Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-13-2016, 04:02 PM   #1
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default May I be granted a 2nd chance...... .???

Since I hijacked JDs thread to expose Doc Holiday, and ticked off the majority of you guys in the process..... Would you be open to granting me a 2nd chance to explain in this thread?

If not, please feel free to ignore me. I have fully understood some of you see me as a "fucking, crazy stupid, bitch" no need to repeat.

For those willing to listen, I, as well as other ladies, would like to hear your thoughts.

For most ladies, especially those starting out, a moderator is someone they expect and often rely and trust to guide, protect, and provide assistance as they find their way in this community.

Doc Holiday, is a moderator. As of yet, I cannot speak on his method of moderating, but I can speak on his methods as a hobbyist.

-He badgers (not the same as asking) providers for bareback

-He shorts ladies on their fees. Or just simply pays what he feels a is fair.

-He tells ladies that because he is a moderator, he has access to read information that others do not have access to.
Including personal life information that had been posted in public and then removed from public view.

So, my questions are.......

Do you guys not agree that this behavior is unacceptable?

Do you not care that providers might feel unsafe because of him?

Do you not feel that since you already complain of a shortage of ladies in your area, you might want to make West Texas a safe place for them to visit?

Thank you for your time,
Besos, Francisca
Old 08-13-2016, 04:44 PM   #2
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Can we all ignore this thread? I think you have made your point now you have become straight annoying.
Old 08-13-2016, 04:56 PM   #3
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
.. Would you be open to granting me a 2nd chance to explain in this thread?

If not, please feel free to ignore me. I have fully understood some of you see me as a "fucking, crazy stupid, bitch" no need to repeat.
Thank you for your time,
Besos, Francisca.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:20 PM   #4
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I'm pretty apathetic toward Doc, I really don't care whether he stays a mod or member of the site forever or if he decides to hang his hat up tomorrow and leave the site. However, since you've made it your personal crusade to beat this thing to death and requested some input I guess I'd address some things.

-He badgers (not the same as asking) providers for bareback

This is fairly easy to deal with in my eyes. Just tell him it's not going to happen, and if he asks again tell him you'll end the appointment then and there and you won't see him again. THEN you follow through if he does ask again.

-He shorts ladies on their fees. Or just simply pays what he feels a is fair.

Every provider I've seen has required the fee up front. They then either excuse themselves to the bathroom or I use the bathroom and they have a chance to make sure all is correct. If someone can short you money in that scenario then you only have yourself to blame.

-He tells ladies that because he is a moderator, he has access to read information that others do not have access to.
Including personal life information that had been posted in public and then removed from public view.

I'm not sure how this is considered a bad thing? If it's true then every mod and admin is privy to that same info.

Mods on here pretty much have the thankless job of being janitors. They make sure everyone is following the rules, provide any info that's needed and help process things like reviews, provider verification, name changes etc.

If he tries to abuse his mod powers then it'll be found out pretty quick. If he tries to extort any ladies by threatening to ban them or otherwise hurt their account/business on the site, all the ladies have to do is send a quick message to Lea/Mojo/Chica and they'll get it sorted real quick.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:35 PM   #5
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your input.

Just to be clear, I had no problem making sure he understood barebacking was not an option with me. For a young lady starting out in this business, it is a lot more difficult to say NO and they are easily intimidated. Those are the ladies he preys upon.

Many hobbyists leave donation upfront, many do not. Again, this is a common issue with the younger, new ladies. Many will not ask for the donation upfront. Many get shorted.

A lady starting in this business is suddenly told "I am a mod and I know your real name, address, phone number, etc...." That will scare her. That would scare a veteran.

As far as abusing his mod powers.... It is extremely difficult to prove. It happens and unfortunately unless a lady has proof, nothing can be done.

A hobbyist can write a fake review of a lady, but if a lady cannot show proof that it was literally impossible for the encounter to have taken place.... Review stays

. Our word means nothing.

At the end of the day, this is a "Mans board"

Again, thank you for your opinion.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:12 PM   #6
utrlbk1976
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I too believe Francisca made her point in the other thread. However, since she was off topic, others might not have felt they could chime in. I don't have a problem with her expressing her concerns again here in her own thread.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:36 PM   #7
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Maybe then your efforts would be better spent reaching out to and educating new ladies to the board. Get together with some other ladies that have been in the business for a while and make a website to help show the newcomers the ropes and how to get started on the various hobby sites with step by step guides etc. Whether or not Doc is guilty of the things you claim, there are guys out there like that who prey on the naive newcomers. If you really do care about all this and don't just have an axe to grind, that seems like a better route than what you're doing now which will likely have no bearing on him being a mod.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:44 PM   #8
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyholeArcBlow
Whether or not Doc is guilty of the things you claim, there are guys out there like that who prey on the naive newcomers. If you really do care about all this and don't just have an axe to grind, that seems like a better route than what you're doing now which will likely have no bearing on him being a mod.
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by utrlbk1976 View Post
I too believe Francisca made her point in the other thread. However, since she was off topic, others might not have felt they could chime in. I don't have a problem with her expressing her concerns again here in her own thread.

