Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #106
phatdaty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Both
phatdaty is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #107
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatdaty View Post
Whoever that was that said they taste best with salsa, was lying. No matter how you dress them up, they leave a pretty bad taste in the mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
So, is it the points that taste bad or the recycled condoms?
Quote:
Both
Might I suggest that one can be fixed by not pricking with the moderator...and perhaps the other by not moderating with the prick.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #108
phatdaty
Valued Poster

You know RK, I have heard some hobbyist derive enjoyment from WKing a given provider and while I personally detest it, I at least understand it as the woman does have the yummy parts between her legs.

What is it you find so delicious in the moderators?
Old 04-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #109
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You know RK, I have heard some hobbyist derive enjoyment from WKing a given provider and while I personally detest it, I at least understand it as the woman does have the yummy parts between her legs.

What is it you find so delicious in the moderators?
Oh, I'm not particularly worked up about any of the guys here...Mod or not...albeit I do have a couple of buddies.

But I just think it is poor taste to come into someone else's house and throw insults around (however subtle or clever) to the owner and his co-hosts. So, while I may trade a barb or two with many of the folks on here and expect to get as good as I give...I have little patience with folks who have such poor manners as to insult the host. As a guest?...my options are to comply with a request of the hosts...or leave. There is no other proper answer.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #110
phatdaty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Oh, I'm not particularly worked up about any of the guys here...Mod or not...albeit I do have a couple of buddies.

But I just think it is poor taste to come into someone else's house and throw insults around (however subtle or clever) to the owner and his co-hosts. So, while I may trade a barb or two with many of the folks on here and expect to get as good as I give...I have little patience with folks who have such poor manners as to insult the host. As a guest?...my options are to comply with a request of the hosts...or leave. There is no other proper answer.
I suppose you would still insist on the host not being told his one dog shit on the floor while the other humped your leg, because it would be rude?

If you must know, I did take this through the chain of command quietly and reported this to the admin/owner and waited 48 hours before the first comment you found rude. The shenanigans continued. In fact they escalated and these folks were abusing more than just me.

You call it rude, I call it being forthright. I would do the same thing at a dinner party if the host was unaware their dogs were out of control. I suppose you would sit there with a smile on your face, nodding politely as one dog humped your leg and the other pissed on your shoes?

And pray tell exactly where did I insult the owners of this board?

I gave them high praise for finding a way to make a buck off a world they enjoy. They are at the pinnacle of the American Dream. My comment about them being concerned about revenue is generally a compliment in the world of capitalism. I suppose the subtlety of what has been said in this thread was lost on you, being a self-proclaimed communist and all.

Not only was I giving them a compliment, I was giving them important feedback from the view of a prospective advertiser. Again, I know the free market is a mystery to you, RK, but owners of businesses do like to be told when they might lose revenue because of poor customer service, especially when it involves how their company was being represented to prospective advertisers by a staffer.

All joking aside, my recent interaction with the three I met here caused me not to purchase advertising for a few of my SP related businesses. I will hold that decision, until I see some improvement. If I feel this is a safe place to advertise, then I might spend that money, but not before the collars are put back on the dogs. Some might need to be put down.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:39 PM   #111
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I see you are as pompous and pedantic as your namesake. Please lecture me more on why I should have hobby guilt.
LOL. Oh hell, Phat...I'm a prick of the first degree...that's not news around here. But not gratious to my hosts?...even I'm not that self indulgent.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:00 PM   #112
phatdaty
Valued Poster

Quote:
. . .but not before the collars are put back on the dogs. Some might need to be put down.
And before this quote is misconstrued, it is logic most ranchers understand. when a herding dog takes to biting the herd rather than "eyeing" and "moving" them, they have to be put down or to retirement.%3Cbr>
Old 04-06-2011, 09:55 PM   #113
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And pray tell exactly where did I insult the owners of this board?
You can put your boots in the oven, but that doesn't make them biscuits.

Quote:
All joking aside, my recent interaction with the three I met here caused me not to purchase advertising for a few of my SP related businesses. I will hold that decision, until I see some improvement. If I feel this is a safe place to advertise, then I might spend that money, but not before the collars are put back on the dogs. Some might need to be put down.
OK Phat...it's all yours. These boys don't really need me to run through the front door for them...and I'm sure they know the old saying...The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

But you'd do well to learn (since you seem to like the folksy comments)...Life is simpler when you plow around a stump.

Good luck to ya.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:52 PM   #114
phatdaty
Valued Poster

And one day you will be on the end of some abuse and marvel at being lectured by a person just like you.

I'm done here. Moving on to something more interesting.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:39 AM   #115
Marshall
BANNED

Marshall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women