Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2020, 09:15 AM   #181
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I saw a news article where people demonstrated in front of the judge’s house. I’m certainly not advocating violence but I think it’s fantastic when “we the people” protest and voice our frustration. Hopefully the protestors will remind the judge that he’s not God and no one is forced to kiss his ring.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 12:09 PM   #182
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
And yours is the same old tired, "I was born a poor black child... wahhhh

Of course not. That's the point with your worthless all whites are racist trope. It's no more true than all whites are self made men. And last I checked there are a shit ton of millionaires that are chinese, indian, or mexican. The only thing you have is excuses.

Aww you poor baby. Again...it's probably still news to you but it bears repeating. Life is NOT fair. That's true regardless of your skin color. And All I have to say for those more fortunate is good for them. Wish it were me... but it's not and all I can do is work my hardest. AND I STILL MIGHT END UP WITH NOTHING. That's life.

I like how you use the term generational assets like it's some new concept. It's called an inheritance. It's crazy how people want to pass on their hard earned money to their children so that maybe they can do better. Are the inheritance laws different for people with different skin colors? I mean is it illegal to pass on wealth to your children if you're hispanic? So what is it with African American culture that the concept of inheritance is not important. I mean lets be real 70% of out of wedlock births ISN'T exactly going to encourage passing on generational assets... yet you bitch that other people and other cultures are smart enough to build, conserve, and pass on to their progeny the fruits of their labor?

Nope. At 18 my parents were fond of saying they would nail my door shut and break my plate. I went off to college, did shitty, dropped out, joined the Army. I took advantage of that. When I got out, I worked shitty jobs pouring cement, building fireplaces, and working in a factory until I saved enough $ to go back to school. You complain because other peoples parents got married, stayed that way, worked hard, and provided for their children. Sorry your parents didn't do the same.... but that's no excuse to blame other people whose parents worked harder or made better decisions than yours

proper planning prevents piss poor performance. Guess what? Those cars and everything else didn't show up over night... it took 20 years to build that shit up. What have you been doing for the last 20 years? Gettin some booty? Hanging with your Cuz? That's what's important to you... fine. So be it. But criticizing others because they worked hard and they are white is BS.

Oh that's so sad, poignant and touching. It'd be a better story if Willie dropped out of Harvard...So what's stopped you from succeeding? Genetics? Are you telling me a Black man CAN'T succeed? because I'm pretty sure I could provide you with a few examples to the contrary. Madam Walker is laughing at you, pal.

Awww.. well maybe WIllie should have finished HS, stayed off the drugs, and not fathered three kids that he never sees. Then he wouldn't have to have a 22 year old white kid for a supervisor.

I get it, you're a victim because life didn't deal you a better hand of cards. But most adults stop playing that game around the age of 16 or so. We grow up and realize that success isn't promised to anyone. You can bust your ass your whole life and not get anywhere... you can do nary a bit of work and get fabulous rewards... life just isn't fair. But one thing is certain, Hard work is usually a pre-requisite for success
Thanks for making my point, that a clueless, brainless, college dropout white cat with no measurable talent or skill set can get ahead more than talented people of other demographics, simply because he/she is white.

Have a nice day, Texasshat.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 12:58 PM   #183
FunMonday
Account Disabled

So where did successful black people and dare I say conservative black people come from Randall? Are they a product of affirmative action or their own merit?
Old 05-21-2020, 02:43 PM   #184
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Thanks for making my point, that a clueless, brainless, college dropout white cat with no measurable talent or skill set can get ahead more than talented people of other demographics, simply because he/she is white.

Sounds like a personal problem.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:26 PM   #185
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
So where did successful black people and dare I say conservative black people come from Randall? Are they a product of affirmative action or their own merit?
Hard to say. I don't personally know any.

My guess would be that they started out non-conservative, got some breaks, started making good money, and then basically went rogue on the hood. It's easy to do if you don't have a soul, I suppose.

It takes courage to help others when you're not forced against your will to do so.

You should try it sometimes. It actually feels pretty good to help others.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:07 PM   #186
FunMonday
Account Disabled

I believe they worked hard. Affirmative action might have helped them but it won’t make them successful year after year. Probably all you and I can do is agree to disagree but if more blacks and whites had these candid conversations things might get better.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:32 PM   #187
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:

My guess would be that they started out non-conservative, got some breaks, started making good money, and then basically went rogue on the hood. It's easy to do if you don't have a soul, I suppose.

It takes courage to help others when you're not forced against your will to do so.

How about you help yourself instead of being a sore loser against successful white people?

You should try it sometimes. It actually feels pretty good to not beg others for money.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:43 AM   #188
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

A lot of strong opinions in here, people should feel blessed and be happy with what they have, if you want more $, find a way to make more!

I don't envy a richer man, no matter how he got his money. I'm broke but get a lot of pussy. Don't envy me now
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 12:47 PM   #189
Equipeeler55
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Being liberal is easy, being a conservative takes effort. Everyone knows you can not win an argument with liberal cause they always move the goal post so I really don't see the point with the banter between members here and Randall. Hes just being an ass and expects everyone to agree with him while he will not take another viewpoint into consideration.
I for one will listen to any viewpoint but when you start talking about privilege, racism, the hood, you are just putting yourself in a box which you will never escape from. Pretty sad.
Equipeeler55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 01:24 PM   #190
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

As they say here in Texas “if you want fair, be in Dallas in the fall & u can go to the State
Fair !!!”
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:17 PM   #191
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
In fairness to him, he’s not alone. None of the deplorables give a flying fuck about anybody else. They’re the most selfish, mean-spirited, borderline sociopathic bunch of assholes I’ve ever seen. That’s why they’re . . . “deplorable”!
That's hilarious. I mean folks like you love to donate to others...especially if you can do it with the fruits of my labor.