I concur
Old 08-13-2016, 08:56 PM   #9
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you UTRblk, Zgirl.

Keyhole, excellent advice. I have provided the ladies here links to valuable information that will give them a step by step guide about this business and currently gathering more. I have also had a few phone conversations in the past couple of days and directed these ladies to other providers that are able and willing to help them.

I am not very active in the hobby anymore and honestly, I don't want to be.

In the past 16yrs I have personally guided and helped well over 200 ladies in this hobby. I have opened my home for ladies and often their children, helped many to get a college education, rehabs for those who needed it, sat in the hospital beside them after being beaten, raped.... Had many battles on hobby boards defending providers against men that take advantage of them. I have done more than my fair share and then some.

As I stated in JDs thread, 16 yrs ago, West Tx had maybe 2/3 quality providers. I was one of the First. I started traveling to Austin and San Antonio, where I searched for ladies to bring to the gentlemen in West Texas. Ladies that I made sure treated you gentlemen properly, and made sure they were also treated with respect and kindness.

I have done A LOT for this community.

Do a little research, ask a few veteran members in Austin, San Antonio, Houston... It will not take much effort to find out what my contributions have been in this community.

I now live in Spain. And as I have said before, I rarely participate in the hobby in any manner. But, when I am asked for help, and I have the time and energy (this can be exhausting) I take on the battle and do what I can.

Thank you for your replies and for taking the time to listen.

Besos, Francisca
Old 08-13-2016, 09:01 PM   #10
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca;1058Francisca

A hobbyist can write a fake review of a lady, but if a lady cannot show proof that it was literally impossible for the encounter to have taken place.... Review stays

. Our word means nothing.

At the end of the day, this is a "Mans board"

Again, thank you for your opinion.

Real~est thing I've read all day.

But your delivery is so far from on point, it makes any point you have to make NULL & VOID. U should consider this, and hopefully change it. Cause you're 90% ineffective just because people stop listening.

U need people to listen, so until you accomplish that, maybe you don't have it all figured out. Or perhaps can learn a thing or two still.

Nobody likes a "know it all"

People can relate to humility. Not preachy or priggish.
Old 08-13-2016, 09:14 PM   #11
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As far as posting in coeds about this issue.... My purpose was to bring attention to Doc Holyday. I wish there was a better way, but unfortunately, getting information out into the Co-Ed forum gets the most views. Public forums have a much higher chance of being read, especially if you can create 100replies and 2000 views.
Several ladies that have been mistreated by Doc have come forward in the past couple of days after reading my posts.
My goal was to create attention by any means possible. I am paying the consequences, but if it will save the next lady from getting pregnant, or getting robbed on her fees.... It was worth it.

Only takes 1 person to speak up to give a 100 the courage to follow.

Besos, Francisca
Old 08-13-2016, 09:21 PM   #12
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Zgirl, with all due respect. You were the only lady that had anything negative to say to me.

And again, with all due respect, most young women, and men, think they know everything.

The truth and the fact, is that I do know a lot more about this hobby than most.
My goal was to get the ladies who had encountered a problem with Doc to speak up.
I accomplished that.
Old 08-13-2016, 09:24 PM   #13
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You listened.... You might of talked a bit of caca but you listened enough to go and read the information I directed you to....
Old 08-13-2016, 09:30 PM   #14
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Zgirl, with all due respect. You were the only lady that had anything negative to say to me.

And again, with all due respect, most young women, and men, think they know everything.

The truth and the fact, is that I do know a lot more about this hobby than most.
My goal was to get the ladies who had encountered a problem with Doc to speak up.
I accomplished that.
Well Im probably one of the most spoken out girls in West Texas Forum right now. I wish more girls did get involved. But I have quickly realized why its actually not smart to. And use the board for ads only.

I am not denying you know more than most. I can believe that. But we were enjoying that thread. And you ruined it. And it was. frustrating cause alot of BS drama just happened. And i personally thought it had finally ended, then Ms Francisca comes along and stirs the west Texas pot.

Just because you're wise doesn't mean youre Jesus. U are human too. And u aren't perfect. And one thing that's obvious is your effectiveness. You weren't effective. Until the end maybe, but a whole day we have been reading this shit. There has to be a more effienct way to make your point. That's all Im saying. I dont think u will hear it though. But oh well
Old 08-13-2016, 09:34 PM   #15
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You listened.... You might of talked a bit of caca but you listened enough to go and read the information I directed you to....
youre super manipulative
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women