Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2011, 12:08 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Again, Do You think it fiscally responsible to start two wars and give the country a tax break ? Can you answer that simple question?

We have war(s) going on right now (if you wanna play the war game).

Do you think it smart that we at least raise taxes to pay for them. Forget who is in office. If it was stupid for Bush to cut taxes in time of war then it is really smart of Obama to ask to raise taxes in time of war? That makes sense to me because I thought it was stupid to cut taxes and start war(s).

Is that concept to hard for you to understand? We need to raise taxes to pay for these war(s). Really simple. Do you agree with that principal or not?

If you think we should withdraw, fine. I agree with you there. I never wanted to start the things in the first place but I am not stupid enough to think it a good idea to start war(s) and cut taxes and then bitch about the deficit.

That shows a complete lack of basic math skills.
It's Obama's math skills that suck.

In his first two years in office, President Barack Obama will increase annual federal welfare spending by one third from $522 billion to $697 billion. The combined two-year increase will equal almost $263 billion ($88.2 billion in FY 2009 plus $174.6 billion in FY 2010). After adjusting for inflation, this increase is two and a half times greater than any previous increase in federal welfare spending in U.S. history. As a share of the economy, annual federal welfare spending will rise by roughly 1.2 percent of GDP.

Under President Obama, government will spend more on welfare in a single year than President George W. Bush spent on the war in Iraq during his entire presidency. According to the Congressional Research Service, the cost of the Iraq war through the end of the Bush Administration was around $622 billion. By contrast, annual federal and state means-tested welfare spending will reach $888 billion in FY 2010. Federal welfare spending alone will equal $697 billion in that year.

While campaigning for the presidency, Obama lamented that “the war in Iraq is costing each household about $100 per month.” Applying the same standard to means-tested welfare spending reveals that welfare will cost each household $560 per month in 2009 and $638 per month in 2010.

Rector, Robert, Katherine Bradley, and Rachel Sheffield. “Obama to Spend $10.3 Trillion on Welfare: Uncovering the Full Cost of Means-Tested Welfare or Aid to the Poor.” Heritage Special Report SR-67. 16 September 2009.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #32
Marshall
BANNED

I agree with Obama that we need to share this financial burden....the 51% of Americans who pay no income tax need to have their tax loop-holes closed....time for them to be patriotic and pay taxes.....
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #33
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Again, Do You think it fiscally responsible to start two wars and give the country a tax break ? Can you answer that simple question?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's Obama's math skills that suck.

Jesus H Christ, answer the freakin' question already.

Quote:
In his first two years in office, President Barack Obama will increase annual federal welfare spending by one third from $522 billion to $697 billion.
And i'm sure the extent of the economy's tanking had nothing to do with this? How much of this increase is due to new Obama policies, and how much is simply due to more people falling within the guidelines after the economy tanked?

Quote:
the cost of the Iraq war through the end of the Bush Administration was around $622 billion.
The costs of the Iraq war did not end when Bush left office.

Quote:
By contrast, annual federal and state means-tested welfare spending will reach $888 billion in FY 2010. Federal welfare spending alone will equal $697 billion in that year.
So? Again, how much of this is because of Obama, and how much of this is because that's just the way it's going to be under whoever the President happens to be at the time?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #34
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
If he thinks starting one war and cutting taxes a good idea, I just figured he would be doubly happy with the unfunded second war and unfunded drugs for seniors.

These so called conservatives are the biggest bunch of folks that want something for nothing that I have ever seen. Sounds like welfare to me!
Hey doofus, conservatives just want the Federal government to limit themselves to the enumerated powers granted them in the Constitution....also, we want all moneys for entitlements illegally taken from us returned....it's that simple doofus.....
Old 07-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #35
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I agree with Obama that we need to share this financial burden....the 51% of Americans who pay no income tax need to have their tax loop-holes closed....time for them to be patriotic and pay taxes.....
What about closing the tax loop-holes of the top 2% of wealthiest Americans. It is "time for them to be patriotic and pay taxes." The upper 2% will generate far more revenue for the US than all of the lower 51% combined!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #36
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree. The seniors and teenagers and minimum wagers who pay no income tax (in spite of all the other taxes they pay) are a disgrace to not only the country, but to themselves.

