Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #316
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
...We tell people what they can and can't do all the time Not sure how you missed that memo.

Does that make it right? You do understand the concept of individual liberty don't you?

Hell we invade counties that do not submit to our whims.....at a much greater cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Agreed and that is what we were doing. Did you not know how fuc'd up the system was?

Both parties should of been working together to solve this problem.

Our debt crisis will solve it for them.
It's soo f'd up that foreigners come to the US for routine procedures. sheeesh, you are one misinformed person, what happened, did you get denied a penis enlargement for free? Even women have found a capitalist way to find a financeer to get breast enhancements. Haven't you mastered a woman's enginuity yet? Even in GB they are considering a major overhaul because of cost over-runs and forcing rationing.

The bureacracy to get treatment at a VA hospital is enough to make me anti-national health care. Have you ever spoken to a native american on a reservation? The will tell you not to get sick after june or july because their GVMT funded health care is out of money, i.e., rationing.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:13 PM   #317
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
The fact that we give free emergency care currently doesn't mean we should use that as rationale to increase the amount of free care given...
It means IMHO that we should look a PM as a more cost effective way of doing business. I am not for spending more money, I am for spending less money more wisely and getting more for the buck.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:52 AM   #318
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
It's soo f'd up that foreigners come to the US for routine procedures. sheeesh, you are one misinformed person, .
That is a great reason to bankrupt this country, so foreigners can come here and recieve healthcare. Are you at all concerened about the national debt. You do realize that to bring it down , we are going to have to change our ways. I am not looking to get elected by either party , so I have no trouble telling you the truth but because of people like you elected officials have to continue to lie about what we need to do to fix this mess. You want the best healthcare, yet do not want your taxes to increase. Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
, what happened, did you get denied a penis enlargement for free? .
I got a second mortage for mine, then defaulted and are sticking the taxpayers with the bill, much like the stupid ER room type present system works. But hey at least now I have a huge dick. (for a hampster!)
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:59 PM   #319
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The major issue with US Healthcare is that we have an artificially depressed supply of doctors. We need to ramp up to more than 150% of the doctors that we have now. Imagine the US if you had to have a license to clean a toilet and only 1 out of 100 people had that license. I'm all for the govt to offer incentives for med schools to increase seats. We also need a 'free borders' drug policy were I can get my 'scripts filled from reputable overseas sources.

Where's the 'Change you can believe in?'

Also, TTH, the Republicans don't have a supermajority. Oh, they have one in the House but not a supermajority like the Dems did in the House, Senate and Presidency before Senator Kennedy died and Senator Brown was elected. When they could have passed DADT, the super rich income tax increase or many other policies that would have gotten them even more slaughtered in the 2012 election.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:51 AM   #320
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I was referring to the Texas legislature when I spoke of the Republican supermajority.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women