Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default Money can't buy me love,

And sometimes can’t even rent it.

I have a policy and I would like some feedback from both guys and girls. Recent threads (such as The Horny List) have acknowledged the fact that many of us guys are actually flattered when a provider calls us. It boosts our ego. Truthfully, it is most always to promote repeat business, but it still has an endearing effect. We enjoy believing that the time we spend together is pleasurable to us both. But conversely, how do you feel when you do not get called? Hurt? Insecure? Does that mean that she would rather give up the income than see you again? If your session was so nice, why wouldn’t she be anxious to repeat? It is my policy never to call a provider after the first session unless she has made a first move. That way, I give her the opportunity she never had the first time; the chance to choose her clients the way we choose our providers. The main problem is, sometimes they do just that. Thankfully, I do still get called. But when I don’t…

Guys, do things like this ever play with your emotions?
Ladies, your thoughts?
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I pay for no calls.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
heatherelite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45445
My ECCIE Reviews

I would never call a client unless he specifically stated to me that it was okay. I've seen too many threads in which someone will post that a provider called/texted him out of the blue (to promote a special she was having) and he was not happy about it. Usually, he is upset due to the fact that a) it is unsolicited; if he was that interested in setting up another appointment with her he would b) it was akward timing because he was out with his SO or friends c) he doesn't like the idea that she has kept his contact info-especially if it as been several weeks/months since the last session.
heatherelite is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherelite View Post
I would never call a client unless he specifically stated to me that it was okay. I've seen too many threads in which someone will post that a provider called/texted him out of the blue (to promote a special she was having) and he was not happy about it. Usually, he is upset due to the fact that a) it is unsolicited; if he was that interested in setting up another appointment with her he would b) it was akward timing because he was out with his SO or friends c) he doesn't like the idea that she has kept his contact info-especially if it as been several weeks/months since the last session.
+1
I only make contact through email, when I know it is OK to email him...usually directly after stating that he has one good reference from me now.

The general rule is that ladies DO NOT intaiate ANY contact, unless specifically told it is OK to do so!
esteve, you have been doing it all wrong!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

What I like is I will get calls from the ladies when they are running specials. But there are alot of them that will give me a pm on the board just to see how its been going. I think this is the best way to receive messages from them.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #6
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherelite View Post
+1.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #7
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I pay for no calls.
THANK YOU! I appreciate a realist!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #8
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

When my UTR lady gets the urge to see me, she tends to send unpublished provocative pictures of herself to me. Uh, it tends to work for the most part.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
THANK YOU! I appreciate a realist!
There are some on this board that would disagree with this sentiment.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #10
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

i always email...and i reached out first or not i always maintain email contact esp with my BFE's..my repeat playmates....and esp if they are sick or dealing with family things...i tend to make our relationship alittle personal without the drama....if after 2-3 emails i don't hear from them (which rarely happens) i won't email and let them email me....to me personally you have to have chemstry on all levels but i never say anything i don't mean and never cross that line....
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:38 AM   #11
abdclub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

One of my ATFs - who I haven't seen in several weeks, texted me a couple of roses tonight. I thought it was so sweet of her.

abdclub
abdclub is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:24 AM   #12
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

ATFs that knows it is OK to do so, yes very sweet....I have just started a text with one of mine last night who has had some trouble brewing in his personal life. checkin up on him making sure everything was good....

But I beleive esteve is referring to ladies that he has only seen once...he wants them to make contact the second time before he sees them again. He's not considering the fact that most men would hate a girl they had only seen once start texting or calling out of the blue! We are not mind readers, we don't know if you would like the attention, or if you would have an SO looking over you shoulder.
I air on the side of caution, and wait for them to get back to me.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:43 AM   #13
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default contact

I love and appreciate private e-mails just so we keep up with each other.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:19 AM   #14
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Tiffany, you are so correct, you are not a mind reader nor is the gent. Communications is the key. If I want to do this I wait until the end of the session and broach the issue. I have had some ladies do the same. This works great. Communication without approval is potential trouble.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:28 AM   #15
Charlie_Harper
Account Disabled

Just shoot me straight, as I would. Don't feed me the ego boost stuff. I don't want to hear the same things that, more than likely every other cat on your agenda is hearing. It's condescending.
Charlie_Harper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women