Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2011, 11:39 AM   #61
kristy247
Account Disabled

User ID: 53406
My ECCIE Reviews

I started offering additional hours for $100. I enjoy spending time, talking, relaxing, and this structure GREATLY increased my multi-hour appointments. I like to look at it also as risk vs. reward. I would much rather see fewer clients, even if it means missing out on a little extra here and there. I find that my more mature gentlemen friends frequently book 2-3 hours even on our first meeting. I factor in the time and effort that goes into booking an appointment and getting ready, so FOR ME, it is well worth it to extend those visits for the extra $100.
kristy247 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #62
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
For my area I feel like I have a very fair base rate, in fact most of the ladies here are higher than me, Ive just never changed it since I started a year ago I guess because of my age. I prefer to stay VERY low volume and see very few new so that's why I was considering different avenues.
Despite my reference to one provider's decision not to discount, I almost always will consider a longer session if there is a discount. However, while "I" may prefer longer, my "wallet" sometimes forces me to book only an hour.

This is a little off topic, but a well-known lady in my area has started to add 10 minutes to her sessions, IOW, a 60 minute sessions now runs 70 minutes. Her 100 minute session (1.5 hrs. plus) was $$$$, only $ more than a 70 minute session. I booked the longer session at that rate.

One thing that annoys me is when a lady frequently changes her rates or makes them too complicated. My advice is pick a pricing scheme and stick to it unless it becomes a problem.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:48 AM   #63
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Despite my reference to one provider's decision not to discount, I almost always will consider a longer session if there is a discount. However, while "I" may prefer longer, my "wallet" sometimes forces me to book only an hour.

This is a little off topic, but a well-known lady in my area has started to add 10 minutes to her sessions, IOW, a 60 minute sessions now runs 70 minutes. Her 100 minute session (1.5 hrs. plus) was $$$$, only $ more than a 70 minute session. I booked the longer session at that rate.

One thing that annoys me is when a lady frequently changes her rates or makes them too complicated. My advice is pick a pricing scheme and stick to it unless it becomes a problem.

Awl4knot
Since Im so low volume almost "all" of mine go over and its not a problem to me at all, mainly because I talk alot getting to know someone or just catching up and don't feel like I should be accommodated for me running my mouth so much lol I rather go over at my own expense and get to know someone and reach that comfort zone first ..its just how I like things to go. It works for me anyway
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:01 PM   #64
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

additional hours for $100? Wow! Interesting!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #65
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I rather go over at my own expense and get to know someone and reach that comfort zone first ..its just how I like things to go. It works for me anyway
That is pretty much the way I do things too. It isn't the gentleman's fault that I need to reach a certain comfort level. I understand at times, men are pressed for time. That's when I will bump it up a notch and get them out on time.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #66
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristy247 View Post
I factor in the time and effort that goes into booking an appointment and getting ready, so FOR ME, it is well worth it to extend those visits for the extra $100.
Every now and then I will advertise a similar fee structure. It has been a great way to meet new friends that I would not have otherwise had the opportunity to meet.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:24 PM   #67
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Discounts are awesome but if there is someone I want to see it really doesn't change things.
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #68
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristy247 View Post
I started offering additional hours for $100. I enjoy spending time, talking, relaxing, and this structure GREATLY increased my multi-hour appointments. I like to look at it also as risk vs. reward. I would much rather see fewer clients, even if it means missing out on a little extra here and there. I find that my more mature gentlemen friends frequently book 2-3 hours even on our first meeting. I factor in the time and effort that goes into booking an appointment and getting ready, so FOR ME, it is well worth it to extend those visits for the extra $100.
I think Kristy kinda employs the marketing strategy I mentioned earlier. I love this attitude and approach. It is the type attitude I look for in a provider.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:15 PM   #69
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post

Awl4knot
If I remember correctly, there are some agencies out there in which 1 hour = 70 minutes. It's a much better deal that your psychiatrist in which 1 hour = 50 minutes.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:55 PM   #70
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I'm stunned that you would compare yourself to a Big Box store.

Most quality ladies (like you) claim to be low volume. Certainly not what Sams Club or Costco strives for.
Uh....you didn't really think I was serious about that comment? Brother, you need to get a sense of humor. I was seriously joking around when I said that! I thought others would get it. Sheesh. I do not consider myself a big box store LOL. However, I do give discounts on bulk hours. And if you think about it, thats what merchants do with bulk items- example: Costco/Sams Club/BJ's Wholesale club (LOL thats a real store!!).... I really was just trying to throw a lil humour in there when I compared my pricing infrastructure to those stores.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:16 PM   #71
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
additional hours for $100? Wow! Interesting!
Different markets dictate different prices. That was an interesting Tampa review you have. 1500/24=
$62.50/hr Just kidding you.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #72
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Nice to know some are willing to be flexible about pricing -- and accounting for time to get acquainted . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:26 PM   #73
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
Uh....you didn't really think I was serious about that comment? Brother, you need to get a sense of humor. I was seriously joking around when I said that! I thought others would get it. Sheesh. I do not consider myself a big box store LOL. However, I do give discounts on bulk hours. And if you think about it, thats what merchants do with bulk items- example: Costco/Sams Club/BJ's Wholesale club (LOL thats a real store!!).... I really was just trying to throw a lil humour in there when I compared my pricing infrastructure to those stores.
Thank You!
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women