Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2011, 10:23 PM   #16
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
I guess that is kind of my point.

I'm not a guy, so I don't know. Can you feel awkward, non-reactive, but on the verge of an orgasm to where you have to ask a provider to slow down?

l
Never ever, ever. I take a long time to pop, but remain in a constant state of arousal and very sensitive.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:41 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
I'm going to admit something here that I might get backlash for. I'm sure this goes both ways.

Every guy is different and has his own stimuli. Some like soft, some like friction, some like kissing massage, etc. I react to his body language and or verbalization to cater to his particular needs. Every once in a while I run into a very quiet, completely non-reactive client. Since I don't like to rush anyone, I react to a gentleman's body language or "moans". If he is totally quiet, no body reactions then suddenly asks me to stop because he is about to cum...I get stumped.

It's so hard to move forward at this point. I realize I am supposed to be the "pro" here, but I am not psychic either. I am sure some hobbyists have occassionaly had similar reactions during DATY.

I welcome opinions and hope someone may find this informative from a provider's POV. Any quiet hobbyists have feedback for me?
non-reactive client: No news is good news.... go faster!

suddenly asks me to stop: To fast, slow down.. I'm Cummmmmmming!

Just saying... I think! YMMV as always!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:11 PM   #18
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I guess I definitely fit into the category being described here. I'm not very responsive, and I warn a lady just before I cum (usually during BBBJ just so I don't "surprise" her). There's nothing to be stumped about nor is there any reason to question your "ability". That's just the way some of us guys are. I've had sessions where I am perfectly comfortable laying there and having a lady just suck me off multiple times with very little reaction from me. That's my personality-- especially when I am with a lady for the first time. I will get more reactive and "engaged" on subsequent dates. For me, I don't like being too vocal b/c it runs the risk of attracting unwanted attention, so the setting also plays a factor in it for me.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:05 AM   #19
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't worry about it that much. It's probably not that he wasn't enjoying himself. I been with others like this. I myself am not very vocal to be honest, but I am enjoying it. For me personally, I'm not overly vocal for fear of being laughed at hehe, it embarrasses me somewhat I think.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:40 AM   #20
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
I'm going to admit something here that I might get backlash for. I'm sure this goes both ways.

Every guy is different and has his own stimuli. Some like soft, some like friction, some like kissing massage, etc. I react to his body language and or verbalization to cater to his particular needs. Every once in a while I run into a very quiet, completely non-reactive client. Since I don't like to rush anyone, I react to a gentleman's body language or "moans". If he is totally quiet, no body reactions then suddenly asks me to stop because he is about to cum...I get stumped.

It's so hard to move forward at this point. I realize I am supposed to be the "pro" here, but I am not psychic either. I am sure some hobbyists have occassionaly had similar reactions during DATY.

I welcome opinions and hope someone may find this informative from a provider's POV. Any quiet hobbyists have feedback for me?
I would like to recommend / suggest something. I have had providers hum while administering BBBJ and CBJ. Ask around... the vibration drives us crazy! And today would be a great day to try it out. Memorial Day! How about the "Star Spangled Banner" I bet you never get to the rockets red glare and next thing you know, you'll have bombs bursting in air!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #21
Guest072614-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

I am naturally shy, and I share LAVixian's fear of being laughed at, and this is why even though I am not completely silent, I am not overly vocal during a session. But I have found that I am much more vocal after the first visit, when I become a bit more comfortable with a provider.

I think I was with a provider a week or so ago who would have the same concerns as the OP about me. She completely blew my mind during that session, but I didn't express myself vocally very much. She kept asking me what I liked and if I was enjoying myself, but I couldn't manage to let go and voice the very real pleasure I was experiencing.

I can guarantee that the enjoyment of the client isn't always in direct proportion to his vocal reaction, but I will try to make it known to this lady how much I like what she does in our next encounter.
Guest072614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:03 AM   #22
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I realize that some things, ahem, come more easily to some people than to others, communication included. But one of the key elements to good love making is signaling your partner in one form or another. If you're uncomfortable vocalizing, then something else can take its place--sharp intakes of breath, touching your partner in certain ways (with their consent of course), grabbing sheets, breaking wind a set number of times (OK, the last suggestion isn't much, I'll grant you.) Let him or her know ahead of time what to look or listen for.

Heidi, if you do your best to ask for such signals, and the hobbyist gives you nothing to work with, then they have no beef if just before the ahppy ending arrives you/they can't reverse course successfully. As one of my first lovers--this is long before the Hobby--said, "I'm good but I can't read minds."
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #23
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I guess I definitely fit into the category being described here. I'm not very responsive, and I warn a lady just before I cum (usually during BBBJ just so I don't "surprise" her). There's nothing to be stumped about nor is there any reason to question your "ability". That's just the way some of us guys are. I've had sessions where I am perfectly comfortable laying there and having a lady just suck me off multiple times with very little reaction from me. That's my personality-- especially when I am with a lady for the first time. I will get more reactive and "engaged" on subsequent dates. For me, I don't like being too vocal b/c it runs the risk of attracting unwanted attention, so the setting also plays a factor in it for me.
What he said.
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #24
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

It could also be that the guy is hard to make cum and he's concentrating on trying to cum. I wouldn't worry about it Heidi!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:51 PM   #25
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:

My suggestion would be to add some dirty talk if your comfortable with that. I've been told at times I cum quietly. It has never really been a problem I think most women kinda get the idea from body langauge and breathing heavy that you busted a nut.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:21 PM   #26
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I am quiet and shy in normal life, but when I am making love, the ladies say I get loud, sometimes too loud. I can't keep from moaning with an activity that is so wonderful!! But sometimes I still ask the lady to slow down or stop for a short while. The longer I can hold off cumming, the better the cum feels and the more tension is released. Multiple pops are getting kind of rare for me to achieve anymore. I have never connected asking a woman to slow down with any negativity about her reading me. It is simply part of our communication.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #27
surtur
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I'm pretty much that way and have been trying to work on it. I am even mostly silent during orgasm. Being very introverted is extremely difficult...it takes a lot to even contact a provider, even on subsequent visits, let alone being open enough to communicate my desires.
Some signals are even taken the wrong way, being as nervous as I am, I tend to start breathing hard and not be near orgasm. Anxiety is a bitch, lol. I don't know a solution other than more visiting to try to break down the walls, I guess.

Edit: I do try to make it known to the provider beforehand that I am introverted, have it in my p411 profile, but I'm sure it's not thought it's that bad until I get to the appointment.
surtur is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:26 PM   #28
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I like it when we are both vocal. I do not like it when it sounds rehearsed and fake.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #29
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I like it when we are both vocal. I do not like it when it sounds rehearsed and fake.

Do you know why girls fake orgasms? They think we care!

I did once have a gal who got unbelievably vocal and started screaming. Scared the crap out of me. Turns out she had long hair and in Mich with each thrust I all but hurt her neck as my elbow had pinned a bunch of her hair. Woke up everyone in the cabin!

Old 05-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #30
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a repeat client who makes no noises or indications whether he is enjoying it not.

I thought I would never hear from him again, but he has seen me 5 times now.

I still throws me off because I too go off of those clues to make sure someone is enjoying themselves.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women