Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-23-2018, 06:54 PM   #16
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I just want to live to (ง︡’-‘︠)ง another day right now—the coed section of the panhandle has been a joy to visit lately,,but feel free to start (another Anna Lane thread or a barebacking thread,,,I’m all in

Im not sure but did you call me a condom? Whatever man—-you’re a condom,,,live with that!
Old 08-23-2018, 07:32 PM   #17
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default sheeesh bc, learn to fucking READ.....

...between the lines, that is. Or did I hit a Sensitive spot? Was I being too much of a Rough Rider, or are you just being Ultra-thin Skyn'd? Or do you just prefer ribbing someone than being Ribbed.

Dammit, can someone please explain this shit to poor bc? This seems to be waaaay over his head.

What the fuck bc? D'ey take your sense of humor too wen d'ey cut off dem fucknuts? Yeah, I called you a condom. The ENZ. Or do I have to break out the Magnum and shoot like I did the Trojan? It's a condom thread man. WTF? Would you have rather I called you a spermicide?What is it with you bc? I know you're a little slow, but come on! Get with the program. Or have you been using the Extended Pleasures variety for so long, it also numbed you in between the ears?
Or maybe this is more your speed? https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2397816
Old 08-23-2018, 10:22 PM   #18
bc1969
Valued Poster

With all your reviews I’m sure you bareback often,,it’s the reason I don’t daty, (your spunk probably stinks——check my reviews, I don’t partake in vaginal penetration as a rule,,,rules can be broken but I first make sure you have not visited her,,(skunk spunk) Not so worried about a serious disease but I just get tired of my penis being itchy all the time. Do you like having an itchy penis?

Don’t completely understand your humor,,,but be assured when I make a date I like a bj,,,and won’t buy my way into a raw dog,,I can fuck any girl I want to at any time of the day—but I prefer to pay for a bj, much easier.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:31 PM   #19
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
..............I can fuck any girl I want to at any time of the day—but I prefer to pay for a bj, much easier.
You're right, for once bc. It's much easier for YOU alright. You can still get a bj even when you can't get it up.
You might be able to fuck a girl at any time of the day, but you'd need to pump it up first to be able to insert it.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:25 PM   #20
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
You're right, for once bc. It's much easier for YOU alright. You can still get a bj even when you can't get it up.
You might be able to fuck a girl at any time of the day, but you'd need to pump it up first to be able to insert it.
Have you been talking to my wife?
Old 09-04-2018, 09:34 PM   #21
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Have you been talking to my wife?
No, I've been talking to mine. She talks to yours.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:09 PM   #22
bc1969
Valued Poster

Holy sht mann, that is your wife? OMG

Girl is a firecracker!!! - and Let me say this,,-there was no problems or complaints with me down there, that I can tell you -

BTW, is that ur house with the big crepe myrtles next to the driveway?
Old 09-06-2018, 06:24 PM   #23
hotrix1
Valued Poster

If you like her, pleeeease take the wife. I'll throw in the house along with her.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:41 AM   #24
mrjaxson
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I enjoy Anna Lane's company and have never had a problem with her. As for arrogant - I've never seen that trait in her at all. She's a good one.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:12 AM   #25
gcres1804
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Same here. I've found her to be a sweetheart.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:23 PM   #26
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
If you like her, pleeeease take the wife. I'll throw in the house along with her.
That offer is tempting, but i cannot afford to take over payments at this time, maybe work in some preconditions if ur up for that. And my wife really does need to be fucked by someone else, I can work that into the deal, and her pussy is so tight that you’ll be locked up in there until things soften up some, lol - but it’s true!!! And I can offer a no condom guarantee,,but that only applies to you

And while I think AL is a lovely girl, she has a sharp tongue and a dry wit about her, and the Hot T story is out there—which is the funniest review I’ve ever read. Lol
Old 09-09-2018, 06:25 AM   #27
mrjaxson
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Hot T story?
Old 09-09-2018, 06:57 AM   #28
njdevil211
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

I do not carry them with me as I have no need for them in my private/home life. I am willing and often offer to stop pick up anything they may need, I have picked up a laundry list of things for various ladies, but on the first encounter I am cautious. I do agree that when you meet for the first time it is a red flag if the provider has none or only one. I typically walk as well, sometimes the little head wins, sometimes it doesn’t. This has not happened in a very long time, never with one our established and respected local providers, and never with anyone having an acceptable amount for positive reviews.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:09 PM   #29
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

All, please keep this thread on topic and let's not bring up past experiences that are not pertinent to this thread. Also. remember the guidelines about general disrespect to others. What happened in the past is a he said, she said. Let's leave it there.
Old 09-18-2018, 03:28 PM   #30
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Whatever would you be talking about CP?

Are you referring to bc and I busting each other's balls? Or the Anna Lane comment? What disrespect was shown? To whom? Where is there reason to warrant your intervention a whole 9 days after the fact?

Or have you forgotten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
So members here in your forums, who call out providers in public forums who have bad business practices toward their clients, are now having that behavior labeled as "lame" by moderators for sharing that information with the other members here?

I thought this was one of the specific purposes for which this board was founded...

OP, have you run this by the board ownership yet? To see if they think your practice of labeling these types of actions by members as "lame" is in keeping with their wishes?

Just askin'...
Where are we treading closing to the line? Just askin'...because if bc opens the door by mentioning an incident wouldn't it be generally disrespectful not to reply?
or do you also forget:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
..........There you go again...trying to tell members they shouldn't post about something in this board because you feel the rest of the membership doesn't "need" that post...didn't Chris already have this conversation with you? Do you need a refresher? Do you need me to bring him here to talk to you again about it?

...are you really sure you want to continue down this road? Let me know, so I can make sure I drive the point home more effectively this time...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women