Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2017, 10:11 AM   #1
Ace_Boogie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default What are doubles then??

Am I the only one who believes that a doubles session should include interaction between all parties included? A provider tried to up sell me an extra $ for interaction between herself and the other provider. But if it was a couples session she would not have tried to upsell even tho she would willingly interact with both members of the couple. So my question is...what’s the sense of having a doubles session that essentially amounts to two single sessions taking place at the same time??
Ace_Boogie is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:48 PM   #2
Beaum3tx2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Been there. Scheduled doubles once and was told the hour rate for the 2 of them was $400. When I mentioned that their websites listed an hour for $150. So I offered $300 and was pretty much told to screw myself. So I scheduled an hour with each of them back to back at my place. The look on their faces as they passed when one was coming in and the other was leaving was priceless! They weren’t too happy but I got 2 hours of decent sex for less than the price of 1 hour doubles. As a side note I got a text from one of them the next day offering doubles for $350. LOL
Beaum3tx2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:46 PM   #3
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I have had several doubles session. The last one I had was the best and pretty damn close to everything I would ever want. I posted a review on the session.

However, with that being said, I have decided that "doubles" is highly over rated unless it happens naturally in the RW ... like a few I had in college. WOW, good memories!! Ok, focus!! I have decided doubles in the hobby no longer interest me ... unless of course I happen to come across 2 for the price of 1. Hey!! A guy can dream!!

I would rather spend my time one on one. So much more enjoyed and I seldom have buyers remorse.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:37 AM   #4
Ace_Boogie
Valued Poster

That story is priceless bro lmao. Yea ETG I had a few good times like that in college myself. Wish I could go back lol but that’s basically the experience I’m trying to recapture without having to cut off my foot for it lmao. The prices to play now are put the inflation on the US dollar to shame smh
Old 11-15-2017, 09:40 AM   #5
Ace_Boogie
Valued Poster

I had a doubles BnG a few months back where they took turns. Here I am thinking they’re gonna each take a side and go to work, instead they’re taking turns wiping me off with a hot towel so they didn’t swap spit. I’m sitting there with a dumb look on my face like wtf offer double BnG if you’re scared to taste somebody else’s spit lmao
Old 11-15-2017, 10:03 AM   #6
Jon Bon
Hobby Dreamer

Encounters: 385

Doubles are different for everyone. A hobbyist may enjoy the interaction of girl-on-girl play or a double where he is the focus.

I'm all for the latter. I love the double BBBJ. One sucking my dick while the other licking my balls. That is what the double session is all about for my dreams. Other than that, I have seen where one of the girls is getting head and the guy is banging the other one from the back, k-9. Super HOT!!!

Never do a double without seeing one of them first. Also, never do a double off of BP. You WILL have buyer's remorse.

Once you set it up, just let them know what you want from the session.
Jon Bon is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:19 AM   #7
Ace_Boogie
Valued Poster

I guess I’m greedy lol. I want girl on girl with some attention on myself as well. I basically want the k9 image you described. Tbh, and I hope I’m not putting my foot in my mouth here but I’ve had WAAAAAY better double “attempts “ on BP then I’ve had on here for a much more reasonable price.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:21 AM   #8
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

I've had one TRUE doubles session. The 2 girls had NEVER met previously and I was trying to plan it for months. When it finally did happen, OMG, the 2 girls made out, ate each other fiv, and so much more. For a moment during the session, it felt like they more into each other, than they were with me. Good stuff.

I like one on one, but DAMN, I hit a home run with that doubles session
mrredcat43 is online now   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:00 AM   #9
Jon Bon
Hobby Dreamer

Encounters: 385

Yeah, with BP, majority of them are CBJ and alot of times, the other girl is just rubbing on the other girl, not doing anything but a stand in, until it is her turn with you. If you had better sessions than what I described on BP. Please show me your ways. I know BP would have better rates!!!

I got kinda tired of doubles as Beaum3tx2 described them. It is just 2 HHR session with two girls, where you are donating a full hour each. Why not see both of them separate at the hhr rate, rather the hr rate.

Of course to each their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Boogie View Post
I guess I’m greedy lol. I want girl on girl with some attention on myself as well. I basically want the k9 image you described. Tbh, and I hope I’m not putting my foot in my mouth here but I’ve had WAAAAAY better double “attempts “ on BP then I’ve had on here for a much more reasonable price.
Jon Bon is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:15 PM   #10
LehaLea
Cutie With A Booty

User ID: 324944
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well That’s because you have not had the ultimate doubles,triple and yes even quad session with one of us highly recommend provides known as #1 Luscious LehaLea,#2 Destiny Devine, #3 MajicPlayground, #4 Kiki2012, #5 Carmensandeigo!!!! Give us a try we don’t bite Gent’s !!
LehaLea is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:58 AM   #11
Ace_Boogie
Valued Poster

Hmmm that’s a lot to handle. Four at a time?! Challenge accepted lmao. What would be the donations for said adventure?
Old 11-16-2017, 08:03 AM   #12
destinydevine
Sweet Addictive Treat

User ID: 328074
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cutie Booty....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LehaLea View Post
Well That’s because you have not had the ultimate doubles,triple and yes even quad session with one of us highly recommend provides known as #1 Luscious LehaLea,#2 Destiny Devine, #3 MajicPlayground, #4 Kiki2012, #5 Carmensandeigo!!!! Give us a try we don’t bite Gent’s !!
when we do doubles,triples or quads we do both G/G and on him too. We like playing with each other and definitely like to please you as well. Right Cutie Booty?
destinydevine is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:07 AM   #13
LehaLea
Cutie With A Booty

User ID: 324944
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinydevine View Post
when we do doubles,triples or quads we do both G/G and on him too. We like playing with each other and definitely like to please you as well. Right Cutie Booty?
That’s right Pretty Kitty 🐱
LehaLea is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:13 AM   #14
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

LehaLea......that's a deal dealer if you don't bite.
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:14 AM   #15
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

deal killer ...sorry
Souper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women