Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #211
CJ7
Valued Poster

quit responding and feeding the lil troll.

The End
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #212
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Hold on a second? IS THIS NOW ABOUT SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION?

Holy chit!

How about a dick measuring contest? I'm sure COG will let IBMeltingdown borrow his magnifying glass!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #213
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

IB Hankerwrong is in a fight with practically everyone on this board - on both sides of the political aisle - and yet he still thinks he is never wrong.

Well, he may be wrong, but he is never doubtful.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #214
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn’t score again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
quit responding and feeding the lil troll.

The End
. . . or CBJ7 might have his little feelings hurt. Poor CBJ7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hold on a second? IS THIS NOW ABOUT SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION?

Holy chit!

How about a dick measuring contest? I'm sure COG will let IBMeltingdown borrow his magnifying glass!
No contest, Assup. You are the biggest dick on the board, but you do have the unfair advantage of measuring from the shoulders up, Assup!

BTW Assup, just so you don't feel neglected in the biggest Kool Aid sotted ignoramus contest, here's one where you had your ignorant ass handed to you:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=160

HINT: Here's a summary of the post that repudiated your asinine assertion, Assup:

Contempt of court citation

In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[24]
Regarding Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:
"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...." [/B][/SIZE] [24] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton

PERJURY

: the voluntary violation of an oath or vow either by swearing to what is untrue or by omission to do what has been promised under oath : false swearing. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perjury
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #215
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No wonder Assup has no credibility.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #216
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
. . . or CBJ7 might have his little feelings hurt. Poor CBJ7.

No contest, Assup. You are the biggest dick on the board, but you do have the unfair advantage of measuring from the shoulders up, Assup!

BTW Assup, just so you don't feel neglected in the biggest Kool Aid sotted ignoramus contest, here's one where you had your ignorant ass handed to you:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=160

HINT: Here's a summary of the post that repudiated your asinine assertion, Assup:

Contempt of court citation

In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[24]
Regarding Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:
"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...." [/B][/SIZE] [24] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton

PERJURY

: the voluntary violation of an oath or vow either by swearing to what is untrue or by omission to do what has been promised under oath : false swearing. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perjury
This looks like he was fined $90K for contempt. Not perjury. Not sexual harassment, rape or any sexual misconduct of any kind.

I FAIL TO SEE WHERE HE WAS CONVICTED OF PERJURY OR ANY SEX CRIME.

You're a fucking idiot. Plain and simple. I believe your ignorance is why you continue to get your ass handed to you by anybody and everybody.

I think I've got to take you off IGNORE now so I can deal with you appropriately.

WELCOME TO HELL SHITHEAD!

Old 12-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #217
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What part of that isn't perjury? Assup, your ignorance is only hell for you. The rest of think it's funny.

<<< Assup // Everyone else >>>
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #218
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
This looks like he was fined $90K for contempt. Not perjury. Not sexual harassment, rape or any sexual misconduct of any kind.

You're a fucking idiot. Plain and simple. I believe your ignorance is why you continue to get your ass handed to you by anybody and everybody.

I think I've got to take you off IGNORE now so I can deal with you appropriately.

Come now, you should know better that to expect IBSlagHeap to be honest! When you're a professional liar and delusionist like he is, facts just get in the way. They are "inconvenient", so he ignores them.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #219
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Hey, Assup! You've been lying about the "ignore button" for several days now, asshole. BTW, you dithering asshole, note how the definition for "perjury" doesn't require a conviction, you stupid SOB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Come now, you should know better that to expect IBSlagHeap to be honest! When you're a professional liar and delusionist like he is, facts just get in the way. They are "inconvenient", so he ignores them.
You’re an inveterate liar and equivocator, Old-goaT. It's you who dodges facts and distorts the truth.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #220
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You’re an inveterate liar and equivocator, Old-goaT. It's you who dodges facts and distorts the truth.
It must be nice to live in your world where everything is clear and definitive. Where good is good and evil is anyone who doesn't agree with you.

But the real world is not that way. It is a thousand shade of gray. Very few things are "right" and fewer still are completely "wrong". But your simple mind can't grasp that, can you? Most of what I post are OPINIONS. That's what a lot of people DO on a board like this. When I state my OPINION that your avatar reminds me of a dirty old man or a blow up doll, it is an OPINION. When I point out that they are YOUR avatars, that is a fact. When I post that you have an increadibly filthy mouth (at least when you post here) that too is a FACT. See the difference?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #221
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

IB the spunk eater has won the "golden Lips" award.He can throw 'em and blow 'em before they can flip him and dick him.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:53 PM   #222
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Actually, if you're going to call someone a MURDERER, then you better be prepared to offer up evidence of a conviction, IBMeltingdown.

If you're going to call someone a THIEF, then you better be prepared to offer up evidence of a conviction, IBMeltingdown.

If you're going to call someone a RAPIST, then you better be prepared to offer up evidence of a conviction, IBMeltingdown.

If you're going to call someone a PERJURIST (a crime) and a SEXUAL PREDATOR (more criminal offenses), then you better be prepared to offer up evidence of a conviction, IBMeltingdown.

In this country, you are not a convicted ANYTHING until you're convicted.

Either show some evidence of a fucking conviction against President William J. Clinton or admit that you're just flapping your gums with no basis in fact. AGAIN! Either prove your claim or admit you're wrong AGAIN IBMeltingdown. This will be tonight's exercise.

Of course, you don't need to be convicted to be a DIPSHIT. You just have to wake up...

DIPSHIT!

Now STFU and go back to picking peanuts out of poop!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #223
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Well gotta respect Clinton for one thing , he is gettin it for free or did ! Cant say that about the rest of us.
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #224
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyromance View Post
Well gotta respect Clinton for one thing , he is gettin it for free or did ! Cant say that about the rest of us.
how many 50 year olds on this board would turn down a 20 something year old chippie with a willing willing mouth and pouty lips 4 FREE ?

if IBBQ says he would hes a lying son of a bitch ...again
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #225
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Either show some evidence of a fucking conviction against President William J. Clinton or admit that you're just flapping your gums with no basis in fact. AGAIN! Either prove your claim or admit you're wrong AGAIN IBMeltingdown. This will be tonight's exercise.
Anyone give odds? His track record says ain't no way in hell he produces evidence. Instead he will:
--claim he did
--accuse you of hijacking the thread
--ignore the question.

I have to pull up a chair and some popcorn for this one!
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women