Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2010, 06:26 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WTF??TOO HIGH????

I got this email today--
{quoted} "Sorry babe...the stolen bike ride is still too expensive for our little Huntsville..."{unquoted}

wow ---wtf???--thats a first!!!!{lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I got this email today--
{quoted} "Sorry babe...the stolen bike ride is still too expensive for our little Huntsville..."{unquoted}

wow ---wtf???--thats a first!!!!{lol}
Some men...

I suspect this is somebody's attempt to negotiate your rates down to something he can "afford".

Rude, definitely. But you can always tell him to FOAD.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:01 AM   #3
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Whats the average city rate hourly for HSV? Does anyone know?
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:07 AM   #4
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Whats the average city rate hourly for HSV? Does anyone know?
IIRC, the ladies on my radar there quote something between $.5 to $$ on their websites. Usually something under $$.

Haven't looked in a while; it's possible that the market's seen a rise in prices.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 06-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

so my donation is too high??? $225hr/$250ninety?????
If thats the case,I guess I skip Hsvlle next trip...I cant justify "giving it away" when I travel...I feel that I give quite a good time for one of the lowest donations anywhere.....I have people tell me all the time that i need to raise my donation rate...
{the hotels are quite high in Huntsville...unless you wanna go cheapy and not sleep well at night}....lol!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
so my donation is too high??? $225hr/$250ninety?????
Doesn't strike me as too high (especially factoring in the reports I've read/heard about the Dallas Experience). I'm reporting what I remember from looking at the websites of various Huntsvegas ladies who I would like to see (and the one I have seen).

IIRC the gift requirement for the H'ville lady I've seen was $$$$$$/4hrs ($.5/hour, pro rated), and we went out to dinner afterward with no additional charge. That was Valentine's Day weekend, though, and may have been a holiday special (my early onset Alzheimer's is kicking in today). Also, she may have been inclined to let me get away with only paying for dinner (i.e., not charging extra for that time, about 2 hours) since it was an evening appointment, she hadn't eaten all day (or so she said), and she was starving.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 06-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
ambersilk
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 10979
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've noticed the going rate here is 160 hour. I'm very flexiable.. The rate in Denver is 350 to 400. When I go to the BunnyRanch the customers give between 500 to several thousands. Anyway the wind blows ...I will always aim to please!
ambersilk is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Dallas i thought you dont see guys who only have 2 teeth
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:29 PM   #9
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Your rate seems about right, but hey while he might be crass, he is giving you market feedback that is useful.

Perhaps the cost of living is lower in that region of the world, which means salaries are lower and for some gents, maybe your rate is sticker shock, if they are used to a booking closer to the $100.00 to $150.00?

Maybe he is just a rude crackpot, but maybe he was being honest too. It might be worth looking into and see if your rates are higher than the norm in the region, which just means you either reduce the rate, provide such a better service that the sticker shock is not working against you, or as you noted, skip that region altogether if it does not fit in your overall business plan.

Up where I live the rates are pretty much dead on what you said in your post--heck 250 for 90 is fantastic! I will tell you that some traveling providers do stop in, and some of them are at a base of $350 to $400. They send me a PM asking why the business was so slow, and I do my best to suggest, without being rude that they might want to survey the area and check their marketing plan for the visit.

Sadly, because of the personal and intimate nature of the product we are talking about, feelings do get hurt when we start talking price point. . .but the reality is, it needs to be discussed sometimes, if we can remove the emotional charge that seems to spread like static electricity.

Without talking price, if a provider has a sub-par tour, how does she know if it is her price, or some other factor that resulted in poor demand?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #10
lowgear
Valued Poster

you have a point a-1 but when you go to your favorite steak house you know how much it will cost you to eat,if you cant afford it they will tell you to go to burger king they are not going to lower it for you In this case dallas is a well know provider ,with rave reviews,her rate for what she offers is way lower than most ladies,greek is usually a upsell ,so when this guy reads her ad and reviews it makes you wonder if he is a crackpot or just use to street walker rates,yes the economy sucks,but i dont think a good provider has to adjust her rates,because all across the board its 200 and up,i could see a problem with a super high rate in a small town,but again are they going to travel to a city with no business
Old 06-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #11
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
. . .when you go to your favorite steak house you know how much it will cost you to eat,if you cant afford it they will tell you to go to burger king they are not going to lower it for you. . .

Well, not that I would objectify women everywhere as you just did, by comparing them to meat. . .but since you bring it up, the price of Whopper is different in Atlanta, Georgia than it is in Anchorage, Alaska.

Guess what, if you prefer Morton's, you will still pay a different rate in different cities.

You might need to get out more.

The point is, some guy offered her feedback. He felt she was charging too much, she doesn't agree with him. In the market, that tension between supplier and consumer is what eventually creates equilibrium price.

This notion that it is verboten to discuss this topic is bad for the market. A lack of communication is not good for the provider or hobbyist.

Your analogy above also leaves out that both Morton's and Burger King do EXTENSIVE market research to set their prices in regions. For some providers, the most efficient market research is reading this board, and getting honest feedback from customers.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #12
lowgear
Valued Poster

the reason for her post was that it shocked the shit out of her,with his comment,she as been around the world twice and it was the first time this has come up with her ,so one might ask what is a fair or going rate.and i do not suspect any dawg on this board would say that her rates are out of line for any city on the board
Old 06-11-2010, 07:31 PM   #13
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
the reason for her post was that it shocked the shit out of her,with his comment,she as been around the world twice and it was the first time this has come up with her ,so one might ask what is a fair or going rate.and i do not suspect any dawg on this board would say that her rates are out of line for any city on the board
. . .and as I said, the fair rate will fluctuate depending on where you are.

It looks like Huntsville is one of those places on the other end of the spectrum.

No sense in getting upset about it. You either adjust your marketing plan, or avoid the region. Hey, that guy may have saved her from an expensive trip if the market really has become that soft in this economy.

The good news is maybe she will tour here--her rates combined with her legendary skills will keep her plenty busy up north!
Old 06-12-2010, 05:10 AM   #14
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think Dallas particular rates for any region given her rep is good. Since I'm between here an new orleans the rates offered here were shocking low. But usually there is a reason for it.......and not all are bad....it could be something so trivial to most as a limit in services offered.

However through seeing local ladies here, ads, and BP....the rates are usually 150 to 180 hourly with some up to 200 locally in HSV. Theirs not much of a price differential with BP and agencies either as there rate is usually 160 hourly local HSV. The multihour rates under 4 hours are shockingly low with some ladies doing 3 hours for 380 to 400 dollars at times.

The traveling ladies however charge more and usually with good reason. Most will have reviews and rep to command higher rates. Locally the HSV pool of ladies is small variety wise reputably, so I dont think by passing this area due to that guys email or the local city rate is the kosher. Good hobbyist can tell the difference in any location regardless of rate.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #15
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas, I did well in Huntsville, blew in B'ham. My friends Heaven and Lindsey were the opposite - rocked B'ham, hated H'ville & Mobile. They rocked Biloxi, I did ok there. We all did well in P'Cola. And for some reason I always do well in Montgomery. Knowing who to take ref's from in Hville was the PIA for me.

The local rates in H'ville are lower, but even so....our rates (yours and mine @250) aren't that off. I booked my max in H'ville - very little prebookings though...most within 24 hours of.

And I know you're telling me when you come thru Mphs, right??
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women