Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59891
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-15-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
tssd
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Full-Time KC Providers vs. Providers That Tour KC

Is there an easy way to separate the ladies that live in KC and those that live somewhere else but come through KC on tour from time to time? I would prefer to spend time with those that I know will always be "available" when I need them. It seems like anyone who has ever stopped in KC shows themselves as being a provider in "Kansas City Metro and Kansas".
Old 09-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
cynic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Check the date they registered. If they show areas other than KC, they are travellers. You'll learn which ladies that travel are based in KC.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #3
bartipero
Valued Poster

Good point. They always make me suspicious, the travelors, like what's behind door no. 1.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm based in KC and I tour, so I have Midwest set as my location. More often than not, it is pretty easy to ascertain, as you can usually tell by their review pattern if you have any question.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 09-16-2012, 06:17 AM   #5
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

I started in KC over 12 years ago, left in 2005 and moved to Phoenix. I have gone back and forth between the midwest and Phoenix since. Due to my large client base in KC, there are many times when I am in town and no one has a clue. Overnights, extended weekends. I love them as I have more of a companion sensuality about me rather than a hour to hour chick (although, hey - not knocking it... I do love what I do!) One never knows where I am unless they ask.

Now that my children are in college and no longer at home, I am able to live between the two cities. People who know me well, know this and folks who are curious are always welcome to check my website.

Most gentlemen in Phoenix know of my Kansas City loyalties due to my awesome specials during KU basketball season. So while it may appear as though I am just a "touring" provider, I do have a permanent KC address, I also have long standing and very strong ties to the KC local community through friends, as well as the art scene there.

I grew up in Wichita, KS - but was born in Flagstaff, AZ. So, due to the fact that I choose to spend more time where my children live, I suppose I am considered a "touring" provider,

but seriously, WTF??? It's called choice, you can choose not to see me because I do not live in KC permanently, just as gents in Phoenix may not appreciate my travel schedule to the midwest and choose not to see me. It HAS happened, but OK...

I am also fully aware that this thread may have nothing to do with me at all, but being that I fit the bill in the op's question, honesty is the best policy.

What's the next request, or can we get another asinine question like the poll about condoms?

LOL,

xoxo
See you next month KC! LOL
Jazz
Old 09-16-2012, 07:28 AM   #6
Red Rock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
What's the next request, or can we get another asinine question like the poll about condoms?
ROFLMMAO
Old 09-16-2012, 06:22 PM   #7
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynic View Post
Check the date they registered. If they show areas other than KC, they are travellers. You'll learn which ladies that travel are based in KC.

I call bullshit on this statement. Only due to the fact that I had been a member of ASPD since 2002, when they were claimed defunct, I had to create a new membership here which gave me a new "start" date...

So, no no no luv.. This is not a valid response for me, as an "old timer" in the KC area, there are many of us who have been around since ASPD & have been established, anyone less than three years old here is still "new" to me

xo
J
Old 09-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #8
bartipero
Valued Poster

I honestly don't know why you thought this was about you, but you may have information not apparent to the rest of us. I really don't think that you would be considered a "traveller", either, any more than people who live in south Texas or Scottsdale for the winter would be. I took this to really mean those that are here a few days, you don't get a sense of who they really are and they are here a few days then gone to who knows where. There are some with profiles who really aren't here. They are a curiosity to be sure, but leave a sense of riskiness to contacting them. It's not an asinine question, though.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #9
Red Rock
Valued Poster

This goes for hobbysists as well. I live in a small NM community and I choose not to play in my local sandbox for a variety of reasons.The most obvious reason is everybody knows everyone business. KC and Scottsdale are great sandboxes but my preferred sandbox is DC
Old 09-18-2012, 10:16 AM   #10
TaylorBliss
♡ Ask me about grooming ♡

User ID: 134594
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

<< Rooted in KC, come shake my tree... :-p
Old 09-19-2012, 03:51 AM   #11
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Sterotyping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
Good point. They always make me suspicious, the travelors, like what's behind door no. 1.
A bit narrow minded...don't you think? Are you saying you would never see a traveler because they all make you suspicious?
Old 09-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #12
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
I honestly don't know why you thought this was about you, but you may have information not apparent to the rest of us. .

I do believe I said, and please forgive my ignorance for not having the time to figure out "multi quote" that in MY initial post, I stated. 'THE ORIGINAL POSTER MAY NOT BE SPEAKING OF ME; HOWEVER DUE TO THE FACT THAT I SEEMED TO FIT THE BILL I RESPONDED"

because, ya... I don't live there on an equal level as I do in Phoenix and ya, to newbies I am considered a touring only provider and ya, while the OP may STILL have not considered me in the LEAST when he posted this thread I stand by what I wrote, and ya, while that might not be the "exact" quote I had stated, I highly doubt that I have strayed that much in my initial thoughts.

I KNOW I said honesty is the best policy, so get off it.

and slow down when you read, perhaps then you can fully digest that which I was stating.

Peace
xo
J
Old 09-20-2012, 10:16 AM   #13
Omahan
Secretary of State

If I were ever to take a provider home with me it would be Jazz! XOXOX
Old 09-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #14
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Hit the "Multi-Quote" on each one you would like to include (the words "Multi-Quote" will turn orange-ish) with the exception of the last one then just hit quote. Once you hit quote then those which you selected will show up in the order you selected them in. Bam there you go!!!!!!!!!!!

Tssd look at there reviews and where they post (for the most part) that should give you a pretty good idea. If your still unsure then simply pm them and ask, "Hey how often do you get to Kansas City".

Jazz its not that deep!

P.S. That's ten minutes of my life I'll never get back. :-(
Old 09-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #15
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

babe, I know it's not that deep...

However, aside from my "play time" = hobby life.. I run two outside businesses.. I honestly try to keep up with the posts, but my mind is askew at the end of "my" business day..

I am also working with sex workers advocates in San Fran... so, my life is full....

I am not a shallow woman (have been accused of being "'prim and proper - what a joke LMFAO ) but at the end of each day, I assess my life as to how well I love my family, who I am to them, how I can make myself better, as well as them....

simple minded I am..

xo
J
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women