Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2015, 08:02 PM   #1
A Pretty Okay Guy I Guess
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Contact etiquette concern from a newbie?

I am completely new to the hobby, and I'm a little concerned I may have made a bad etiquette move. I contacted a lady and explained I was a newbie and what times I was thinking of.

We confirmed the appointment through email, and I asked her if it was okay to send her specific requests through email about outfits. She responded with "what type."

I thought she meant what type of outfit, so I described it generally. Nothing explicit--I like normal and comfortable, so I suggested a blouse or strappy top, jeans or slacks, and sneakers. Yeah, I know, a little unusual maybe. I didn't mention underwear or any underwear items by name, just said "I'll leave the rest to you, but I really liked that set you were wearing in your photos."

Only after I had sent the reply did it occur to me that she was probably asking what type of request I was thinking of, so she could tell me if it was okay to ask. It hasn't been long since I sent it, but I'm worried I committed a huge faux pas. Did I?
A Pretty Okay Guy I Guess is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:00 AM   #2
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

If all you discussed where outfits and "looks " you wanted... no faux pas committed. Referring to specific sex acts.. yes.. that is a BIG No No.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:13 AM   #3
jframe2
Valued Poster

The only way to know is if she still met with you.

If I may suggest, you might hold off on communications that have specific information until you/she have met a few times.

I have known some ladies that would not even be comfortable with the "clothing requests" from a person they have never met. Especially, if the hobbiest did not have a track-record, approvals, references, etc.

So.... each persons comfort level is different.
jframe2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women