Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2020, 06:20 PM   #1
Rachelina
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1543
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Typical Democrats..Bufoon Judge Locking Up The Salon Owner..

What an ASSWIPE Demo..Judge. Asking her to APOLOGIZE..?
Wacko Democrat
More people are dying STAYING inside..Go check the nursing home stats.
Being here until Saturday..Feel like going to the Salon on Friday.

Good for the LT Governor paying her fine.
Stop freaking out..Texas.
As they say "Give me Liberty or give me Death"

And to those who pull their mask down to smoke a cigarette or talk into their speaker phone..You're FULL of S-hit.
That's my two cents Texas..
Adios

Rachelina is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:47 PM   #2
Dfkcasey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

oh well her go-fund me account just passed 450k
Dfkcasey is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 09:41 PM   #3
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Let’s not forget Greg Abbott’s multiple felony indictments. I’m sure he’s very much in favor of not convicting this woman. Besides her roots are showing. That’s just down right wrong for a blonde in Texas. If only she had kissed the judge’s ass this whole thing could have possibly been avoided.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 06:41 AM   #4
MojoR
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

What does that judge think he is doing, upholding the law?
MojoR is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 07:24 AM   #5
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoR View Post
What does that judge think he is doing, upholding the law?
That’s a great question. In Dallas County sometimes we have laws to uphold but more often than not decisions are made with political agendas, political favors or vendettas, personal opinions, bribery or trading case, incompetence, complete stupidity, quota or just randomly choosing a verdict. Compared to other Texas Counties Dallas has by far the most controversial judicial system.

Was he upholding the law? He gave her a choice to apologize and admit that she was greedy. I think it’s absolutely hilarious that she received several hundred thousand in her Go Fund Me account.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:17 AM   #6
oeb11
Valued Poster

Democrat Eric Moye - 'I am the law" - and he is bound and determined to goosestep to the fascist DPST narrative.

Surprised he did not just take her in back , put her up against a wall, and have her shot.

Typical democrat moron!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 08:32 AM   #7
baldbrotha1
Premium Access

I am ALWAYS amazed how society is willing to bend the law for those who believe they are privileged. All of us who have businesses wanted to open and feed our families. The law said, No!” Which also included her salon. No one said a word when we shut down Hobby Lobby. Why is she different. Judge Moyer upheld an Order that Abbott wrote??? Moyer gave her an opportunity in court to NOT go to jail. The city gave her an out and she refused. You can’t allow her, me or you to defy the law simply because you say so. Now, people can fund her money while kids starve, per today’s survey in Dallas. She’s getting just what she wanted. FREE PUBLICITY. SMH at society.
baldbrotha1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 08:33 AM   #8
baldbrotha1
Premium Access

More, my apologies. And please STOP making this about politics. It’s about the law.
baldbrotha1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 09:00 AM   #9
FunMonday
Account Disabled

I don’t disagree about the salon owner wanting free publicity and I question her eligibility to receive the Go Fund Me money as this service does not allow funding a “criminal defense” but she is in jail because she defied the judge and his ego. Plenty of pastors and ministers snubbed the Shelter in Place order. Hookers, business owners, hair stylist and thousands more violated the order or “the law” which directly contradicts civil liberties (although intended to be in the public interest) with impunity. Bad laws eventually get struck down and let’s hope that bad judges have to face re-election vs. appointment.

Yes it’s common sense to shelter in place, especially if you already have health issues or fall into a high risk category but every time the government tries to legislate freedom of choice or morality you get a shit show. If you are a grown ass adult and you have been informed of the risks associated with Corvid 19 and you want to go to work or get a haircut (even if you unknowingly infect others as I’m sure some will add to this thread) then do it!

If you want to let incompetent politicians and judges make decisions for you then you must agree to loose your freedom now and in the future.

Personally I think the salon owner is a large type bitch and her mouth got her in trouble but she’s no worse than the hypocrisy and incompetence that put her in jail.

I’m amazed by how many people blindly accept the “law” as not political or agenda driven.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:10 AM   #10
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

She broke the law, plain and simple
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 09:16 AM   #11
FunMonday
Account Disabled

But is she in jail for breaking the law or refusing to apologize and admitting that she was greedy to the judge?
Old 05-07-2020, 09:28 AM   #12
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

The judge upholds the law, the question is did she break the law? Imagine having a 100 of her breaking the law? If she can do it, why not break the next law?

I don't agree with many laws but they are put in place for a reason, when anyone decides to break a law, it's best to keep things under wrap and don't get caught
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 09:28 AM   #13
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
That’s a great question. In Dallas County sometimes we have laws to uphold but more often than not decisions are made with political agendas, political favors or vendettas, personal opinions, bribery or trading case, incompetence, complete stupidity, quota or just randomly choosing a verdict. Compared to other Texas Counties Dallas has by far the most controversial judicial system.

Was he upholding the law? He gave her a choice to apologize and admit that she was greedy. I think it’s absolutely hilarious that she received several hundred thousand in her Go Fund Me account.
Of course.

Nobody funds gofundme accounts when the people actually NEED the money...well, not unless you're, well, probably best I don't say it.

Wouldn't want to open any cans of worms, now would we.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 09:30 AM   #14
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
The judge upholds the law, the question is did she break the law? Imagine having a 100 of her breaking the law? If she can do it, why not break the next law?

I don't agree with many laws but they are put in place for a reason, when anyone decides to break a law, it's best to keep things under wrap and don't get caught
She pretty much got a shitload of money for fucking up, and a weak jail sentence to give her 'street cred' to boot.

If anyone else had done that, they'd be looking at a couple years, if they were lucky.

And no gofundme fortune to sit on.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #15
MojoR
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I believe it is called contempt. The city took her to court and obtained a temporary restraining order. She choose to ignore that order. The judge then held her in contempt and applied penalties - in this case a fine and jail time. If she had followed the legal process, she probably would not have received either. Judges don't like it when folks choose to ignore them. If she had taken a moment to take responsibility for her actions, with the judge, he would probably been more lenient. She choose to not do that. So, he held her accountable.
MojoR is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women