a Democrat or a republican?

Texas' lieutenant governor suggests grandparents are willing to die for US economy

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...my/2905990001/

Florida governor DeSantis fired the scientist who was doing the Covid19 stats because she wouldn't "fudge the facts".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a-coronavirus/
Old 07-04-2020, 12:43 PM   #59
hensonbedges
Gaining Momentum

Come on guys, stop being so rough on lil donnie, he's doing the best he can. It's hard for him to keep a firm grip on all these issues with those widdle chubby fingeys.
hensonbedges is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 12:47 PM   #60
hensonbedges
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
True investment comes from within never stop sharping your knowledge whew
Come for the whores, stay for the Carlos.
hensonbedges is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women