Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > The Sandbox - New Mexico
The Sandbox - New Mexico The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2022, 06:27 PM   #1
JohnnyDeep2034
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default AMP experiences?

Anyone have experience with any of the AMPs posting on STG? Specifically those offering BBBJ. There are quite a few using the same fonts and font size offering basically the same services. My gut tells me they’re sorta bait n switch posts. I’ve even texted a few of them and they send me photos that seem like they’re downloaded from some site, but when I reverse image search I typically get 0 results.

Top it off not a single review on this site mentions BBBJ, plus the reviews are typically of 30+ women rather than the younger women posted in the ads or offered to me via text.

Anyone know anything?
JohnnyDeep2034 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 07:06 PM   #2
Vwlove
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I’ve msg them from an app and it’s the same place(some might be a little different area). Went to one and no BBBJ was offer but 6-9 and it was rushed. Not worth it tbh. Better of driving and finding a lady you don’t mind spending your breed on.
Vwlove is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 09:23 PM   #3
loboyibo
Valued Poster

Go to Emerald and ask for Luna, best in town AMP or otherwise.
loboyibo is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 09:54 PM   #4
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

I think the acronyms in the ads for amp’s are just big talk

I am pretty sure whoever is writing the ad
knows what they mean, but,
the provider may not

even if she does know, I don’t think
she would consider herself obligated to comply
She can just shrug her shoulders & smile

that’s what happened with me
when I tried pointing it out to one

What are you gonna do?
say “False Advertising!”

She will just laugh & smile so pretty
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:14 AM   #5
loboyibo
Valued Poster

Luna don't need no stinking acronyms...
loboyibo is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 06:11 AM   #6
Hairytwatlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Yeah its bait and switch. I reached out and was directed to a medicare eligible provider on Juan Tabo.
Hairytwatlover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 10:51 PM   #7
Desdinova
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Pretty much all the AMPs offer extras, but the adds are all bait and switch. I honestly get tired of SKG getting flooded with all the fake pics. I doubt it's even the girls uploading them, just the shop owners.
Desdinova is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 07:19 AM   #8
RalphieBoy98
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Most of the STG ads are from a service. They end up having to pay the service if you go through them so they try to get you to call them directly. Better off just finding a review here of someone that sounds good.
RalphieBoy98 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 03:46 PM   #9
Lampwick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I went through STG once for a full service massage. Of course, I never believe the photos. Those are all fake. The ad said DFK, which I enjoy, so I made an appointment. I got to the motel and was greeted by a short, cute, Asian whore. I went to kiss her and she turned away. It was clear she was not going to DFK. I told her the ad said it was included. She said no, so since I hadn’t paid yet, I left. I immediately got a call from her madam as I was driving away asking me why I left. I told her. She assured me DFK would be part of the session. I went back. Paid for the session and got DFK, but there was no enthusiasm. Little whore looked disgusted every time I kissed her. Give me Luna any day of the week.
Lampwick is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 09:37 PM   #10
Diego Smith
Valued Poster

"Little whore", Dude?....really?!?
Diego Smith is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 08:16 AM   #11
Diego Smith
Valued Poster

I was tired last night, Lampwick, and couldn't really formulate my thoughts past my disgust at your post. I wonder if you understand that the process you went through to get your tongue in her unwilling mouth cost her dearly -- not just her disgust at having to acquiesce to your unwelcome penetration.

No, there was also some form of coercion from her "madam" (as you so naively put it -- I prefer "controller" myself). "Madam" didn't call her and say, "Honey, please kiss this guy and I'll give you an extra 50 bucks." No, 'wick, hopefully there was just a threat and not something worse than a threat as a consequence of your entitled approach to the encounter. Use your imagination here -- what kinds of things might completely change her mind in the very few minutes that you were gone? Hmmmm.....and, oh yeah, I wonder if there were any further consequences after you left... And by the way, she WAS disgusted by kissing you -- she had made it very clear that she didn't want to.

I doubt that I am the only one on this board that feels disgust at BOTH of your posts yesterday afternoon (the other one was not quite as disgusting as this, but equally entitled and adolescent). There are many guys on this board that actually LIKE women.
Diego Smith is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 08:23 AM   #12
lostinalb
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

If she isn't enjoying it, it definitely makes me not enjoy it, it should at least be somewhat mutually enjoyable.
lostinalb is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 01:03 PM   #13
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Smith View Post
…..There are many guys on this board that actually LIKE women.
I am one
but I wonder
if there are many of us
or just a few
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 10:17 PM   #14
Dweezle22
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Joyote. I’ve wondered that too. It’s getting increasingly difficult to prove I’m a decent guy who just wants some mutually beneficial fun. It seems providers more and more have way way more guards up. More rules. Deposits. I’m guessing that the shitheads are becoming the norm. It’s sad.
Dweezle22 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 09:14 AM   #15
B Friendly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13
Default Patience and kindness are virtues rewarded

There’s so much to work with here, where do I start. First the thing that I have had to understand is that there is a great difference between my fantasy and the working woman’s reality.
The first thing to accept is it of course those pictures are fakes!!! Really did you think you were going to meet a supermodel at the massage studio on fourth Street! The girls in those photos might be available for a date somewhere. For about $1000 an hour minimum.

Back to the real world, When they are first meeting us they have to protect them selves for their own sake and for us as well. Any working girl who will BB__ anything on the first meeting is certainly going to end up sick and infected and then passing that on to us.

I have found that being patient and having more than one or two visits helps to develop relationship and trust that people are clean. While being covered and not getting into the deep part of kissing is still really a requirement for safety, you should not be surprised that most things are available when more tipping is involved. Just as important is that people like to be treated nicely, so be a good guy (or fake it) and be willing to work your way into special privileges. But, whether you’re going to see somebody again, or if it’s just a one time thing, take what is available and be grateful , at least be nice about it. Most of the tips for great service at the AMPs really low compared to American working girls expect.

Last thing I’ll say is this, everybody can have bad days, I can’t even imagine the attitude I would have if I were in their position dealing with a parade of typical men. So I do try to pay attention and see where that particular person in front of me is coming from and if they don’t look like they’re having a great day I just take the massage and leave. Still good to give a tip because they don’t get any money on that initial price of the massage.
B Friendly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women