Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2011, 08:41 AM   #16
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

I'm still waiting for LynnPl to come up with a rate for 5 minutes and 23 seconds. which happens to be my personal best with a provider that hot!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:55 AM   #17
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'm still waiting for LynnPl to come up with a rate for 5 minutes and 23 seconds. which happens to be my personal best with a provider that hot!
Awe

Id make it last longer then that.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnPL View Post
Awe

Id make it last longer then that.
I just love a challenge. Especially with a provider where failure is NOT in her vocabulary!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:33 AM   #19
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Who am I to "tell" a provider what to charge, but since I've been asked, he goes I've seen many a provider simply double their hourly rate to a 2 hour rate. I've also seen providers take 1/2 their hourly rate and add it to get a 90 min rate--i.e. 300 for 1 hour and $450 for 90 min. From my perspective as a client, that tells me the provider is not very creative and more inclined to simple numbers rather than true marketing. I think there are so many variables to consider when establishing rates. I think everyone would agree that the first hour of time is consumed with a lot of overhead considerations. If it is incall, the first hour's rate has to factor in any lodging costs. If the lady is touring, it also has to factor in transportation and incidentals. Then there is always advertising and other expenses. Other factors a touring provider has to consider is the number of expected dates she will have. There has to be some sort of "break even" point", If a provider is doing out call, she has nominal transportation fees along with the adverting, etc. If she tours but does out-call only, there are the traveling expenses mentioned above. I'd say that a touring provider probably has an overhead for each date of around $150 per day. Obviously if she has multiple dates on any given day, that overhead will drop. On the other hand, a local provider doing outcalls only probably has an overhead of $50 a day per client (which will drop if she see's more than one client per day). Yes. I know a lot of numbers to crunch. Basically, a touring provider will have a lower profit margin than a local provider who does outcalls only. Based on this, I would assume they set their pricing structure. However they do this, the first hour is going to produce the least amount of return for the provider. Any time over the first hour is probably pure profit. The question then becomes (and I don't mean this negatively); how greedy is the provider willing to be to the point of pricing herself out of the market? I would say this. The more expensive the first hour, the discount for over 60 minutes should be high. If the first hour is relatively low, then the discount for time over 60 minutes should also be low. Here's some numbers. If the first hour is $400. 90 minutes should probably be $450-$475 and two hours should be $500 to $550. On the other hand, if the first hour is $250, 90 minutes should probably be $350-$375 and 2 hours $425-$450. I'm just saying discounts should be based on a percentage of the initial hour. If the initial hourly rate is high, there should be a substantial discount. If the initial hourly rate is low, then the discount shouldn't be that much. Obviously other market factors come into play. These are just generic numbers.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:41 AM   #20
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I would think longer bookings would allow for a slight reduction because you are seeing one person for a longer session and not having to worry about booking another client for that time.

But, I would not let a non discounted hourly rate keep me from seeing a lady I really desired to see. This is your business and livelyhood and I would say it is your preference to set rates as you see fit. The real advantage to me would be the fact that if it is a lady I really like and we have chemistry between us, it would allow me more visits at the discounted rate.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #21
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

One problem for the longer dates is when the NS/NC happens. Then the lady is really screwed and not in a good way.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:24 PM   #22
Guest062213
Account Disabled

User ID: 46727

As a provider I definitely prefer longer dates and my pricing structure reflects that. Longer dates are more preferable with repeat clients vs. new clients. For a first time date I would prefer 1 hour. I believe for a longer date to be "great" and not just "ok" you need chemistry. I respect everyone's pricing structure but this is what works best for me. My clients like it as well.
Guest062213 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:36 PM   #23
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is all good advise , thank you so much for all the input
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:40 PM   #24
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Buy one hour, get the 2nd hour free.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #25
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwalshs View Post
Buy one hour, get the 2nd hour free.
good one for you only though jwalshs
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #26
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickForFun View Post
One problem for the longer dates is when the NS/NC happens. Then the lady is really screwed and not in a good way.
I always gotten multi hour dates and never in 2 years did I experience an NCNS SO there goes your theory.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #27
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

You can probably sum it up by saying you don't get the clients you don't market yourself to appeal to.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #28
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Nope. Lawyers bill by the 1/4 hour (and round up). There isn't a woman on this board that will do that. If there were, I would be interested in that rate structure.
Actually, most bill in 1/10 hour increments now. Most corporate client require that. No rounding. Hell of a deal if you have premature ejaculation. You could get a $30 blow job from a $300/hr. provider.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #29
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done both -- discounting any time after the minimum or having each increment cost the same. Currently I offer an increasing discount with increasing date length. In my experience, discounting longer dates does seem to encourage them, so if you prefer those it's something to consider. If it doesn't work, you can always go back.

As a general recommendation for all ladies reading this, if you're at all interested in scheduling any length of date (longer OR shorter than an hour), pick a price and put it on your website. You might be surprised how many clients are interested but hesitant to make the first move.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:16 PM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I always gotten multi hour dates and never in 2 years did I experience an NCNS SO there goes your theory.
You can only speak for yourself. Other providers might have different experiences making Rick's point valid, and yours shallow.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women