Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2019, 07:49 PM   #61
Last Ride
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Let the free market decide the economic value of someone's endeavors.

I am a capitalist.
Well if you go by Olympic and World Championships won the Women's team should be paid at a much higher rate.

When was the last time the US Men's team won an Olympic or World's Championship?

To answer that question. US Men's soccer has never won a World Championship. The most recent medal (silver/2nd for those who do not understand medal standings) wasthe 2010 Olympics. Over 18 years ago.

The team is that most successful in international women's soccer, winning three Women's World Cup titles (including the first Women's World Cup in 1991), four Olympic gold medals (including the first Olympic women's soccer tournament in 1996), eight CONCACAF Gold Cups, and ten Algarve Cups.It medaled in every single World Cup and Olympic tournament in women's soccer history from 1991 to 2015, before being knocked out in the quarterfinal of the 2016 Summer Olympics.

Athletes are paid for success. So which team deserves to be paid the $$$$$?
Last Ride is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:55 PM   #62
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Ride View Post
Well if you go by Olympic and World Championships won the Women's team should be paid at a much higher rate.

When was the last time the US Men's team won an Olympic or World's Championship?

To answer that question. US Men's soccer has never won a World Championship. The most recent medal (silver/2nd for those who do not understand medal standings) wasthe 2010 Olympics. Over 18 years ago.

The team is that most successful in international women's soccer, winning three Women's World Cup titles (including the first Women's World Cup in 1991), four Olympic gold medals (including the first Olympic women's soccer tournament in 1996), eight CONCACAF Gold Cups, and ten Algarve Cups.[3] It medaled in every single World Cup and Olympic tournament in women's soccer history from 1991 to 2015, before being knocked out in the quarterfinal of the 2016 Summer Olympics.

Athletes are paid for success. So which team deserves to be paid the $$$$$?
Athletes are paid on marketability. If there’s a market, they will be paid accordingly. I’m not a soccer fan so I don’t watch men’s or women’s soccer. I’m a golf fan, I watch men’s golf but rarely watch the women play. Hence, the male golfers make more money. Same goes for professional basketball. The TV market for the NBA is far bigger than the WNBA.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:07 PM   #63
Last Ride
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Athletes are paid on marketability. If there’s a market, they will be paid accordingly. I’m not a soccer fan so I don’t watch men’s or women’s soccer. I’m a golf fan, I watch men’s golf but rarely watch the women play. Hence, the male golfers make more money. Same goes for professional basketball. The TV market for the NBA is far bigger than the WNBA.
Well I only watch US Women's soccer.

Golf is like watching paint dry. BORING.

In basketball the only thing that matter is the last 4 minutes of the game. Just get rid of the rest of it.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:14 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
I stated that the UK is much more freer nation than the US and I still stand by that statement, the only thing you could do was bring the subject of surveillance. Name one 1st world country that doesn't do that. I pulled up articles showing you that the US is no better, thus, showing your hypocrisy. One of those articles compares the US to China which was one of your lame ass arguments, thus, showing how clueless you are.

None of those articles mentioned anything about 1984, thus, showing how you like to make shit up.

And I don't have to prove anything, much like your leader. I said it's fake news therefore it must be true.
Quoted and cited at post # 33. Once again you are caught in a lie. You can start waving your little scarf in the air like hildebeest did when she lied.

Quote:
Britain is 'surveillance society'

Fears that the UK would "sleep-walk into a surveillance society" have become a reality ....

Dr David Murakami-Wood told BBC News that, compared to other industrialised Western states, the UK was "the most surveilled country".

(BBC)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:23 PM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I only watch US Women's soccer.

Golf is like watching paint dry. BORING.

In basketball the only thing that matter is the last 4 minutes of the game. Just get rid of the rest of it.
I can say the same thing about soccer. But that’s just my opinion. But that’s besides the point. Ratings are higher for men’s sports in general. That means the advertising dollars are higher, thus, salaries are higher. I will say I’d rather watch women’s beach volleyball over men’s beach volleyball. But that’s just my opinion.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:33 PM   #66
Last Ride
Premium Access

