Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2020, 02:56 PM   #31
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Wow. At least someone finally got a specific bullshit accusation so an admin can get involved. In this case the accusation you just pulled out of your ass will not be taken lightly.

Anything else troll boy?

Are you absolutely sure you want to make an accusation of that magnitude here or a anywhere else GeorgeCam?
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 03:00 PM   #32
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Aoi
BigTex@FairPark
Bobby
Chung Tran
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Fleshlight
Ghostrider
Grod
Heartside
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Milkyfriend
Mudbelly
OldGramps
ProfessorXavier
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ronald McDonald
Sledgehamma
SteveJobs
Texas Walker Ranger
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 04:11 PM   #33
jsem7k
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

May I request for a ceasefire? I’m not sure where this is going. Calling George a troll because he disagrees with you is not right. On the other hand, l’m not sure of the intent of this thread. Is it to discourage people from visiting AMP or what. (I’m a little confused here). Yes, some on this may be promoters. For me, I don’t care what or who they are. All care about is the accuracy of the review. I’m a rookie in this (only 3 months). So, far the encounters and reviews here has been extremely helpful.
jsem7k is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 04:29 PM   #34
georgecam
BANNED

I will still visit amp after corona shit. I just want people not to make same mistakes I made thinking these promoters area real and ladies they promote are awesome. In reality, true honest reviews get buried due to these promoters bumping reviews. men who are not promoting (like me) discouraged to write an honest review. If anyone post a bad or not so good reviews, promoters will jump on reviewer and make a not credible.
Old 03-15-2020, 04:29 PM   #35
FunMonday
Account Disabled

George accused me of trafficking minors. Everyone knows he’s full of shit on a daily basis but apparently he can act with impunity and accuse others of something this disgusting and vile. But of course people this pathetic stay behind their keyboard
Old 03-15-2020, 04:31 PM   #36
FunMonday
Account Disabled

George. Do you really think I’m trafficking minors? Or do you just say that when you get upset when I call out your multiple handles and troll behavior ?
Old 03-15-2020, 04:34 PM   #37
FunMonday
Account Disabled

I want a fucking answer George. If you are going to make an accusation that serious you better back it up.
Old 03-15-2020, 04:40 PM   #38
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
I want a fucking answer George. If you are going to make an accusation that serious you better back it up.
You will not get an answer and George may not make the night without being banned. That’s what troll do. Stir the shit. He stated at first he did not visit the amp due to the virus and later he stated that he was. Take it for what it is.

Don’t do any thing stupid to get banned as well. Just ignore him. He will go away!!!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 04:42 PM   #39
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Making those accusations seriously cross the line.
Old 03-15-2020, 04:42 PM   #40
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
I thought Orange was hot a couple years ago. And she was. The women today would give her a serious run for her money. Maybe that’s why there’s a lot of enthusiasm but guys like George want to ruin it. He should be banned but for all we know he as already since he admits that’s he came back with his current handle.

It’s amazing that someone who admits to using a new handle is allowed to cause problems on a daily basis
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
I am going to play FunMonday game.
FunMonday is one of many handles who got banned before for trafficking and minor abuse. He has been hired by amp because he cannot have real job. He admitted to all these and he shouldn’t be allowed in any society. Including eccie.

You know what? It is not much of entertainment.
Quote:
George accused me of trafficking minors. Everyone knows he’s full of shit on a daily basis but apparently he can act with impunity and accuse others of something this disgusting and vile. But of course people this pathetic stay behind their keyboard
Quote:
George. Do you really think I’m trafficking minors? Or do you just say that when you get upset when I call out your multiple handles and troll behavior ?
I just put your BS game on higher gear.
Don’t get mad, get ETrade or learn to play at my level.
Old 03-15-2020, 04:45 PM   #41
georgecam
BANNED

Aoi
BigTex@FairPark
Bobby
Chung Tran
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Fleshlight
Ghostrider
Grod
Heartside
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Milkyfriend
Mudbelly
OldGramps
ProfessorXavier
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ronald McDonald
Sledgehamma
SteveJobs
Texas Walker Ranger
Xan
Old 03-15-2020, 04:49 PM   #42
FunMonday
Account Disabled

I see you didn’t make that accusation again.
Old 03-15-2020, 04:49 PM   #43
curtist196
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyjacky View Post
I don’t care who this George is and I don’t know his purpose of doing this, but I have to admit, I never read the comments made by the names (at least 90% of these names) on his list, plus a couple more, like the guy with “Big Tex” as avatar, or the guy always start his comment with “aaaar”
This is exactly the reason I wont pay for premium access because of those guys. They have ruined this board and I dont see the point of doing a review because they hijack this board with there stupid comments that make no sense and I could leave this board for a month and come back and see the same assholes bumping threads on the same girls.

On the other hand I welcome the promoters like Chung tran, goast rider, and bobby man. They have given me some very good intel most of the time. I would give them a 80 percent accuracy. This board would be useless without those guys in my opinion even if they are wrong sometimes. By the way, I may not have many post , but I have been a long time lurker.
curtist196 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 04:53 PM   #44
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Making those accusations seriously cross the line.
Report to mod. Let them handle it
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 04:57 PM   #45
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Report to mod. Let them handle it
Why don’t you do it? Instead of ordering others to do things? Are you not credible to mods?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women