Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35574
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2018, 08:48 PM   #1
Crimzin
Registered Member

Default Encounter: Sara Rose

User ID: N/A
Date: 8/7/18
Name: Sara Rose
Phone: 4125894675
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: 4-star hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: None. Went through the trouble of setting up a time. Moved it earlier at her request. 30 minutes prior she asks of we are still on, I say yes and she says she is leaving. 1 hour later (30 after appt time) I've heard nothing so I text her. She gives me some story about her dog getting hurt while she was cleaning and says she is really about to leave now. 30 more minutes go by and I check again. She promises she is leaving in 5 minutes, tells me where she's coming from and that it should take 15-20 which Google maps confirms. AN HOUR goes by before I just give up... A no call no show is bad enough. Telling somebody three time "no no I'm still coming" and then NCNS after having them wait around for 3 hours is just flat out trashy behavior. What a waste of time.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Crimzin is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:15 PM   #2
pghbill
Gaining Momentum

last Saturday I had a outcall set up with her after a few text messages telling me it as $250 an hour with 2 pops and i would be very happy. Sent another text with my address and time, when she replyed the price went up to $300 and let her know she told me $250 she told me I was wrong. That ended it for me.
pghbill is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:59 AM   #3
kodakz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

She pulled that same shit with me. I saw her quite a few times previously, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt for awhile. Not dealing with this bullshit anymore.
kodakz is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:01 AM   #4
AllHornedUp
BANNED

Encounters: 18

Sounds like someone is sprialing out of control.

In all honestly, this is the exact behavior she started showing me after MONTHS of me being a regular and seeing her weekly. I even gave her money on times when it was tough for her and had to remind her that she would take if off of our next appointment. Then shit started getting weird with her. She would set up appointments and continually push them back. She's conveniently not read text messages and blame me for missing appointments.

All in all, it led to me telling her to go fuck herself. I didn't need the aggrivation. She posts on her facebook consistently about being loyal, all while she's off sucking dick behind her mans back. Definition of a hypocrite. Pretty soon, no one is going to want to see her because of the way she's become.

If only she was now like she was when she lived in West View...man, those were good times.
AllHornedUp is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:54 PM   #5
pghbill
Gaining Momentum

When I spoke with her and I said I saw some very good reviews of her and that was why I sent her the text about her changing her rare on me she said that all you guys were like a bunch of old women.
pghbill is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 01:10 PM   #6
AllHornedUp
BANNED

Encounters: 18

And she consistently lies to people about when she's leaving for appointments, when she'll be where she says she'll be and changing prices after the fact.
AllHornedUp is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 10:01 PM   #7
Crimzin
Registered Member

Glad I'm not the only one. I was just infuriated because I'm only in Pittsburgh for a few nights for business. I had tried to nail down a provider during the weeks leading up to the trip but had no luck, largely because the boards that Pitt hobbyists seem to use are not used in my hometown so on Indy's for example I'm just a "red square" to the providers and they won't respond. When Sara responded immediately after my flight touched down I was excited based on reviews I've read. When she asked me to move the appt to earlier in the night I had to clear my evening and pass on comped dinner and drinks with clients but I did it. When she texted me 30 min prior to ask if we were still on I took that as affirmation that she was serious. But then she didn't show... So I texted her and instead of ghosting she immediately responded that she was seriously about to leave. And then as I mentioned she rinsed and repeated that two more times

Before she agreed to meet me, she had the balls to ask something like "this is legit and not a joke or setup right?" Kind of ironic since I ended up feeling like she was playing a joke on me repeatedly telling me "no seriously I'm coming" when she clearly never was. Never had a pro ider pull anything like that before. The 2 NCNS ones I've had at least had the decency to not keep telling me they were coming when I checked so I could move in other directions.
Crimzin is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 03:49 PM   #8
noginworking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

To providers on here, what is it with providers that the space time continuum becomes warped? It’s like lying becomes a game, where when they get away with it, they feel empowered. It’s a hard life cuming for money, but every time I’ve seen someone, I notice that for the first time they are on their best behavior, and then the same behavior with being late and dishonest with time tends to come out. Not universal, but of note! It might be the no shows that they get from us. I guess with providers, it’s very often that this occurs.
noginworking is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Sara Rose of Cranberry

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women