Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60126
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
afriendfromthenorth1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46
Default Annoying Customer Service

In need of releasing pent up frustration.

When is it common practice to go the routine of setting an appointment only to just blow it off?

After reading the review of Lana I'm glad I didn't see her, but had no clue prior and was supposed to meet her Saturday. Followed all of her rules and some of my own and then when it came time, she was gone.

As a Customer just lay it out there for me. If you don't want to meet, you don't want to meet I will change plans. It's not that big a deal. This has happened to me before even with a couple of reputable providers.

The difficult part is that you are looking forward to it and you are the customer then the vanishing act.

I'm glad I didn't waste anything but time - it still doesn't seem right in the world of Customer Service.

afriendfromthenorth1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:42 AM   #2
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

It does suck, but this the problem with quite a few ladies. They just have real bad taking care of buisness skills!!. But look at it this way you didn't have a bad time and didnt lose anything in the process!!
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
afriendfromthenorth1
Account Disabled

Will do. Just needed vent the frustration.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Some can't no for a answer. So lets say she had a few guys calling over and over again to get no. Its not right, but yes and no show is easier at times. So now you call errrrrr ijs
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #5
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I agree this does suck, but it's no better in legitimate businesses, shitty service at restaurants, retail stores, it really isn't that much worse considering the alternative profession. Devil's Advocate: many of these girls get so many BS texts and calls it has to mess with their psyche, especially as they try to weed out LE. But still a proper fuck off would be better than nothing.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #6
afriendfromthenorth1
Account Disabled

That is truly the point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I agree this does suck, but it's no better in legitimate businesses, shitty service at restaurants, retail stores, it really isn't that much worse considering the alternative profession. Devil's Advocate: many of these girls get so many BS texts and calls it has to mess with their psyche, especially as they try to weed out LE. But still a proper fuck off would be better than nothing.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Well I agree with Cap. How ever, some guys will not take a proper fuck off as a NO.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #8
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default it is amazing

how many women who can make in an hour what it takes many folks 3 days to make cannot make and keep an appointment a mere 30 -60 minutes down the road. meanwhile they stay at $30 night hotels cause they can't afford anything better.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #9
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What are "some of your rules"? Not trying to assume here but if you resisted screening, seemed like a wackadoodle,and/or were pushy with questions or details maybe she vanished for those reasons for her safety. I know I would stop replying and not confirm a date if you made me uncomfortable. Just my. 02¢ If this is a common occurrence maybe you should rethink your approach.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #10
afriendfromthenorth1
Account Disabled

My rules were to read her reviews, make sure she wasn't in a completely sketchy area, sure be respectful, called twice, not just once, made sure the appointment time was set with a travel window, describe the time I was looking for so there were no false expectations, etc..., etc... I wasn't resisting screening at all, I get that part of it. I'm a veteran at this.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #11
afriendfromthenorth1
Account Disabled

It also hasn't been that common. It's happened 3 times, I finally said something this time. Obviously three different cases...
Old 09-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #12
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
how many women who can make in an hour what it takes many folks 3 days to make cannot make and keep an appointment a mere 30 -60 minutes down the road. meanwhile they stay at $30 night hotels cause they can't afford anything better.

Not all money is good money.

Room rate $160-190 PLUS My rate plus gas plus time away from other things = I am in the hole!!

DAMN!

The majority of people I have ever met with have said the same thing to me about this: "High end is nice on occasion, particularly when you have a decent booking and have an extended stay, but I don't mind lower end rooms. I rather see you with a few extra bucks in your pocket."

I think that is very thoughtful.

It's similar to an occasional tip.

If 5 people out of a month tip a $20, that's $100 for the gal she didn't have before.

Little things make a big difference.

Hobbyists tend to forget that we ladies don't work 40 hours a week at our rates posted.
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #13
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth View Post
Not all money is good money.

Room rate $160-190 PLUS My rate plus gas plus time away from other things = I am in the hole!!

DAMN!

The majority of people I have ever met with have said the same thing to me about this: "High end is nice on occasion, particularly when you have a decent booking and have an extended stay, but I don't mind lower end rooms. I rather see you with a few extra bucks in your pocket."

I think that is very thoughtful.

It's similar to an occasional tip.

If 5 people out of a month tip a $20, that's $100 for the gal she didn't have before.

Little things make a big difference.

Hobbyists tend to forget that we ladies don't work 40 hours a week at our rates posted.
Lovely true post.
We pay for hair, nails, outfits, shoes, makeup, incalls, gas, supplies .... Not to mentioned the hours of our time we put into packing, unpacking, setting up a room, getting ready for a date, traveling, screening, setting up dates, emails, posts, texts, calls, posting ads, keeping track of multiple boards,and so on.
A lot goes into it.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:53 PM   #14
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I've only gotten blown off by gals who advertise on BP and are not verified. The verified gals on ECCIE have always been reliable. I think some BP gals may double book which means one guy gets blown off. Or a guy she knows well calls her when she's already booked and ends up blowing the other guy off. I think that's why many of them use the two call system. It allows them to blow someone off at the last minute. You can avoid that with verified ladies on ECCIE.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #15
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

It's never ok to just blow anyone off, unless it's for fun (wink, wink). Ok sorry that happened to you. Maybe something came up? That still doesn't make it right, but keep in mind life happens to everyone so I would say you are definitely owed an apology along with an explanation. It might not have been her fault entirely.
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women