Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2016, 07:09 PM   #16
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 253164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwing View Post
I don't really understand his point. Went to your incall and apparently wasn't really wanting to make the date work. Difficulty driving, bad hygiene, seammingly no real effort to get you warmed up and into him - lots of negative vibes. Then he complains about the sex and you. This was doomed from the second you opened the door. Too bad.
Lmfaooooo of course he did ! The whole room smelled like ass ugh
Angel Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:18 PM   #17
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I'll say it once again.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.----That's a "Metaphor"
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:27 PM   #18
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

It seems someone is NOT smarter than a fifth grader.
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:35 PM   #19
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay I've been thinking on this and here's the thing I came up with. Other ladies have seen him, and have not had any complaints that he smells bad or looks bad or whatever. When he came to your incall, you should have asked him to freshen up before the session.

If you take a gentleman's 200 plus dollars and only keep him there 20 minutes, then you should be expecting to get an NO review. I don't know the circumstances I was not there, but from my many years of experience 2 people do not click all the time but that should have been clarified during the session.

I would have offered him a partial refund, or gave him the option to go shower and have a second go around. There are many other things that could have been done a lot better than to bash someone on the board that is fairly new to this sight...

And to sit and argue back and forth, with the gentleman here is only making your side look worse... I am NOT a hater, I'm just stating the facts as I see them. And like I said I could be wrong but it's just my opinion
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:53 PM   #20
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly u don't know so stop speaking on it ! The session went fine for him ! He didn't ask for anything .. Didn't look upset or I satisfied in the least !!!!!! I can give a rats ass what another female experienced with him , I can't speak on that ! I know what happened .. He didn't say ANYTHING THAT LEAD ME TO BELIEVE HE WASNT HAPPY !!!!!
Old 01-15-2016, 09:04 PM   #21
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But anywhoooo .. I just wanted to give those that LOVE me my side of what happened ! Not argue .. I'm happy in my life no need for that lol y'all be blessed -a.f0x
Old 01-15-2016, 09:20 PM   #22
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Fox View Post
Exactly u don't know so stop speaking on it ! The session went fine for him ! He didn't ask for anything .. Didn't look upset or I satisfied in the least !!!!!! I can give a rats ass what another female experienced with him , I can't speak on that ! I know what happened .. He didn't say ANYTHING THAT LEAD ME TO BELIEVE HE WASNT HAPPY !!!!!
Nobody else on this board knows either, so why aren't you telling the MEN to NOT comment??

Do I upset you by my comment?? I am sorry this isn't a board where opinions aren't shared. YOU posted this thread and cried about 1 NO review, and expected to have the tables of magic turn in your favor. The best advice I can give you at this point,(Not that you asked for it), is to stop being negative about it, and just move on in a more positive light.

I wasn't there, and neither were the dozens of other guys you are complaining to.

If I post a thread whether the feedback is good or bad, in my favor or not, I gotta OWN IT because I started the thread in COED, and that section of the board is for EVERYONE to comment, share, interact, make their opinions , Ect.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:51 PM   #23
David-Louisiana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default It's Back

Backpage trash talking once again.
David-Louisiana is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:52 PM   #24
David-Louisiana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Ummmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Fox View Post
Meaning YOUR IRRELVANT & your insight ! 🌟 +1 for me hehehe
It's spelled you're as in you are. -1 for you
David-Louisiana is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:52 PM   #25
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freespirit83 View Post
So you took a guys $250 for a 20 minute work and this is your response to a no review?
+1000!!! ^^^

Agreed. That's bullshit. I'd have given her a "No" review too. If she took $250 and only gave me twenty minutes of service!!! For CBJ no less!!! Fuck that!!! A definite "No" review.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 10:32 PM   #26
Asigarillo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Lol...a pack of wolves. Pitiful.
Asigarillo is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 06:42 AM   #27
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
Nobody else on this board knows either, so why aren't you telling the MEN to NOT comment??

Do I upset you by my comment?? I am sorry this isn't a board where opinions aren't shared. YOU posted this thread and cried about 1 NO review, and expected to have the tables of magic turn in your favor. The best advice I can give you at this point,(Not that you asked for it), is to stop being negative about it, and just move on in a more positive light.

I wasn't there, and neither were the dozens of other guys you are complaining to.

If I post a thread whether the feedback is good or bad, in my favor or not, I gotta OWN IT because I started the thread in COED, and that section of the board is for EVERYONE to comment, share, interact, make their opinions , Ect.

M.M.
No Hunni !! You Dnt pay my bills ! I'm UNBOTHERED 💋
Old 01-16-2016, 06:45 AM   #28
KremeDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 264430
Location: CROSS COUNTRY: Tennessee Mississippi Alabama Louisiana Florida
My ECCIE Reviews

What is so hard in asking him to jump in the shower?? Ask him politely to take a shower leave soap and a towel out for everyone coming through your door... You'll take his $250 with ease but sit by and complain about his hygiene...maybe you need to reconsider your approach to dealing with such issues??
KremeDesire is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 06:46 AM   #29
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 🚨🚨🚨 grammar POLICE 🚨🚨🚨

Quote:
Originally Posted by David-Louisiana View Post
It's spelled you're as in you are. -1 for you
Your life must be boring .. Spell checking lol you have a blessed day hunn
Old 01-16-2016, 06:48 AM   #30
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
+1000!!! ^^^

Agreed. That's bullshit. I'd have given her a "No" review too. If she took $250 and only gave me twenty minutes of service!!! For CBJ no less!!! Fuck that!!! A definite "No" review.

Yes he paid me for having to smell that shit ! & once again THE MAN SAID ZEROOOOOOO ABOUT NOT BEING SATISFIED !!!! Not my problem he couldn't clean the crack of his ass properly !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women