Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2011, 09:31 PM   #16
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

We'll I noticed that if you manscape you get ball play and overall better orall experiance so I prefer to manscape for my appointments

Damn shorty I do need to find someone in my area that specialize in that. It takes me over 30min and my hands shack so I do tent to cut myself.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #17
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
We'll I noticed that if you manscape you get ball play and overall better orall experiance so I prefer to manscape for my appointments

Damn shorty I do need to find someone in my area that specialize in that. It takes me over 30min and my hands shack so I do tent to cut myself.
Don't use a straight razor
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #18
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I tried the creams and lotions, then used an electric body razor, but decided to go with a waxing and preferred that ever since. This year, I'm planning on doing the whole body.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:51 PM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

dam Its like I'm a dieing breed. I did have a provider shave me once. Having it done was great. Never again I hated it. And I like to have the girl with me to have a rug also. Whats wrong with a hair ball from a friend. But I can see I'm on the loosing side for now. mmmmm "Hair" by the Cowsills But this is still a good song
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 08:45 AM   #20
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Sweet & Sour

Last week I shaved the boys for a session. I also bought chocolate mousse for the intermission snack. After a few spoonfuls of this culinary treasure my cutie says, "I've got a great idea!" and hustles me back to bed. She then slathers the boys with a thick layer of mouse which she licks and laps with lots of hungry moans and smacking sounds. It was totally hot and fun.

The sour is that I now have just enough stubble that I can feel it when I walk. I am in a quandry about letting grow out or spending the time shaving.

Also, remember how your mom told you always where clean underwear in case you had to go to a hospital? I worry about what my doctor might think as we go to the same church.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #21
Paradise4me
Gaining Momentum

Informative thread for sure.
Paradise4me is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:22 AM   #22
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Of course man scaping is important, for me at least, if you arent groomed in the department don't expect me to go anywhere near it!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:32 AM   #23
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

[/QUOTE]Sweet & Sour
Last week I shaved the boys for a session. I also bought chocolate mousse for the intermission snack. After a few spoonfuls of this culinary treasure my cutie says, "I've got a great idea!" and hustles me back to bed. She then slathers the boys with a thick layer of mouse which she licks and laps with lots of hungry moans and smacking sounds. It was totally hot and fun.
[QUOTE]

I can just see the commercial... "Hey, you got penis in my chocolate!"
"you got chocolate on my penis!" now comes a sexy womans voiceover saying... "now you can have two great tastes that taste great together!"

Are you sure you and the doc don't also see the same provider? Or even the minister? Hmmm... I see a new bar joke in the making, a John, a doctor and a priest walk into an orgy...
But getting back, ever since waxing, the hairs are less court and dense. Looking forward to whole body session.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:24 AM   #24
lover_361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Ive been manscaping for the past 12 yrs, from bare to closely trimmed. After the first few times going bare, you get used to it and it doesn't itch anymore. Just keep up with it every 2 to 3 days. The way I see it is if a woman takes the time to take care of herself down below, so should I.
lover_361 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #25
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not to do!! I hope that fad goes away pretty damn quick!
I love enjoying a mans cock with hair on his groin/ his chest and his face!
I love the natural scent of a man and YES damn straight I'll enjoy his balls regardless if there's hair down there. Hair is there for a reason.
Shaving it off, makes a man look too boyish around his cock & balls and it makes a woman look too girlish around her pussy.
Keep the hair but trim ever so lightly.

Don't folks KNOW what it means to be aroused by another's natural scent?? It's fucking sexy as hell and I tend to enjoy a man MORE when he has hair below, as I tend to stay there for quite awhile. Than a man who's completely shaved with stubble and looking boyish.

Bush is in......trim it and fucking enjoy it! Plus it's healthy for your nether region!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
Manscaping ... is this a fad that is going away sooner than later, and do the ladies really prefer it more than the alternative?

disclaimer: I have a Manzilian (waxed from front to back; a Brazilian, but for men) and got to thinking about this after getting a fresh update this morning. I have gotten mixed reviews from the Providers I have seen but thought I'd open up a discussion, globally!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:18 PM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

fir errrr for Wicked Milf
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:31 PM   #27
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Not to do!! I hope that fad goes away pretty damn quick!
I love enjoying a mans cock with hair on his groin/ his chest and his face!
I love the natural scent of a man and YES damn straight I'll enjoy his balls regardless if there's hair down there. Hair is there for a reason.
Shaving it off, makes a man look too boyish around his cock & balls and it makes a woman look too girlish around her pussy.
Keep the hair but trim ever so lightly.

Don't folks KNOW what it means to be aroused by another's natural scent?? It's fucking sexy as hell and I tend to enjoy a man MORE when he has hair below, as I tend to stay there for quite awhile.
Than a man who's completely shaved with stubble and looking boyish.

Bush is in......trim it and fucking enjoy it! Plus it's healthy for your nether region!!
I shaved for a while and it frigging drove me nuts. I had to stop hobbying for a month until it grew back out
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #28
Guest062912-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 51347
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
Manscaping ... is this a fad that is going away sooner than later, and do the ladies really prefer it more than the alternative?

disclaimer: I have a Manzilian (waxed from front to back; a Brazilian, but for men) and got to thinking about this after getting a fresh update this morning. I have gotten mixed reviews from the Providers I have seen but thought I'd open up a discussion, globally!

Hey! You recently contacted me...and if you and I do make a date in the future, I will be completely appreciative of your Manzilian!

The worst part about a man's bush is that they seem to come loose and get all over the place. Really, I do not appreciate finding yalls pubes everywhere!
Guest062912-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:12 PM   #29
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover_361 View Post
Just keep up with it every 2 to 3 days.
I keep up with it weekly. Since I don't play very often that's all I need. Just a razor designed for gentle areas and hydrocortisone cream for the itching.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:32 AM   #30
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen St. James View Post
Hey! You recently contacted me...and if you and I do make a date in the future, I will be completely appreciative of your Manzilian!

The worst part about a man's bush is that they seem to come loose and get all over the place. Really, I do not appreciate finding yalls pubes everywhere!
Now my decision to keep getting a Manzilian means more to me than ever before ... can't wait to see the sexiest woman in the Dallas area!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women