Bunch of losers.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #37
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I agree. The seniors and teenagers and minimum wagers who pay no income tax (in spite of all the other taxes they pay) are a disgrace to not only the country, but to themselves.

Bunch of losers.

Don't go agreeing with me.....next thing you're gonna tell me is that I can fuck your sister.....
Old 07-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #38
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
What about closing the tax loop-holes of the top 2% of wealthiest Americans. It is "time for them to be patriotic and pay taxes." The upper 2% will generate far more revenue for the US than all of the lower 51% combined!

Ummm.....upper 1% has 20% of income and pays 40% of income taxes....is that not enough?.....we could close all loop-holes and do a flat tax....I'm good with that....
Old 07-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #39
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't go agreeing with me.....next thing you're gonna tell me is that I can fuck your sister.....
Why the edit? Wasn't your original comment angry enough?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #40
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Why the edit? Wasn't your original comment angry enough?
I like this one better Doofus.....this is a "lightly moderated" forum and I get to dump the "nice" Marshall.....methinks I'm gonna force-feed you a whole lotta shit-sandwiches! You're gonna get fat! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 07-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #41
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
funny thread Driller.LOL!!
Quote:
Look you math degenerate.
We have a huge federal deficit.
You know why?

I will tell you ....we do not pay enough in taxes.

WTF is wrong with you? We started two wars and then gave ourselves a tax break. How fucn stupid.

Now you are dumb enough to endorse a god damn chain e-mail that is in fact a bald face lie.

Michelle Obama's trip did not cost two billion dollars.

You are a moron if you believe that kinda shit.

That is wtf is wrong with this country....a bunch of stupid folks believing a bunch of stupid lies.

Quit thinking there is a free lunch.

If you want lower taxes , endorse cutting military spending and SS and Medicaid and unemployment benefits. See how well that goes over.

But first learn simple math.

Tax cuts during time of war is the single most stupid thing you GOP backing hicks have ever done. You gave yourself a tax braek and piled up a huge deficit. Obama rightly wants to put the tax rate back to where it was. His only problem is he should return it back to all, not just the rich.

You are full of shit if you quote JFK and think we believe you believe giving back to your country. You come across as a greedy/ignorant bastard in regards to taxes. Learn how taxes actually work before believing any politician or chain mail crap.

if you read my post, could have saved some bandwith.I dont give a FUCK!! about the numbers in the post, I aleady know the character of the first lady and the trip says it all.I dont care if it cost $5.00.
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:54 PM   #42
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

They will never answer the question because their answer -- sure, itsva great idea -- is so bad it destroys their credibility. They only want to cripple government so the uber-wealthy and the corporation can be completely untrammeled and entirely above the law.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:59 PM   #43
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
This from the guy who's been banned 23 times and just keeps coming up with a new handle.

well, the post did recieve 1 "like" so thats one more person that has a sense of humor and you have a negative sense of humor!!Yah, banned from a LIAR and you were all too happy to join in with the lie.Jacks OBL thread showed exactly who both you are and you sir are a LIAR!!
Old 07-15-2011, 06:06 PM   #44
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:

And with this sort of maturity level, does it surprise anyone?

You're thanking a total goof-ball for backing you up.

wouldnt expect you to get my humor, you have none.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #45
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
This from the guy who's been banned 23 times and just keeps coming up with a new.
sorry, missed the "too much time on his hands douche refrence"...I had lower GI tract problems from december to recently being able to get back up to pace, so yah, I definatly did, but mens a mens..although wouldnt have matterd if I was healthy, theres been no work anyways..Im sellen off all my shit..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women