Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2016, 05:00 PM   #31
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I ran a college TV studio for work while in college. Well one sat night our female news anchor calls me and tells me she want to take some head shots for the next broadcast. I am dam ony day off crap but I go down there and she meets me at the door. She tells me to go straight to the control rooms and get the tapes ready. So I am irritated as hell and go get everything ready. I can't see into the studio itself because the blinders have been pulled for broadcast. Well she comes in and tells me to start taping, so I hit the record buttons and the monitors light up to this dude sitting at the news desk naked and playing with himself. I am like WTF. I go to hit the kill switch and she grabs my hand and tells me she will blow me if I let it record till he leaves. Of course the little head says oh hell yes mam. So we are sitting there, she is giving me an awesome bbj and both giggling and.laughing at the dude still just sitting there pulling his pud. Turns out he was going around telling folks he was banging her and she decided to get revenge by telling him she was going to fuck his brains out, to go get naked and wait for her. Lol. So she finishes me up. Takes the tape and leaves. So I have to walk I'm and tell this dude the gig is up. He was so angry but being big as I am he just.glares at me gets dressed and leaves. She told me years later she threatened to send the tape his mother if he kept running his mouth.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 05:16 PM   #32
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Thanks for starting this thread M.M. It seems to be where all the NOLA Coed action is at. I don't have an absurdly funny date story. But it's fun reading everyone else's.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 08:13 PM   #33
OldGent
Valued Poster

Okay last funny story from me. My ex wife was a Michael Jackson fan so I decided to be a smart ass about and made this little Michael Jackson costume that fit over my johnson. Had a little fro and even had a little glittered covered glove on a little hand. So I am laying there in bed fully erect when she walks in drinking a glass of wine. I have Beat It playing on the cd. She takes one look at this little Jackson wobbling around to the music and start coughing wine up through her nose. She is laughing so hard she pissed herself. Lol she would not stop laughing for the rest of the night. And little Michael Jackson well he got finally got laid.
Old 06-25-2016, 08:36 PM   #34
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

See, not so bad interacting with others telling funny stories, and laughing.. We just need more laughter here in NOLA and less drama... Although it is a hot Summer already, we just need to laugh..
Much fun you guys are...
Now AL, about that book??
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 09:04 PM   #35
OldGent
Valued Poster

Perfect title MM. Married to Unwilling: The true adventures of Al Bundy, Backpage Warrior.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:38 PM   #36
Marshpirate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Melissa, you are a doll for starting a good thread like this. When I find time I'll share about my english professor hiring me to do some work at her house and swore her husband was off-shore, or about the married nsa femme fetalle I met on Plenty of Fish who passed out on xanex, in my house! Or how I earned the handle, Marshpirate. Or the fucking the police sergeant on the hood of her patrol car, while her husband was on duty.
Marshpirate is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 01:16 AM   #37
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
WHERE DID ALL THE FUN PEOPLE GO?? THE BOARD USED TO HAVE JUST ENOUGH CHARACTERS TO KEEP ME LAUGHING MOST OF THE DAY....

NOW DEAD!!
WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??

M.M.
It might have to do with the stings up north, turned the board into a ghost town. Thank you for starting the thread, M.M. had some good laughs.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:17 AM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
WHERE DID ALL THE FUN PEOPLE GO?? THE BOARD USED TO HAVE JUST ENOUGH CHARACTERS TO KEEP ME LAUGHING MOST OF THE DAY....

NOW DEAD!!
WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??

M.M.
The lack of taint photos is what's wrong. Taint unifies ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
I couldn't agree more! We need more fun, more SEX, less drama, MORE SEX, and WAY MORE FUN and a HELLUVA LOT MORE SEX.

Did I mention SEX?
She still dreams of my 1.3": of dangling death. Fantasies keep her going ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:37 AM   #39
cameltoe101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

