Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Question Providers that basically don't screen

Even though a provider may be verified on ECCIE, I still find it quite disconcerting when a provider's sole method of screening is to ask me via text if I'm LE.

That's it. Nothing else.

Am I overreacting by backpedaling as fast as I can from her? If her screening is as flippant and haphazard as she makes it out to be then I can't help but wonder what else she is sloppy about (and not the good kind of sloppy).
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:47 PM   #2
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

IDMT, babe you better run, run, run as fast as you can! Just think of ALL that could go wrong! You do not want a provider that doesn't screen because she could be busted at anytime!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I see both your points IDMT n Naomi. You would really be surprised at the number of Verified ladies that don't screen.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
I see both your points IDMT n Naomi. You would really be surprised at the number of Verified ladies that don't screen.
Really??? . I thought it was only backpage girls??
Old 05-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep!! Anyone can call or text a lady and say there BigDog from Eccie. Lady says Ok, what time and gives you the location of her incall. So, was I really BigDog or just someone that saw my handle and wanted to see Vertified Provider from Eccie?? Could I have been LE lurking on here looking to do a bust and picks a male hobbyist handle thats active in the regional forum and calls up Vertified Provider?
Old 05-23-2011, 07:15 PM   #6
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well some people aren't so bright. That's in any field though.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Really??? . I thought it was only backpage girls??

Don't knock all BP ladies. For some of us, that's the only venue to advertise in when visiting smaller towns.

To be honest, I've some of my best clients from BP and CL (when it was open to us).

There's ladies from all the sites who don't screen. There's local ladies here in Omaha that don't screen and I've had clients call me to tell me they're using me as a reference and guess what? No calls from the ladies. It happens when I tour also.

I'm quite surprised when I call a lady for a reference and she says she doesn't screen, goes with her gut or just looks at his P411 info and says he's good. Those ladies scare me and I never use them as a reference again.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #8
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

One of the reasons why I don't post my number...if you are from Eccie, and you have a few reviews under your belt, then PM me on Eccie. If you belong to P411, then message me on P411. Otherwise, it just doesn't count in my eyes.
If you are neither, but have references, or would like to be screened, that's fine too...email me and I will take care of you!

But bottom line, screening is a must!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #9
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Don't knock all BP ladies. For some of us, that's the only venue to advertise in when visiting smaller towns.
There are BP girls and BP advertisers. There is a big difference. I never considered you a "BP girl".
Old 05-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #10
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Very true Naomi. Only problem I have are the few ladies that harp on screening.They tend to be the ones that all it takes is a phone call or text with your handle and a little sweet talk to get a date. Not saying all the ladies are like this but there are some.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #11
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Thanks for the input, folks. I am still new to the hobby and am still learning... however, I've had some tremendous mentors both in the form of providers and hobbyists. I posted a small warning in the Oklahoma Mens' Lounge to alert my fellow hobbyists.

It's too bad too...this young lady looked amazing.
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:12 PM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
There are BP girls and BP advertisers. There is a big difference. I never considered you a "BP girl".
Thats a great way to put it! And yes, there is a big difference.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:31 PM   #13
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

I have used BP on occasion to advertise also. I see nothing wrong with it, as long as you screen. I have met some great clients off that site, believe it or not. But the majority of the emails you will get are from the biggest losers or freebie seekers. Theres nothing wrong with where you advertise, it's how you carry yourself and conduct business. BP has received such a bad reputation because the majority of the people there are scammers or LE lurkers.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:37 PM   #14
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Yep!! Anyone can call or text a lady and say there BigDog from Eccie. Lady says Ok, what time and gives you the location of her incall. So, was I really BigDog or just someone that saw my handle and wanted to see Vertified Provider from Eccie?? Could I have been LE lurking on here looking to do a bust and picks a male hobbyist handle thats active in the regional forum and calls up Vertified Provider?

I KNOW! That's why I hate when men email me from eccie on my private email, but not through the eccie program itself. All the ones that have done this have been total wankers and haven't passed the screening process. Granted, a good number of men who've contacted me via eccie haven't either, but there've been a few-- and at least they're less likely to be wanker-ish if they're emailing me on eccie so I can see if they have a community presence or not.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #15
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

SugarBeth. . . You say that eccie men have a hard time passing your screening. Do they have the required references? Do you try to work with them if they don't have the required reference by alternative form of reference check? I know of some of the local ladies won't take touring ladies references and vice versa for touring ladies.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women