Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2018, 07:43 AM   #1
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Do you ever feel judged by people for your fetish ?

Do you ever feel judged by people for your particular fetish ???

Either Real world or hobby ??. I do.

I know - some of you tough guys and girls will just say

SCREW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK !!!! but there does come a time where some of us do some self- evaluation and think - ok - am I normal ?

Is this normal ? Does this mean I'm somehow damaged on the inside ?

Hopefully not and probably not.... I just wondered and would love your feedback here...
I'm a Switch and I enjoy both the Sub role as well as the Sensual Dom role

as well as different kinds of role play and

Severe severe dirty talk ! Dirty talk that is so severe that most people don't do it.

Maybe that is the one I worry about.... haha !

Am I screwed up ? haha !

Zena.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:41 AM   #2
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oh hun, you like what you like. be proud. be brave, be nasty as fuck. screw the judgmental people. they do not have as much fun as we do and their choices are more limited by their diminished capacity for pleasure, imagination and joy. we just have more options. I have no shame. I am super proud perve. ride your fantasies like a wild horse and hold on tight and enjoy the ride baby. we got this corner of the market and we should revel in the nasty reality we share and find joy in it.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:53 AM   #3
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Yes, I get judged more than I prefer therefore I’m very choosy about who I approach with my fetishes and how I explain it!

On the other hand, I’m VERY grateful when I find a provider who can indulge me! They generally understand how powerful fetishes can be for a person.
SleeperHit is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:58 AM   #4
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I do worry about what providers think so I tend to restrain what I ask for and stay pretty vanilla with my sessions.

I know I need to let go of that. In the times that I have opened even just a bit there are times that the results have often been great.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:04 AM   #5
Suess4002
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

100% - even with providers (including those I have seen more than once as well as ones I have an extremely high % chance of never seeing again due to location/travel), I still feel judged.

Some of this is purely internal, I simply cannot get past the thought that the provider (or providers on those occasions I get to experience a double) leave the session and in minimum silently judge me or more overtly judge me verbally with other providers.

I do try and stick to known providers, but finding one who I really like and is experienced in my particular fetish is tough...my current favorite is not local so I must wait for her travel and even then it’s hard to coordinate with work and other personal commitments.
Suess4002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:49 AM   #6
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so glad I asked this - these comments are GREAT !

You all help me ! Hugs ! ( hopefully more comments will come
too ) ....
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:19 PM   #7
chitwoodstunts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Yes. Now I’m super careful about what and with whom I share.

In a RW relarionship i asked her to kiss me after I came in her mouth. She told me that was gay, got dressed and left. That was the last time we saw each other. I rationalized it that she was too closed minded to make it long term, but it hurt deeply.
chitwoodstunts is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 02:19 PM   #8
GoBlue34z
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I've had a few providers tell me about weird fetishes clients have asked for. But then again what's weird to one person is normal to another. I kind of play it by ear if I want something g outside of the norm and see how the session is going before I ask. Nothing to crazy personally
GoBlue34z is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 03:38 PM   #9
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

Meh..since I started hobbying and doing the SB thing, I've stretched the envelope of anything I thought I'd ever do... did the TS thing a few times. Even just straight up cock sucking off of Craigslist and BP before they went away.

And to think it all started with a massage with a happy ending... that girl told me about Eccie and then the whole world opened up!

I love women but I'm very orally oriented and enjoy giving head to guys too. I've been pretty open with the last few women I've been with and they were pretty shocked at first but I guess I'm a good enough catch that they were either OK with me doing it occasionally as long as they knew or they asked me to not do it.

I enjoy what I enjoy and if people have heartburn with it... f'ck'em. Who are they to me anyway? I don't think you're damaged on the inside for enjoying something that turns other people off. You're only damaged if you feel that way or if you are hurting others with your desires.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 03:40 PM   #10
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitwoodstunts View Post
Yes. Now I’m super careful about what and with whom I share.

In a RW relarionship i asked her to kiss me after I came in her mouth. She told me that was gay, got dressed and left. That was the last time we saw each other. I rationalized it that she was too closed minded to make it long term, but it hurt deeply.
And if that RW relationship had gone anywhere... you would have been bored out of your fucking mind in bed... Better she put the gun to it's head early than prolong the suffering.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 04:42 PM   #11
chitwoodstunts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
And if that RW relationship had gone anywhere... you would have been bored out of your fucking mind in bed... Better she put the gun to it's head early than prolong the suffering.
I agree. I just choose who I share with. I have also made it a point to not associate with people that are not of like mind.
chitwoodstunts is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:33 PM   #12
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've worried about it but honestly was hoping to meet people on here to explore more things. Now I see it's not that the desires are lacking , we're all just to concerned w/judgmental people.. I guess this is why I try to never judge even if I don't understand or am not into the same things.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:58 PM   #13
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I thank all the providers I have seen in the past, teaching me that it's ok to be freeky.

I use all the information I have learned in my dating life. Most time it weeds out civi women.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:38 AM   #14
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
... Am I screwed up ?

Zena.
No. You sound pretty normal to me.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:47 PM   #15
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Meh..since I started hobbying and doing the SB thing, I've stretched the envelope of anything I thought I'd ever do... did the TS thing a few times. Even just straight up cock sucking off of Craigslist and BP before they went away.

And to think it all started with a massage with a happy ending... that girl told me about Eccie and then the whole world opened up!

I love women but I'm very orally oriented and enjoy giving head to guys too. I've been pretty open with the last few women I've been with and they were pretty shocked at first but I guess I'm a good enough catch that they were either OK with me doing it occasionally as long as they knew or they asked me to not do it.

I enjoy what I enjoy and if people have heartburn with it... f'ck'em. Who are they to me anyway? I don't think you're damaged on the inside for enjoying something that turns other people off. You're only damaged if you feel that way or if you are hurting others with your desires.

You sounds YUMMY!!!!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women