Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70411
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59921
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2012, 05:48 PM   #31
CynicalSapien
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativajane View Post
I dont see black gentle men because. as im sure most have heard they are hung. Not because Im racist or sexist. I not upset because some dont want to see me because hes blk, im upset on how small someones brain can be and automaticly assume he a pimp of some sort. They have no clue. Hes the bread winner and none of it comes from me. What I earn goes direstly to my back account and pays for my schooling. But no big deal. Dont see me if you dont want to theres plenty more where that one isnt but dont downgrade a person.

Drawing conclusions about the size of a man's cock based on the color or his skin is pretty much a text book example of racism. Rants generally carry a little more credibility when they are written in coherent grammatically correct sentences.
CynicalSapien is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #32
Guest110512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

What the heck happened to the pet peeve part? This poor guys thread has been hijacked! At least the pet peeve part was humorous and true. I was just going to list my pet peeve as providers that use camouflage sheets so as to hide the racing stripes left by guys that need butt wipe lessons.
Guest110512 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:32 PM   #33
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

In all reality, not all black men are "hung". That was a ridiculous analogy. I have come across some pretty large dicks that wern't black. If size is the issue, then say you are not open to seeing gentlemen who are larger in size. But comparing skin color against ones penis size is absurd.
kendra kayy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #34
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemesmile View Post
What the heck happened to the pet peeve part? This poor guys thread has been hijacked! At least the pet peeve part was humorous and true. I was just going to list my pet peeve as providers that use camouflage sheets so as to hide the racing stripes left by guys that need butt wipe lessons.
Lol nice one.
But I promise, finding that your guest left poop marks on your nice white sheets is worse!!
Gosh, it makes me wonder. How the heck can one walk around with a poop filled ass? Especially knowing a visit with a lovely lady is approaching.
Eeww.
kendra kayy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #35
CynicalSapien
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemesmile View Post
My pet peeve is that just because my ancestors came from The Netherlands, there are providers that think my "dutch boy" is small.
CynicalSapien is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #36
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Ok great, now we are going to get into what is large and what is not. Cans? Worms? Opener? Anyone?

“If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #37
JimBob1950
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Hey Erwin, Why don't you go piss up a rope. Your only function here seems to be starring as the biggest prick on the planet!
JimBob1950 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #38
Erwin M Fletcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyklonZomB View Post
My pet peeve is that just because my ancestors came from The Netherlands, there are providers that think my "dutch boy" is small.
Zyklon Now thats funny right there I dont care who you are!
Hey Jimbob like I was the only one on here that made a comment if you dont like my comments dont read them.
Erwin M Fletcher is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #39
Guest110512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra kayy View Post
Lol nice one.
But I promise, finding that your guest left poop marks on your nice white sheets is worse!!
Gosh, it makes me wonder. How the heck can one walk around with a poop filled ass? Especially knowing a visit with a lovely lady is approaching.
Eeww.
Every since that got listed here as a pet peeve I have been wondering that myself. If the lovely lady is coming to my room I am fresh out of the shower, guaranteed! If I were to go to the lovely lady I would tell her since I have a long drive to get there I would like to shower before and make sure it was ok, it only takes a couple minutes. Being a sparkling clean client allows me to make a good first impression. Leaving skid marks on sheets would be like asking to use the bathroom and taking a nose hair burning porcelain melting crap and leaving the door open for it to follow you out and fumigate the playground. It would certainly spoil the day.
Guest110512 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:40 AM   #40
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 611576
My ECCIE Reviews

I did not once say that blk men are the only ones hung. Just stated its commonly heard. So roll with what was not said. Im sorry if I left the rest of you men out. Matter of fact I've had quite a few clients I had to turn away because I could not handle. AND YES THEY WERE NOT BLACK. My preference of who I will and will not see should not be a big deal and what and who I see in my private life should not matter to anyone as long as my private life and work doesnt come together. I have mentioned him not even a hand full of times. If my costumer services is great and there are never any problems than there is no need to worry. Rest assured this is my buisness and only the girls I choose to work with are the onlys ones other than I that is involved. Stear away if you want to. Theres plenty thatvtake the plunge and never once regret it. Im done with this subject. Never once said im perfect and never will be. Just for the record my ad states no blk men but that does not mean I completly stand by it. A verified client is a verified client. If your safe than lets have a blast White, Black, Chinese, so on and so on.
Farmers Daughter is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:09 AM   #41
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra kayy View Post
Lol nice one.
Eeww.
Geez kk, I apologized to Elena, bought her new sheets and offered her to get even by coming over to my house and smearing whatever she chooses. What more can a guy do? I think my feelings are hurt, lol.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #42
hobbyistinomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin M Fletcher View Post

There are also white guys who are hung however you may just have insulted alot of white guys by saying they have small dicks.

My pet peeve is I have a small penis
hobbyistinomaha is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:42 AM   #43
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativajane View Post
I did not once say that blk men are the only ones hung. Just stated its commonly heard. So roll with what was not said. Im sorry if I left the rest of you men out. Matter of fact I've had quite a few clients I had to turn away because I could not handle. AND YES THEY WERE NOT BLACK. My preference of who I will and will not see should not be a big deal and what and who I see in my private life should not matter to anyone as long as my private life and work doesnt come together. I have mentioned him not even a hand full of times. If my costumer services is great and there are never any problems than there is no need to worry. Rest assured this is my buisness and only the girls I choose to work with are the onlys ones other than I that is involved. Stear away if you want to. Theres plenty thatvtake the plunge and never once regret it. Im done with this subject. Never once said im perfect and never will be. Just for the record my ad states no blk men but that does not mean I completly stand by it. A verified client is a verified client. If your safe than lets have a blast White, Black, Chinese, so on and so on.
Jane, since you are not a fan of large dicks, maybe you can structure your donation structure to attract your preferred clientele. How about offering a little dick discount? I would be more than interested in such and I'm sure a few other guys on here would also appreciate it, lol. It would be nice to meet up with a gal and only need pocket change to cover the cost of a session.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:10 AM   #44
huskerguyomaha
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashluv69 View Post
Jane, since you are not a fan of large dicks, maybe you can structure your donation structure to attract your preferred clientele. How about offering a little dick discount? I would be more than interested in such and I'm sure a few other guys on here would also appreciate it, lol. It would be nice to meet up with a gal and only need pocket change to cover the cost of a session.
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #45
JonGator
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashluv69 View Post
What a great Idea Nash; pay by the inch!!! I would be able to get "More bang for the buck"!!! LOL Let me check my change jar, maybe I can get MSOG!!!
JonGator is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women