When first Starting to play, I was dealing with BP. 1st meeting ever worried as all hell. Contacted and set up appointment. When knocked I hear a dog barking girl opens the door. Not the girl in pic. Still not bad looking (still fuckable) so we sit and talk a min. Dog growing at me. She says he all bark no bite (Medium size dog).
We start going at it FF, mish,doggie. Dog still growing moving around the room. At this point she's on the edge of bed, I'm standing pounding away. She's getting louder
The dog comes and Bite's my leg. With leg bleeding now girl jumps up and apologize's. Put dog in closet. She does tend to help with cleaning and patching up my leg. She actually had some bandaids in her purse. After we get back to business and Laughed after. Dog was still growing in the closet.
cameltoe101 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:55 AM   #40
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
I ran a college TV studio for work while in college. Well one sat night our female news anchor calls me and tells me she want to take some head shots for the next broadcast. I am dam ony day off crap but I go down there and she meets me at the door. She tells me to go straight to the control rooms and get the tapes ready. So I am irritated as hell and go get everything ready. I can't see into the studio itself because the blinders have been pulled for broadcast. Well she comes in and tells me to start taping, so I hit the record buttons and the monitors light up to this dude sitting at the news desk naked and playing with himself. I am like WTF. I go to hit the kill switch and she grabs my hand and tells me she will blow me if I let it record till he leaves. Of course the little head says oh hell yes mam. So we are sitting there, she is giving me an awesome bbj and both giggling and.laughing at the dude still just sitting there pulling his pud. Turns out he was going around telling folks he was banging her and she decided to get revenge by telling him she was going to fuck his brains out, to go get naked and wait for her. Lol. So she finishes me up. Takes the tape and leaves. So I have to walk I'm and tell this dude the gig is up. He was so angry but being big as I am he just.glares at me gets dressed and leaves. She told me years later she threatened to send the tape his mother if he kept running his mouth.
I am sad to say that the "getting blown by a co-worker" thing has never happened to me. Sigh... So, did she spit or did she swallow like a good girl?
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:00 AM   #41
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoe101 View Post
When first Starting to play, I was dealing with BP. 1st meeting ever worried as all hell. Contacted and set up appointment. When knocked I hear a dog barking girl opens the door. Not the girl in pic. Still not bad looking (still fuckable) so we sit and talk a min. Dog growing at me. She says he all bark no bite (Medium size dog).
We start going at it FF, mish,doggie. Dog still growing moving around the room. At this point she's on the edge of bed, I'm standing pounding away. She's getting louder
The dog comes and Bite's my leg. With leg bleeding now girl jumps up and apologize's. Put dog in closet. She does tend to help with cleaning and patching up my leg. She actually had some bandaids in her purse. After we get back to business and Laughed after. Dog was still growing in the closet.
I fucking hate when dogs are in the hotel room, man. Luckily, I've never been bitten. Besides the dog pissing on my underwear thing (it was a Chihuahua by the way) one time with Gianna Bellisa she had 4 pit bulls in the room. They were friendly, but the fucking stench, man. FUCK!!! They didn't mess with us, thankfully. Only time I've had any issue with Gianna though. She's as steady as they come.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:01 AM   #42
OldGent
Valued Poster

Swallow and many times after. We dated for some time afterwards. We had been flirting for awhile before that. She was my boss's daughter. Lol. Twenty something years later she is still hot but married.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:02 AM   #43
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
Okay last funny story from me. My ex wife was a Michael Jackson fan so I decided to be a smart ass about and made this little Michael Jackson costume that fit over my johnson. Had a little fro and even had a little glittered covered glove on a little hand. So I am laying there in bed fully erect when she walks in drinking a glass of wine. I have Beat It playing on the cd. She takes one look at this little Jackson wobbling around to the music and start coughing wine up through her nose. She is laughing so hard she pissed herself. Lol she would not stop laughing for the rest of the night. And little Michael Jackson well he got finally got laid.
I'll have to try this. But my wife is a Josh Groban fan. Maybe I can make my dick look like a pussy and then she'll fuck me.
Old 06-27-2016, 12:12 PM   #44
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I am laughing my ass off at all of you guys... YES this thread was meant to try and bring back some of the old board members who ran off for what ever reason. Perhaps it was the AM scare or other reasons...
I for 1 want them BACK!! I want and miss the variety of topics in CO-ED and other spots. I miss the kidding around with each other and YES even the occasional cat fights...

OLD BOARD MEMBERS PLEASE COME BACK...WE HERE IN NOLA MISS YOU!!
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 12:25 PM   #45
Guest092416
Account Disabled

User ID: 164719
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm always up for laughs and good fun!

This isn't ab dating stuff, but other random stuff.
In LAfayette, we've been hvn work boots, tennis shoes, flip flops, and textbooks all over the streets. Anyone in my area notice this? Why ppl be throwin' one shoe out like that?!

What weird funny stuff is going on in NOLA, MM?!
Guest092416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women