Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40316
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2020, 01:28 AM   #46
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Apples and oranges - that Harvard professor wasn't killed by that cop. He rightfully had due process even though he was being an asshole to that cop. I remember thinking at the time when the story broke wondering why he just didn't go to his mail box and grab a piece of mail and showed his ID to the cop to prove that it was his house. There is no law anywhere that I know of that says you can't break into your own house unless maybe there is a restraining order against you and you can't be there.

It was definitely escalated further than it should have been but hey, I'll never have a beer at the Whitehouse so maybe it was worth it for both parties. I'd happily break into my house and get arrested if I could go have a beer with the POTUS and the arresting officer. It sounds like a fun day after just being in cuffs and in jail for only a few hours. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 05:53 AM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I agree Dilbert, they don't deserve due process. Those evil hateful fucks just need to be put down. Fuck the legal system with those crazy fucks.
Speaking of "apples and oranges"! The "rules of engagement" are different, as well as the "due process" principles in different countries. Not many countries of a Bill of Rights attached to their existing Constitution ... and neither does the military.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 05:56 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Apples and oranges - that Harvard professor wasn't killed by that cop. He rightfully had due process even though he was being an asshole to that cop. I remember thinking at the time when the story broke wondering why he just didn't go to his mail box and grab a piece of mail and showed his ID to the cop to prove that it was his house.
Your answer is in your personal observations. "Harvard professor"!

Had the cop done what Obaminable "thought" he should have done and the burglar was left unabated in the house after the cop left, then the story would have had a much different ending ... no beer summit!

There was only one person at the table that knew anything about "policiing" .... it wasn't either "professor" or the VP. The cop did his job.
Old 05-17-2020, 07:51 AM   #49
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Gates is exactly what he appeared to be. a guy breaking into a house. the fact hat he's black means nothing except as an excuse for this uppity obstreperous asshole to play the race card.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_...st_controversy

The arrest occurred just after Gates returned home to Cambridge after a trip to China to research the ancestry of Yo-Yo Ma for Faces of America.[2] Gates found the front door to his home jammed shut and, with the help of his driver, tried to force it open. A local witness reported their activity to the police as a potential burglary in progress. Accounts regarding the ensuing confrontation differ, but Gates was arrested by the responding officer, Cambridge Police Sgt. James Crowley, and charged with disorderly conduct.

According to the police report, Crowley arrived at the scene, went up to the front door, and asked Gates to step outside. Crowley explained he was investigating the report of a break-in in progress; as he did so, Gates opened the front door and said, "Why, because I'm a black man in America?"[1][12]

An independent panel with experts from across the nation published a report on June 30, 2010, which states that "Sergeant Crowley and Professor Gates each missed opportunities to 'ratchet down' the situation and end it peacefully" and share responsibility for the controversial July 16 arrest.

Gates could have tried to understand Crowley's view of the situation and could have spoken respectfully to Crowley.

just another uppity black asshole who thinks he's above the law. and found out he's not.

guess what woulda happened to a white guy who got uppity with the cops? same thing. and he wouldn't even get a free beer from Obama

BAHHAAAAA
It is a shame that Gates, who was old and should have been mature, was unable to control his rage in a situation were the officer had no choice but to intervene, considering the police had received a call that a burglary was in process.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 07:52 AM   #50
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Your answer is in your personal observations. "Harvard professor"!

Had the cop done what Obaminable "thought" he should have done and the burglar was left unabated in the house after the cop left, then the story would have had a much different ending ... no beer summit!

There was only one person at the table that knew anything about "policiing" .... it wasn't either "professor" or the VP. The cop did his job.
In fact, the cop had a duty to intervene.

Society should be grateful anyone still wants to do that job with all the assholes out there you have to deal with these days.

An intelligent response by Gates would have been to understand he had been seen breaking into the house, and he should have respectfully indicated he owned the house in a non threatening manner. If he had said, "Officer, I understand why you are here and I would like to prove to you I own this house and merely lost my keys." Many people have been in this situation and didn't grandstand their way into the news.

It is common knowledge that the police do not treat older black men like they treat young gangbangers - same things goes, ironically enough, with working girls of both colors.
Old 05-17-2020, 08:10 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
In fact, the cop had a duty to intervene.

Society should be grateful anyone still wants to do that job with all the assholes out there you have to deal with these days.

An intelligent response by Gates would have been to understand he had been seen breaking into the house, and he should have respectfully indicated he owned the house in a non threatening manner. If he had said, "Officer, I understand why you are here and I would like to prove to you I own this house and merely lost my keys." Many people have been in this situation and didn't grandstand their way into the news.

It is common knowledge that the police do not treat older black men like they treat young gangbangers - same things goes, ironically enough, with working girls of both colors.
My recollection as the events unfolded that day is that a NEIGHBOR called in the B&E to police, because someone was breaking into the house (Gates had didn't have his house key when he arrived from an out of town trip!).

This was a self-centered, self-absorbed Harvard law professor, just like the ignorant President and his ignorant VP (who now wants the POTUS position) believed that just because he was boosted into office based on identity (I am Black) politics thought he is "all-knowing" about every fucking topic involved in local LE activity (How many times did he comment and eat shit afterwards?).

Had I been the cop I would have turned down the invite for a beer ... any where with those idiots. This was a photo op for Obaminable, the ShowBoat.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:32 AM   #52
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

if Obama had an Uncle...

he would look like Henry Gates.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 10:33 AM   #53
oeb11
Valued Poster

And the relevance is CT????
Or is this a Racist post that "They All Look Alike???? - from a committed Leftists???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 10:38 AM   #54
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
And the relevance is CT????
Or is this a Racist post that "They All Look Alike???? - from a committed Leftists???
not "relevant" to anything.. I just think it's funny. if a Right- Winger had posted, you wouldn't have challenged me with this question.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:40 AM   #55
oeb11
Valued Poster

Again - U are pretending to read minds and predict behavior in others.

WRONG!
Conservatism is about equal opportunity for All - regardless of race, color, creed, origin, etc.

Your Trump hate causes you to join with those whose Leftists religion is "Equal Outcome" by the Government for all subjects.

But, there I go - not reading minds - just an observation from consistent posts.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 10:43 AM   #56
Chung Tran
BANNED

I'm not reading minds, it's as simple as "by their fruit you shall know them". I don't hate Trump, I voted for him.. I am disappointed in much of his performance however.
Old 05-17-2020, 12:04 PM   #57
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
My recollection as the events unfolded that day is that a NEIGHBOR called in the B&E to police, because someone was breaking into the house (Gates had didn't have his house key when he arrived from an out of town trip!).

This was a self-centered, self-absorbed Harvard law professor, just like the ignorant President and his ignorant VP (who now wants the POTUS position) believed that just because he was boosted into office based on identity (I am Black) politics thought he is "all-knowing" about every fucking topic involved in local LE activity (How many times did he comment and eat shit afterwards?).

Had I been the cop I would have turned down the invite for a beer ... any where with those idiots. This was a photo op for Obaminable, the ShowBoat.
I figured the cop was protecting his pension.
Old 05-17-2020, 12:05 PM   #58
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
if Obama had an Uncle...

he would look like Henry Gates.
Depends upon which side of the family!
Old 05-17-2020, 12:10 PM   #59
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Depends upon which side of the family!
I started to post something, but... never mind
Old 05-17-2020, 12:20 PM   #60
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I started to post something, but... never mind
Most of your comments would be better left unsaid.
eccielover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women