Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2014, 06:47 AM   #61
coachpaul2007
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I like turtles
coachpaul2007 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:13 AM   #62
thewood85
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpaul2007 View Post
I like turtles
And feet...hahahaha!

Great dream! Didn't want to wake up, sadly duty called...

Happy Birthdays to Tay, Theresa and Sarge!!
thewood85 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:25 AM   #63
coachpaul2007
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Coach says . . .

Holiday Dreams in December . . .

I would like to take a moment to personally share my thoughts and feelings on this event.

1. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank the hostess and host for having this wonderful opportunity to meet and greet in a friendly social venue. The two of you have consistently gone above and beyond throughout the year to host these events, taking the stress and worries off of the shoulders and minds off of others. I am sure that it is safe to say that we all thank you.

2. With the end of the year approaching, if I had to rate this social as opposed to any other that we have had before, this would have to be the best one. Great food, great people, great venue, great fun, great friends, great laughs, and a great opportunity to help out those children that need a gift under the tree. We had a great turn out with a good mix of some old faces and new ones and looking forward to bringing them into our community. I can only be convinced that these venues will only get better and better.

3. Finally, this goes out to all of those who is reading this. If I personally saw you there, shook your hand or gave you a hug know this, without any of you, none of this would ever be possible. For those of you who were not able to make this event, you were truly truly truly missed. The importance of your participation in this hobby or helpful involvement with E.C.C.I.E. would not be ever possible without you. So do know that this is not the first and will definitely won't be the last. Again, without any of you, none of this would be possible.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Coachpaul
coachpaul2007 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:30 AM   #64
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would have to agree with CP on this being the best that I have been to this year!!
I enjoyed having any guys that passed me pay a 'toll' of a hug. That was definitely fun. I love giving hugs (and more) though.
It was nice meeting a few new people.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 12:05 PM   #65
guest030715-233
Account Disabled

User ID: 271166
My ECCIE Reviews

It was the most fun I ever had at a dreamed up social and I couldn't stay long. The hosts were great as were all the people. Very friendly and inviting. Good times in my dream!! Thanks again!
guest030715-233 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:00 PM   #66
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

WOW! What a gathering! Thanks to all who attended! It was great to see so many established family and friends and wonderful to meet so many new faces!

We had a good crowd, over 20 folks, with a very balanced mix of men and women.

Thanks for all the kind words in this thread and thanks for the birthday wishes and gifts last night. I was not expecting all that.

Birthday shots, birthday spankings, birthday cake were all over the top! Now, as to singing the birthday song, we need to get a back up singer on CD for next time, LOL! Glad to share the birthday month with Theresa and Tay.

OldSarge apologizes the hot tub was out of commission. The good news is that the new cover arrives tomorrow, so the tub will be filled and ready well before the next meeting.

Theresa is very pleased, she collected two Santa-sized bags of toys for the children in the hospital and will be delivering them tomorrow. She also said "her boobies made some money" so she has some cash to buy additional toys. There will be some happy sick kids on Friday as well as one happy Theresa. Thanks for all your contributions.

Everyone had a blast last night, the house was cleaned by midnight and all made it back home (or to a hotel room) safely.

Thanks for making last night a success and looking forward to seeing many of you next month at the poke her tourney.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #67
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Thanks to the gracious host and hostess for inviting me and thanks to everyone who made this Austin visitor feel very welcome! You certainly know how to have a great social! This will certainly not be my last visit but next time I will secure a local place to spend the night!

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:00 PM   #68
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwww z.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:04 PM   #69
tony_cove
Gaining Momentum

I had a blast! Always a fun time.
tony_cove is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:21 AM   #70
BlackJesusX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I have to make time to come to the next one. I keep missing out!
BlackJesusX is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 02:40 AM   #71
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

The M&G are always a "rousing" success. I was sad that I couldn't make it yet again but I keep hoping for next time. Miss you all and Merry Christmas!
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 05:31 PM   #72
justtheresa69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245989

I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to make the M&G a truly excellent time. We had a great mix of people, old and new, men and women, and all of you wonderful!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! You all took good care of OldSarge, I don't think he will need to buy a bottle of liquor for himself for another year! LOL.

Thanks for taking such good care of my birthday by supporting the kids in the hospital. I was able to go last Friday and see my babies! I had THREE SANTA-SIZED bags full of new toys that I was able to distribute.

(For those that saw my huge blue gift bag, I took it in and gave a full bag of presents out, returned to the trunk of my car and repeated two more times). We filled two bags at the party, and Friday morning, I was able to fill another bag of toys with the cash that was donated. THANK YOU!!!!

The party was a blast and it was so nice to see everyone and especially to meet new people.

Looking forward to our next dream in June and our next poke her game in January.

Hugs, Kisses and Merry Christmas!

Theresa
justtheresa69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:33 PM   #73
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a great time. Wish everyone a great Christmas and a Happy New Year and a safe one. Hugs Taylor
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:33 PM   #74
tony_cove
Gaining Momentum

I'm ready for the next dream already
tony_cove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women