Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2019, 01:16 AM   #1
bb1961
Valued Poster

Default This disproves the prerogatives used on Trump!!

Since Trump took office he has been labeled everything but a good old white boy!!They have used the term (S) weet (O) ld (B) oy...HAHAHA
I know that the left wing base likes to stir the fanatic loons with every imaginable prerogative...hell just look at the left wingers on this website...it has become part of their vernacular!!
TM has recently accused him of being gay...he says (RUMORED) plus having sex with his daughter...and adding coward...creative TM
I hate to burst your bubble boys...
https://www.redstate.com/darth641/20...racist.-ever./
DEAL WITH IT...FACTS ARE FACTS!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:15 AM   #2
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Common Sense -- IS NOT SO COMMON ANYMORE , and they believe cnn
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:29 AM   #3
oeb11
Valued Poster

The DPST's are justifiably very nervous about one of their "Owned Plantation Groups" becoming successful - and independent of the Handouts the DPST's use to buy votes.

A prosperous black /"Minority" community is anathema to DPST ideology.

The DPST Yoke requires Poverty to function!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 08:08 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What the actual fuck are you trying to say bb1961?

Are you saying Democrats are using every choice?

Maybe you should try and understand the words you’re actually reading on redstate.com.

Where are our RWW pedagogues? Come on fellas, help your brother out! At least find him a good translation app.

YOW!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 11:47 AM   #5
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What the actual fuck are you trying to say bb1961?

Are you saying Democrats are using every choice?

Maybe you should try and understand the words you’re actually reading on redstate.com.

Where are our RWW pedagogues? Come on fellas, help your brother out! At least find him a good translation app.

YOW!
I see I was typing to fast and hit a few wrong keys...it doesn't change the fact that this is true and you can't dispute it.
Your lame come back was about a mistype and not about the facts of the article.
I know you have no reasonable counter point because there isn't one.
Don't respond if you can't add reasonable dialogue to the thread...pitiful...pitful!!
Why don't you go find a post with a five star ratings and cry like a baby like you always do!!
Old 03-07-2019, 01:04 PM   #6
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Just a quick knee to your "balls". I'll come back later and flatten them. The Chicago article is an opinion piece by someone who used to work for trump. It sites no sources for its claims and the things he said trump is planning on doing he hasn't done..
Don't forget trump was sued for discrimination in housing practices.
I'll be back with specifics (with links too). Why don't you gather some probable facts. Not the bullshit opinions you call facts.
You know, with all your frothing, and spewing and exclamation points and your all cap nonsense, you're rapidly becoming my favorite boat to put huge gaping holes in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I see I was typing to fast and hit a few wrong keys...it doesn't change the fact that this is true and you can't dispute it.
Don't respond if you can't add reasonable dialogue to the thread...pitiful...pitful!!
Why don't you go find a post with a five star ratings and cry like a baby like you always do!!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:38 PM   #7
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

pre·rog·a·tive
Dictionary result for prerogative

noun: prerogative; plural noun: prerogatives

1. a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class. "owning an automobile was still the prerogative of the rich"

I think you may have meant this word?

pe·jo·ra·tive
Dictionary result for pejorative

noun: pejorative; plural noun: pejoratives

1. a word expressing contempt or disapproval. "basket of deplorables is a pejorative used by hildebeest"
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 02:37 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
So when you misspell a word, that's a typo. A mistake. An error. When you use the wrong word TWICE in a post, it's obvious you don't know WTF you're posting.

Do you even read what you cut and paste from Red State?

It's another opinion piece, as noted by MMM. It doesn't "disprove" anything about Trump, as you blurted out in the OP.

And it's NOT about prerogatives. That's not a typo. It's a lack of comprehension, something to which you've admitted in previous postings.

If you want people to debate your posts, try cutting and pasting actual texts so interested parties (rapidly vanishing) will have a clue what you might be saying.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:39 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
pre·rog·a·tive
Dictionary result for prerogative

noun: prerogative; plural noun: prerogatives

1. a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class. "owning an automobile was still the prerogative of the rich"

I think you may have meant this word?

pe·jo·ra·tive
Dictionary result for pejorative

noun: pejorative; plural noun: pejoratives

1. a word expressing contempt or disapproval. "basket of deplorables is a pejorative used by hildebeest"
Yeah, that's what was written in the story to which he linked. Your work here has only begun, professor!

Whether you accept it is totally your perjorative!

Old 03-08-2019, 12:22 AM   #10
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Do you even read what you cut and paste from Red State?

It's another opinion piece...

If you want people to debate your posts, try cutting and pasting actual texts...
What are you babbling about, yssup? The OP didn't cut and paste anything. He provided a link to an article that contains far too many facts and direct quotes to be dismissed as a mere "opinion piece".

Since you are begging for an actual cut and paste, why don't we start with this one?

Having a son-in-law who is a Jew and a daughter who has also converted to the Jewish faith kind of undermines that “Nazi” trope.

Twitler, Twitler, Twitler!!

You pretend Jared doesn't exist. You pretend Ivanka didn't convert to Judaism. You pretend trumpy's grandchildren aren't being raised in the Jewish faith and tradition.

Don't let inconvenient facts get in the way of your Twitler narrative! Just pretend facts aren't facts!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 01:40 AM   #11
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What are you babbling about, yssup? The OP didn't cut and paste anything. He provided a link to an article that contains far too many facts and direct quotes to be dismissed as a mere "opinion piece".

Since you are begging for an actual cut and paste, why don't we start with this one?

Having a son-in-law who is a Jew and a daughter who has also converted to the Jewish faith kind of undermines that “Nazi” trope.

You pretend Jared doesn't exist. You pretend Ivanka didn't convert to Judaism. You pretend trumpy's grandchildren aren't being raised in the Jewish faith and tradition.

Don't let inconvenient facts get in the way of your Twitler narrative! Just pretend facts aren't facts!

As I've said before...you're tripping up their narrative.
That can't argue the facts so they so they obfuscate my thread and don't do a dam thing to rebuke the article.
I'll be waiting for the link from munch to prove the the article I linked to this isn't 100% factual...I don't expect it now or anytime expect soon...talk is CHEAP. I deal with factual evidence. Bring it on Munch!!
YP isn't going to comment on that and if he does it will be nonsensical as always...pitiful...pitiful!!
Old 03-08-2019, 01:49 AM   #12
bb1961
Valued Poster

QUOTE=Munchmasterman;106132601 0]
I'll be back with specifics (with links too)
[/QUOTE]
Famous last works...you're good with insults...but nothing else
Get to flatting munch
When you have nothing...insult
Old 03-08-2019, 08:34 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

To bring you up to speed, LL, I rarely use that “prerogative” to describe Trump anymore.

You’re raging in your spare time.

And wrong. Ivanka (a liar and a cheat) marrying a Jewish man (who’s also a fucking crook and a possible threat to national security) doesn’t mean that Trump is a pious man, or even gives a fuck about Jewish people.

You also continue to use this to foster the false narrative that opposing Netenyahu’s government (also under indictment as a fucking crook in Israel) equals anti-Semitism.

That’s like saying opposing Trump is anti-American.

I recommend you do some reading before you get your ass into another crack. You don’t know your stuff.
Old 03-08-2019, 08:58 AM   #14
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I guess if you kiss enough ass you degrade any member and no one kiss a shit. No doubt this forum is biased toward libturds
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 09:25 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

LOL! Sure reads that way.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women