Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2020, 07:53 PM   #76
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

If you’re waiting for another correction to load up on tremendous shares, our Fed isn’t offering one. Keep a slow dollar cost average into our beautiful markets, and build amazing wealth over time. Whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:21 PM   #77
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Not sure who's pretending to be hurt by it....but since we're on the topic of pretending...

And then there's....

Willy Wanker? Got anything? Anything at all?
Are you asking why I mentioned that I thought you seemed miserable and angry, but I never mentioned that NBT seems angry?

I have asked NBT the same thing. It was not too long after I started posting here, maybe he remembers it. Like you, he answered, so I don't have any reason to ask again.

From other forums I know that some posters just have a screen character and are just playing a role, some are not. I find it interesting to know where they're coming from.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 10:22 PM   #78
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

I've had battles on here too. It can get heated. I try not to get personal, but looking back I've slipped up and regret certain posts. I know many of the discussion on here would likely be more civil if face to face. I don't really know anyone here personally. Zollner and I have had some battles in the past, and still do. I've also had some great discussions with him outside of politics.
To any users here that I disagree, or have battled with, I try to take it with a grain of salt and would buy you a beer if I ever saw you out at a strip joint or bar.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:37 AM   #79
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Fair enough. But did you call him out on his political rhetoric? Or his misogynistic rhetoric? I suspect it was solely the latter and not the former, because i also suspect you're perfectly ok with the arrows and bombs he throws around politically. While, of course, claiming that I and "the left" are angry and hateful.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 06:32 AM   #80
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Melania looking eminently fuckable last night while our President delivered an epic rant in the shadow of the former butchering ground of the barbaric Lakota Sioux, a gang of thieves and murderers who specialized in killing infants, raping women, and who stole their "homeland" from a slightly less effective group of lawless savages.

Try going very much further back than this and it's essentially conjecture because their version of history is depicted in drawings and finger painting that a four year old child would be embarrassed by.

When you contrast how hot Melania is to all of the recent wives of presidents the difference is really stark.

Hussein's wife - the facial characteristics of a prehistoric man, among other serious disqualifying issues which include probably having a dick.
Laura Bush - reasonably attractive as a younger woman, aged horribly, most likely due to alcoholism.
Hillary Clinton - prototype bitchy and unsightly hag, would do poorly even whoring herself in a toilet bowl like Binghamton.
Barbara Bush - George Washington lookalike.
Nancy Reagan - not fair to assess due to advanced age.
Rosalynn Carter - on a par with Laura Bush minus the ravages of alcohol.

Could go back further but would be an exercise in redundancy.

The only one that comes close to Melania in terms of attractiveness is Frances Cleveland and you have to reach back to the late 19th Century to find her in her obscurity and irrelevancy. And she was 21 years old when she married Grover, that sly dog. I might actually take her over Melania but I think this is a minority opinion.

Thank god we finally have a first lady that our President can proudly display in public without having to make excuses for the way she looks or to be embarrassed by in front of other world leaders.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:00 AM   #81
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Have a swell time today folks.

If you get into a situation where the National Anthem is somehow being played in your presence, remember that there is of course a second National Anthem.

The black national anthem (no one is permitted to kneel while this garbage is being played btw).

It's important to acknowledge the black national anthem because it underscores that the United States is really two different countries.

The NFL says so.

Of course, there is nothing divisive about this at all.

If you think there is, you're a racist. But only if you're a white male of course.

Thank you and have a wonderful Independence Day.

NBT loves you all.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:04 AM   #82
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

fuck the NFL, taint watching no more
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:25 AM   #83
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Melania looking eminently fuckable last night while our President delivered an epic rant...

Thank god we finally have a first lady that our President can proudly display in public without having to make excuses for the way she looks or to be embarrassed by in front of other world leaders.
I watched the people flocking in for a few minutes before trump arrived. I noticed there are quite a few flat sections of the monument where it would be easy to put a likeness of trumps back. The inscription would read "The First President To Turn His Back On US Citizens".

The kicker would be the Park Service Rangers would then "turn there backs" while a graffiti artist paints a yellow stripe down the middle.

