Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2024, 03:27 PM   #31
Clay Media
BANNED

Black people in school? Nah, they like prison better.
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 03:48 PM   #32
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

More racist idiocy. No doubt this is the ECCIE Political Forum. Home of rampant racism.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 03:50 PM   #33
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
People get intelligence confused with smartness.

Being smart simply means you have learned. Heck, you can be “smart” and not have a clue how to apply what you have learned.

Intelligence is the ability to learn.

I think it has been proven that no particular race has any more intelligence than another.
No it's wisdom. Educated people aren't always wise. Education is really nothing more than a prerequisite to a job.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:30 PM   #34
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Your excuse of racial oppression does not align with the scientific findings. The prevailing school of thought is that brain volume is the major contributing factor.
Really? Why don't you try "Sharecropping" and see how successful you are with that. It does not matter if you are Asian, Jewish, White, Latino or Black no one is going to do well in that system. I don't care how much volume your brain has.

You post that environmental factors are not a factor. The only group that had to put up with 100 plus years of "Jim Crow" was the black group. How is your conclusion valid since not all groups had to experience "Jim Crow"?
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 07:21 PM   #35
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

It's just another race baiting thread. Many of the ignorant old racists are showing their asses as usual... the author of this thread enjoys this crap, and you folks are taking it exactly where he intended it to go.

I read about this story on the plane before this thread was started. My only thought was DeSantis is just doing his usual bullshit because he no longer has Disney and immigration to stand on to make headlines. Dude is an extreme right-wing nut and is so ridiculous to me that I would vote for Trump in two seconds before I'd vote for him. And I'm pretty clear about what I think about Trump the sorry ass chump.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:03 PM   #36
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It's just another race baiting thread. Many of the ignorant old racists are showing their asses as usual... the author of this thread enjoys this crap, and you folks are taking it exactly where he intended it to go.
That may be true. I still believe it does not matter if your skin reflects sunlight or totally absorbs it, no one is going to be successful in a system like "Sharecropping". Your brain volume will not matter.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:40 PM   #37
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of the Following . . .
Quote:
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:08 AM   #38
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

No one has been made to ever regret disrespecting ethnic backgrounds or making racial remarks. Further, the level of unacceptability of racist remarks in this forum is minimal at best. The quoted rule means nothing as has been shown since we’re on page three of racist tropes and the typical same offenders do this over and over. Nonetheless I’m sure I’ll get points for stating the obvious.

I guess racism is legitimate political discourse.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:36 AM   #39
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

After emancipation, there was no chance for the freed slaves to obtain a job, as they had little skill, and no chance for training to qualify for a job. Hence, the only real choice was share cropping. A very difficult problem that took decades to slowly solve.

Today we see black men overtaking other races in different sports. For example, for all the NFL wide receivers, defensive backs, and running backs in the last 10 years, what percentage are black ? There are other examples too.

You can't deny different races have different abilities. That is not racism. You just can't talk about it anymore.

Muhammad Ali provided a lot of interesting comments about this back in his day. Many are on video to watch and learn from.

This may seem like an odd thing to say, but if you take long airplane flights with people aboard from all over the world, it is not hard to see why Germany and Japan were the aggressors in WW2. Take the statement for what it is worth.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 01:35 PM   #40
HoHound
BANNED

This thread was intended to expose the racism of DEI advocacy. DEI advocacy is racism. The narrative that blacks can't compete without DEI advantages, or affirmative action is racism. George W. Bush (who I'm no fan of) called it "The soft bigotry of low expectations." I maintain that blacks can compete fair and square in universities as well as the job market without "low expectation" policy implementations. Those who espouse otherwise are the true racists. They have exposed themselves above, and now we know who they all are.
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 03:13 PM   #41
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHound View Post
This thread was intended to expose the racism of DEI advocacy. DEI advocacy is racism. The narrative that blacks can't compete without DEI advantages, or affirmative action is racism.
The Federal government would never had pushed the concept of affirmative action if you did not have 100 plus years of "Jim Crow". The playing field was not equal for everyone after the Civil War ended. It still was not equal even after President Truman intergrated the Military.
Old 03-16-2024, 03:29 PM   #42
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHound View Post
George W. Bush (who I'm no fan of) called it "The soft bigotry of low expectations."
So, when Bush43 was admitted into the Harvard MBA program with a 2.7 GPA in History at Yale University, this is okay. When someone from a minority group gets admitted into Harvard MBA or some other grad school program with the same GPA it's "The soft bigotry of low expectations" or it's affirmative action.

Bush43 is the last person who should be talking about low expectations. He was a "C" student at boarding school in Connecticut. The trend continued at Yale where he finished with a 2.7 in History. His senior year every single one of his classes was put on pass/fail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
Old 03-16-2024, 03:44 PM   #43
HoHound
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The playing field was not equal for everyone after the Civil War ended. It still was not equal even after President Truman intergrated the Military.
And of course, it's not equal now or ever will be, correct? I already admitted to not being a Bush fan.
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 04:00 PM   #44
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Currently, the field is slanted towards minorities (other than Asians) and sexual degenerates. Pretty hard to deny this with any legitimacy.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 04:27 PM   #45
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Currently, the field is slanted towards minorities (other than Asians). Pretty hard to deny this with any legitimacy.
So, anyone can be admitted into the Harvard MBA program with a 2.7
GPA. It isn't just Bush43? Is it slanted? Or is it just more level now?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women