Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley
The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2018, 07:50 PM   #1
Jamiejinxy
Account Disabled

User ID: 217283
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Is it worth it for a lady to post on BP anymore?

What do you guys think?
Jamiejinxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 07:55 AM   #2
August Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Truth be told it’s all up to the provider. As far as I understand it you’ll still be available to make daily ads but you can’t really add to much written details in the ad unless it’s on the pics. You’ll still have to screen as usual but I think from a business standpoint a provider probably gets more responses from guys who check out BP as opposed to forum members. I could be wrong of course but I’m almost certain of it. To maximize business a provider should probably utilize both BP and the forum for appointments. Just my two cents
August Black is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 08:06 AM   #3
pikelbouldershoulder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I think that most guys here still peruse BP, even if it's just out of habit. The changes they made make it more difficult to navigate on our end, so I'm guessing that now you have to pay to advertise makes it tougher for you to justify. If you are getting contacted because of your BP ad and it is leading to quality encounters, then it's worth it. If only losers and hagglers reach out to you then it's time to give it up, or at least cut back. Good luck!
pikelbouldershoulder is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:21 AM   #4
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

It seems as if a few providers are now posting in the massage section where you can be more descriptive with the ads. I was in Florida a few weeks back and the BP massage section appeared to be the go-to place for FS ladies.
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 10:25 PM   #5
JJames007
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikelbouldershoulder View Post
I think that most guys here still peruse BP, even if it's just out of habit. The changes they made make it more difficult to navigate on our end, so I'm guessing that now you have to pay to advertise makes it tougher for you to justify. If you are getting contacted because of your BP ad and it is leading to quality encounters, then it's worth it. If only losers and hagglers reach out to you then it's time to give it up, or at least cut back. Good luck!
True.

I still browse through BP for discovery of providers that may be just visiting the area. It seems enough good providers still use it, but upon discovering any, I tend to look for some other sources of confirmation of those providers that catch my eye. Since using BP alone for providers is so risky.
JJames007 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:46 AM   #6
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I posted one singular BP ad back in the fall. I was literally drowning in non stop texts from over 100 individuals, a very small percent who were able to pass my screening process or pay my rate. Also, it was very quickly evident that these men (who were regular hobbyists) didn’t know the first thing about hooker etiquette or the proper way to speak to me. I don’t have time for that nonsense.

If I were to want to invest that much time in a website looking for a needle in a haystack, I would certainly prefer to spend my time answering messages on Seeking Areangement. This is just my personal opinion and experience.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:18 AM   #7
Snood273
Premium Access

Encounters: 62
Default Backpage worth

Is it worth posting on backpage? For me (and likely other hobbyists), it's hardly worth checking backpage! All the necessary info is gone. I need someone fairly close by my employment, and ads no longer give a location. I need to know the rates, and ads no longer contain any info other than a phone number....
Frustrating. Skip the games has been my new go to for perusing ads...but most of my good experiences is with ladies here on this board.
Snood273 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:10 PM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't quite felt the need to post on it since late last year (thought about it though) BUT from a lot of ladies I do know who still post there now the feedback is mixed. Some are close to giving up on it and other are so busy they're turning business away. So....pretty ymmv.
The Albany w4m & massage and Hudson Valley w4m & massage sections seem active. If you still have something in your acct there could be worth a shot.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:05 AM   #9
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

A year ago I would've said it's worth it for gals to use BP. I imagine many of the guys who use BP aren't members of ECCIE so they'd reach more potential customers using BP. With the current changes to BP many of the guys may have lost interest in BP. Not sure how worth it BP is today.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women