Quote:
I can say the same thing about soccer. But that’s just my opinion. But that’s besides the point. Ratings are higher for men’s sports in general. That means the advertising dollars are higher, thus, salaries are higher. I will say I’d rather watch women’s beach volleyball over men’s beach volleyball. But that’s just my opinion.
Much more action in soccer than in golf IMO. So you would rather watch men's sports? So pony up the $$. Pay for the Golf channels.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:37 PM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you would rather watch men's sports? So pony up the $$.
What does that mean? Obviously advertising is ponying up the money. That’s where the money is coming from. You should take your ire up with the US Soccer Federation. They’re the ones who are paying the women less than the men.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:50 PM   #68
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So you would rather watch men's sports? So pony up the $$.
we do. it's called viewer ratings which drives up advertising dollars. if women's sports gets to a point they can generate the same tv ratings and thus advertising dollars they'll all make millions like the men do. to date only the LPGA is even close. the WNBA not so much. Men's soccer can't even come close to the Euro leagues where the men easily make mega bucks. European men's soccer easily compares to American men in the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB. and that's saying something.

in terms of sports, i only watch the Golf Majors, nothing else. I only watch the World Series and only casually at that. I watch the NFL sparingly, not a Cowboys fan but not a hater either. if the Cowboys are doing good, i watch, it they suck i don't care less.

there is only one sport i watch with a passion and it is one where the athletes don't make a dime .. until they get to the NFL at least.

College Football!!!

from September to January i watch college football. all day and all night. i watch Texas. when UT plays, all else stops. well almost lol. i have a ginormous TV with pnp and watch 3 games at once. the noon games. the 3 pm games. the 7pm games. all the top games.

if the WNBA and LPGA want me to watch, then they should play topless. let them boobs fly! i'd watch that. otherwise .. No.

how big of a college football fan am i? this big.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2482852&highlight=

i run a weekly college football thread. all season long. have for years. and will again this fall.

HOOK'EM HORNS!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 09:12 PM   #69
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who cares The Rolling Stones have always been an overrated band anyway.
Apparently he felt the UK was overrated that's why he came here to get treatment.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 09:22 PM   #70
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't lie about anything. I said I never "noticed" all of this surveillance you speak of. Reading comprehension never has been your strong point. However I do currently have an ankle monitor strapped to my leg proving what a police state America has become. Thanks to conservative rule.

Back on topic. Do you think Rapinoe will receive an invite to the White House after America loses to England in the semi final??
So what are you saying, you're under house arrest? How is that a "Police state"? Think of the bright side of it you could be in a jail cell with a bunch of other dumbshits.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 11:05 PM   #71
deadeyedick
Registered Member

Quote:
No, he was referring to the England of 234 years ago which had a king. He fucked up.

The UK today has much more freedom. Much more so than this hypocritic nation you call America does.
You have freedom cause we saved you from Germany twice and you limey bastards still aint learned to speak english
deadeyedick is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 12:44 AM   #72
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Er, you fought in WWI and WWII, deadeye?

Impressive!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 01:31 AM   #73
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

the lezzo goes to DC to see AOC. a cuntfrest!!!

Megan Rapinoe gladly accepts Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's invite to Washington after World Cup

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fifa-wo...004508123.html

Megan Rapinoe has made her feelings about President Donald Trump very clear throughout the World Cup this summer — and has repeatedly said that she has no interest in visiting the White House after the tournament.
Rapinoe, it appears, will still be making the trip to Washington D.C.
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez invited Rapinoe and the USWNT to tour the House of Representatives shortly after their 2-1 win against France in the quarterfinals on Friday.
It may not be the White House, but we’d be happy to welcome @mPinoe & the entire #USWMNT for a tour of the House of Representatives anytime they’d like. ���� https://t.co/ccgqE8vCds
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) June 28, 2019

Rapinoe quickly accepted.
Consider it done @AOC ��
— Megan Rapinoe (@mPinoe) June 29, 2019
Rapinoe has been involved in a cross-Atlantic feud with Trump throughout the World Cup. First, she garnered criticism for not singing the national anthem ahead of games — a practice that’s nothing new to the 33-year-old, who has said that the “Star Spangled Banner” is a “somber moment” for a “peaceful protest” of inequality and injustice throughout the United States.

An old video surfaced last week, too, which featured Rapinoe saying, “I’m not going to the f---ing White House,” if they were to win the World Cup. That didn’t sit well with Trump, who — after mistakingly thinking that the comments were new — tweeted at Rapinoe multiple times, keeping their feud alive.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 05:31 AM   #74
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedick View Post
You have freedom cause we saved you from Germany twice and you limey bastards still aint learned to speak english
He didn’t say “he”, he said “we” as in the United States. You’re a little off kilter, like Sleepy Joe.
Old 06-29-2019, 06:23 AM   #75
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are correct. Pro athletes should be paid by the number of butts they put in seats to watch them perform. If the women's soccer team generates more revenue than the men's team, their pay should reflect that. Same should be true in any sport.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women