Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley
The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
Firehawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default A New Low...WTF!

Folks, teach your kids right from wrong. If you rely on these maggots posing as teachers to do it, we're done as a society and nation...

http://www.news10.com/story/21955239...azi-assignment
Firehawk is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

FH,

How RIGHT You are! But ultimately this one falls on the teacher but more importantly where was the Chair of the English Department who reviews lessons, but where the hell was the principal who SUPERVISES all school staff!

FUCK ME! What a messed up situation to subject students/families/the community to!

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:32 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

what was she thinkin
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:03 AM   #4
engadget
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I was trying to think of a scenario where that would be ok... Nope can't think of one. That teacher could very well be
engadget is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:06 AM   #5
Sweet Destiny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77585
My ECCIE Reviews

I find this thread very interesting. It amazes me that this teacher doesnt know the truth about the holocaust. Well actually a lot of people do not know why Hitler did what he did. They assume he just didnt like jewish people but it was more to it. I am 100% german and my great grandfather served as an anti-nazi to protect everyone that hitler had a target on. My family had told me the reason hitler went crazy but for this teacher to have these kids write about a lie just baffles me. Some teachers just shouldnt be teachers.
Sweet Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:57 AM   #6
cny6969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I know that some teachers want kids to play devils advocate and think on their own two feet but this is taking it a bit too far.
cny6969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny View Post
I find this thread very interesting. It amazes me that this teacher doesnt know the truth about the holocaust. Well actually a lot of people do not know why Hitler did what he did. They assume he just didnt like jewish people but it was more to it. I am 100% german and my great grandfather served as an anti-nazi to protect everyone that hitler had a target on. My family had told me the reason hitler went crazy but for this teacher to have these kids write about a lie just baffles me. Some teachers just shouldnt be teachers.
My grandfather lost his entire family during the holocaust. He was the only family member at age 19 , to come to America before Hitler began his march through Europe. All his brothers, sisters, parents, aunts , uncles, and cousins did not want to leave their homeland and did not think Hitler would kill the Jewish people.ALL of them died in concentration camps.
RODOSH is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:35 PM   #8
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

I know a guy that escaped a camp. And a guy that was a message carrier in the German Army that drove a Harley Davidson to do that job. Both have told me very sad stories of the war.

Its surprising how many things Germany bought here for there military before US stopped exporting to Germany. Ford, Lockheed, GM, Standard Oil etc. That would have been a better topic.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #9
Sweet Destiny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77585
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RODOSH View Post
My grandfather lost his entire family during the holocaust. He was the only family member at age 19 , to come to America before Hitler began his march through Europe. All his brothers, sisters, parents, aunts , uncles, and cousins did not want to leave their homeland and did not think Hitler would kill the Jewish people.ALL of them died in concentration camps.
My great grandmother told me the same thing when I was young. My great grandparents used to hide people in their basement to protect them. And a lot of people didnt think hitler would kill jewish since he was half jewish himself but his mentality was so screwed up he didnt know what right from wrong was. They should have just killed him from the start.
Sweet Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

http://www.11points.com/News-Politic...With_the_Nazis

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women