Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2018, 11:14 AM   #16
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Probably the #1 complaint about Trump revolves around his character. Trump supporters love his character but most others do not. That has the probability of costing Republican candidates many votes in 7 weeks.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/poll-s...p-as-a-person/

This election is all about Trump, not the economy;

New evidence indicates that the midterm elections in seven weeks will be the clearest referendum on a president in at least 80 years.

But while it may delight the narcissistic president that the 2018 midterms are entirely about him, this is precisely what his fellow Republicans were hoping to avoid. With Trump’s support at historic lows – 60 percent overall disapprove of his performance, including 59 percent of independents - Republicans scrambling to hold the House and Senate have been struggling in vain to make the election about other issues: tax cuts, Democrats’ personal foibles - anything to avoid the election being about Trump.

This has failed, bigly.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/op...mp/1338302002/

You mention Ronald Reagan. Around midterm elections 1982, Reagan had an approval rating around 42%. Republicans, already at a 243-192 disadvantage in the House, lost at additional 26 seats. Democrats gained 1 Senate seat.

Today Donald Trump's approval rating sits at 40.1% according to FiveThirtyEight which summarizes all polls.
That does show the power of President Reagan winning a MASSIVE 1984 election(49 of 50 states)largest electorial college vote ever.. with a minority in the house. I don't know if we will EVER see a victory like this again...that is a serious ass whipping!!

The Trump approval is alone party lines with a strong Rep and a weak DEM.

I tend to agree with you on personality...not fond of it but there is no comparison between him and Shillary.

He definitely is no Ronald Reagan, but in my life time there was only one Ronald Reagan and probably won't be another.

I don't know if you think there punishing congress members for trump...this all depends on the information in the newly released FISA document that might be a bomb shell against the Dems.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:10 PM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
That does show the power of President Reagan winning a MASSIVE 1984 election(49 of 50 states)largest electorial college vote ever.. with a minority in the house. I don't know if we will EVER see a victory like this again...that is a serious ass whipping!!

The Trump approval is alone party lines with a strong Rep and a weak DEM.

I tend to agree with you on personality...not fond of it but there is no comparison between him and Shillary.

He definitely is no Ronald Reagan, but in my life time there was only one Ronald Reagan and probably won't be another.

I don't know if you think there punishing congress members for trump...this all depends on the information in the newly released FISA document that might be a bomb shell against the Dems.
I happened to have voted for Reagan -- twice.

Most definitely Republican House members are worried about Trump's affect on their ability to win. Sometimes people are voted in on the "coattails" of the president and sometimes they are voted out because of the perceived image of the president. If, and I say if, Democrats take control of the House in 7 weeks, it will be due more to Trump than any other factor. Likewise, if Republicans simply keep the same margins in the House and Senate, it will be a victory for Trump more than anyone else.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women