Typical Democrat.... never saw a cause he wasn't willing to donate your money to.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:27 PM   #192
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:

Reading is fundamental. I've got several degrees now. Measurable skills or talent? lol. Yeah, sure I don't. How many fortune 500 companies do you consult for on a regular basis? Sure no skills or talent, people only call me 'cause I'm white. I even put that on my resume in case there's any doubt! lol.

I guess I can't blame you.. you were raised that way and you don't know any better. If you had any talent at all, you wouldn't have to spend your time complaining about whitey keeping you down.
Old 05-22-2020, 03:44 PM   #193
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not surprising. The company a man keeps is a reflection of who he is.

Quote:
My guess would be that they started out non-conservative, got some breaks, started making good money, and then basically went rogue on the hood.
I used to date a black woman that was class of 2000 at USAFA. She's a successful lawyer in DFW... she always had a good laugh at dudes that thought like you.. always on the lookout for a handout. Here's what you don't get... success doesn't breed conservative attitudes... conservative attitudes breed success. You probably can't figure out why.

Quote:
It's easy to do if you don't have a soul, I suppose.
Yup. Those that don't think like you or agree with you are soulless. That's why it's always easy for the mob to round them up and kill them. You have to "other" those you don't agree with. You aren't interested in their point of view or learning. Just a hand out and any scam you can get.

Quote:
By that definition, every Democrat is spineless.

Quote:
Thank you, Mr. Freshman philosophy course. Us Rich, white, Conservative folk would never know if you didn't tell us. I guess we will all have to stop bathing in our generational assets of gold coins to spare a tuppence for the indigent.

Seriously... try having some original thoughts.
Old 05-24-2020, 11:34 AM   #194
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
A lot of strong opinions in here, people should feel blessed and be happy with what they have, if you want more $, find a way to make more!

I don't envy a richer man, no matter how he got his money. I'm broke but get a lot of pussy. Don't envy me now
Robbing someone is a way to make more money. But this is the stereotypical 'street thug' way to do it.

Conning people out of their money and homes to make money is the white collar way to do it. This way of doing it is oftentimes praised, celebrated, and isn't thought of as a crime. Good ol Boy networking to sway the judges and cops, lawyering up to weasel out of jail time. Tax frauds and loopholes <== a fancy word for fraud, fwiw...just milking the hell out of the system. YOU people do all these...things, to make sure you aren't starving. But you call poor people savages for trying to survive without the assistance of the getting over through the system.

Handouts is the favorite word of those who fancy themselves as better than those less fortunate. What do you call the actions of those who dip in their hands in the cookie jar of the system, many times without accountability? Takeouts?

What do crooks do with their money? They pass it down to their kids, of course...their 'hard working' kids. It's amazing how all of you seem to 'start with nothing'. Next thing you know, you're living in the 'burbs, in $500K houses (low end), with your SUV's, boats, and RV's, the lakefront properties.

Yeah. Heaven on Earth.

Are any of you the offspring of corrupt politicians, judges, rogue cops, etc??

Yeah...I bet some of you are.

Get those DUI's or rape charges expunged from your records. Must be nice.

Then you come on here and throw up some funky crime stat numbers, or some welfare percentage bullshit. You know the system is fucked up, slanted to benefit only a select few, then come in here and talk all that bullshit about how poor people ain't trying hard enough.

FOH!!
Old 05-24-2020, 11:44 AM   #195
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Not surprising. The company a man keeps is a reflection of who he is. Slimeballs tend to hang with slimeballs.

I used to date a black woman that was class of 2000 at USAFA. She's a successful lawyer in DFW... she always had a good laugh at dudes that thought like you.. always on the lookout for a handout. Here's what you don't get... success doesn't breed conservative attitudes... conservative attitudes breed success. You probably can't figure out why.

Yup. Those that don't think like you or agree with you are soulless. That's why it's always easy for the mob to round them up and kill them. You have to "other" those you don't agree with. You aren't interested in their point of view or learning. Just a hand out and any scam you can get.

By that definition, every Democrat is spineless.

Thank you, Mr. Freshman philosophy course. Us Rich, white, Conservative folk would never know if you didn't tell us. I guess we will all have to stop bathing in our generational assets of gold coins to spare a tuppence for the indigent.

Seriously... try having some original thoughts.
Oh, you think the token black success stories make up for all the other atrocities YOU people have done throughout history, AND CONTINUE TO DO NOW? Ohhh, you are hilarious.

Poor people don't want handouts. They just want you to get the fuck out of their way and quit changing the rules or moving the goalposts to success.

Here we are in an election year, and, yet again, we manage to narrow down the 'best' choices for president to be TWO, OLD, RICH WHITE MEN.

Funny how that keeps happening.

Oh, but you want me to have original thought.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women