Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounters - Strip Club - Panhandle
Encounters - Strip Club - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2021, 07:30 PM   #1
Jollyhoke-
Registered Member

Default Current situation

Hey all,

I’m visiting town for the next little bit and was wondering what the clubs are like now since the pandemic. Is it worth it to get an Uber over to a club? Which one one would y’all recommend? TIA
Jollyhoke- is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 08:14 PM   #2
Guest102222
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

which town?
Guest102222 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 10:30 PM   #3
Jollyhoke-
Registered Member

Fort Walton beach
Old 10-06-2021, 12:50 AM   #4
Nav2016
Gaining Momentum

Yes, go to Red Rose. Best club in the area, also in Ft Walton.
Nav2016 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 03:53 PM   #5
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nav2016 View Post
Yes, go to Red Rose. Best club in the area, also in Ft Walton.
I haven't been to any since the pandemic started.

Just don't stay too late at Red Rose. It seems like I'm reading a news story every few months about parking lot shootings that go on there.

I'd try Sammy's and Club 10 in Ft. Walton Beach. They are within walking-distance of each other. So if you aren't having a good time at one, you can walk to the other without having to use an Uber.

However, last time I went to Sammy's pre-pandemic, dances were VERY mediocre with no-touch rules. I can't vouch for VIP, though, since I didn't go.
BulldogCountry is online now   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 06:44 PM   #6
Guest102222
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

In FWB you have:

Sammy's - pretty decent looking girls but dances suck and are overpriced. Only been up to the VIP once but it was definitely not worth it. I guess it all depends on the girl but the normal dances are pretty much out in the open and you are being watched like a hawk and pounced on if you try to touch.

Club 10 - Right across the street from Sammy's. It's pretty small and the caliber of girls in there is quite a bit lower. Small room for regular dances with couches in a group setting. Has a separate VIP area but I have never found anyone in there I felt like taking in there. You will get more out of a dance there than Sammy's.

Red Rose - Not far from these two but you don't want to walk there. Private rooms for regular dances. Pretty decent looking girls in there. What goes on in the room is going to depend on who you are with. Much better dances than Sammy's. (Best of the 3)

Matador - Lowest caliber and nowhere near the rest. This one is over by the base. Full nude and there are some you can negotiate more than a dance with. COVER up. You might get more than you wanted.

If you feel like venturing out to the surrounding areas.

Pensacola - Babes. Hottest girls but packed to the gills.

Panama City - Gold Nugget. Lot of decent talent in there.
You can also try Toy Box. Been a while since I was there but the dance prices were pretty good and the talent wasn't bad.
Guest102222 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 08:40 PM   #7
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambalaya View Post
Matador - Lowest caliber and nowhere near the rest. This one is over by the base. Full nude and there are some you can negotiate more than a dance with. COVER up. You might get more than you wanted.
If you're using Uber, The Matador might be a little far/pricy for an Uber, since it's all the way in Valparaiso (about a good 30-minute drive from Okaloosa Island).

Like Jambalaya said, there is full-nude dancing at The Matador.

However, the ladies are a mixed bag. The running joke about The Matador is, it's the place where the ladies start-out, and it's the place where they go to retire. (lol)

So, you might see a mixture of 21-year-old hotties competing with 40 and 50-year-old grannies for your attention. (lol)

And, there IS (or was) a chance of getting lucky there. About 10-15 years ago when I went often, I got lucky with a hot 21-year-old on three separate occasions (outside the club), and I also became friends with a 30-something-year-old dancer in a "friends-with-benefits" type of relationship. I paid some of her bills, or made a car payment for her, and she'd spend the night at my place. (All encounters were "covered" of course, my choice)

I think I've only been back to The Matador ONCE in the past five or so years. I don't really do clubs much anymore nowadays.
BulldogCountry is online now   Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 06:23 AM   #8
Jollyhoke-
Registered Member

Wow. Thanks for the info guys!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women