NBT, you do realize Melania is his wife under contract don't you? The longer she's with him the more she "earns".
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 09:03 AM   #84
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Fair enough. But did you call him out on his political rhetoric? Or his misogynistic rhetoric? I suspect it was solely the latter and not the former, because i also suspect you're perfectly ok with the arrows and bombs he throws around politically. While, of course, claiming that I and "the left" are angry and hateful.
I never called you out for anything specific.
I said you seemed miserable and angry. You brought up the left.
When you posted "I'm sure Willie Wanker will say the left is angry and hateful, and NBT is agreeable, I'm sure of it", my reply mimicking your statement and ending with "I'm here to help! " was obviously tongue in cheek.
Asking why you seem miserable and angry has nothing to do with your idealogy, it's more about tone, and making things personal. You and I had a few exchanges several months ago, the usual back and forth. You took it to another level by saying I'm nothing but a punk. That ended our conversation. How should I have responded? No I'm not, or call you a name? There's really no way to respond without making things worse.
I don't mean just me. I see the same thing happen between you and other users, it's not the usual teasing it's more vicious. The natural response is to do the same but hit you back harder. It only gets worse from there because now you have to defend yourself, not your politics or whatever is being debated.
I do hate the left's politics, and you hate the right's. But I don't hate you, or anyone here personally. It's possible to attack each other's politics and not each other, at least I hope that's still possible.
Zollner and NBT have opposing political views and ongoing debates. There's a lot of mocking and calling out on both sides, but you can tell that there's an unsaid respect for each other. They don't seem like enemies and have friendly exchanges in other threads.
In fairness, maybe some of what I'm seeing are posts where you're hitting someone back who attacked you before I joined. I know there are some old grudges here.
Old 07-04-2020, 09:48 AM   #85
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:

If you get into a situation where the National Anthem is somehow being played in your presence, remember that there is of course a second National Anthem.

The black national anthem (no one is permitted to kneel while this garbage is being played btw).

It's important to acknowledge the black national anthem because it underscores that the United States is really two different countries.

The NFL says so.

If you think there is, you're a racist. But only if you're a white male of course.

NBT loves you all.
Happy 4th pooh bear!!
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 10:10 AM   #86
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The NFL says so.

NBT loves you all.
A national anthem for black people?
I had no idea that they were excluded from the existing anthem. How much more ridiculous can this get?
Old 07-04-2020, 10:13 AM   #87
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 10:23 AM   #88
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
I watched the people flocking in for a few minutes before trump arrived. I noticed there are quite a few flat sections of the monument where it would be easy to put a likeness of trumps back. The inscription would read "The First President To Turn His Back On US Citizens".

The kicker would be the Park Service Rangers would then "turn there backs" while a graffiti artist paints a yellow stripe down the middle.

NBT, you do realize Melania is his wife under contract don't you? The longer she's with him the more she "earns".
mmmmm
"The First President To Turn His Back On US Citizens that hate the USA"

mmmmm
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 01:44 PM   #89
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
fuck the NFL, taint watching no more
Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
mmmmm
"The First President To Turn His Back On US Citizens that hate the USA"

mmmmm
Ed Zachary
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 12:16 AM   #90
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
I never called you out for anything specific.
I said you seemed miserable and angry. You brought up the left.
When you posted "I'm sure Willie Wanker will say the left is angry and hateful, and NBT is agreeable, I'm sure of it", my reply mimicking your statement and ending with "I'm here to help! " was obviously tongue in cheek.
Asking why you seem miserable and angry has nothing to do with your idealogy, it's more about tone, and making things personal. You and I had a few exchanges several months ago, the usual back and forth. You took it to another level by saying I'm nothing but a punk. That ended our conversation. How should I have responded? No I'm not, or call you a name? There's really no way to respond without making things worse.
I don't mean just me. I see the same thing happen between you and other users, it's not the usual teasing it's more vicious. The natural response is to do the same but hit you back harder. It only gets worse from there because now you have to defend yourself, not your politics or whatever is being debated.
I do hate the left's politics, and you hate the right's. But I don't hate you, or anyone here personally. It's possible to attack each other's politics and not each other, at least I hope that's still possible.
Zollner and NBT have opposing political views and ongoing debates. There's a lot of mocking and calling out on both sides, but you can tell that there's an unsaid respect for each other. They don't seem like enemies and have friendly exchanges in other threads.
In fairness, maybe some of what I'm seeing are posts where you're hitting someone back who attacked you before I joined. I know there are some old grudges here.
Damn it's been a shitty week!
After reading my own reply, I realized that I sound like my ex-wife on her period. Too late to delete it, so I'll have live with the shame.
I better logout. I need a tampon change and a shot of testosterone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women