Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2011, 09:29 PM   #16
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I have had it happen several times over a lot of years. Sometimes I knew and sometimes I didn't. Thinking back I think it boils down to the times I was with a lady whom I did not know well and therefore less than trusting relationship I knew it instantly. When it broke with ladies I knew and trusted I was not aware that it had happened until after we finished.

There have been occasions where the lady noticed it when I had not.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:35 PM   #17
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Had it happen several times and never knew it happened. Its not like dancing and losing a shoe?!
now that's funny Still looking !!

Sugarbeth, Im sure he knew, just for the simple fact that we are so aware and conscientious of safety .
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #18
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I had one come completely off while a redhead was riding me in all sorts of cowgirl positions, including spinning around on my shaft. I have no idea when it came off. I looked down to watch her pussy gliding up and down on me and saw I was bare. I told her, she got really upset thinking I should have felt it, but I really didn't tell any difference. I could have taken advantage to cum in her, but I would not dare to purposely do such a thing.
Some of the condoms we use today are thin and provide a lot of feeling, and I don't notice a difference.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:00 PM   #19
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

There have been several times when I thought the condom broke but it didn't. I think it is all in the mind-- kinda psychosomatic. I really don't think one knows for sure one way or the other. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt. The closest I ever came to this situation was when I was with this really hot 19 year old provider. She was tight, real tight and riding me CG and RCG. I finally spilled my cup and as she was getting off, the condom stayed inside her. It kinda freaked me out, but she was all nonchalant with it.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:12 PM   #20
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

The condom staying inside of her is a common place for me. Guess the reason of it is because I choose really low volume ladies that stay extremely tight. My biggest fear is going inside the condom. The cum runs down the shaft an out the condom into her, while you or her is slow grinding at the end.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:23 PM   #21
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey all--
First off, thank you all so much for such a rapid response. This makes me feel much better about me sharing this in the eccie community.

We were using Magnum Extacy's. He normally buys Magnum XL which I guess are a little larger, but I was still using a large condom so sorry I didn't make that clear earlier.

Also, because of his size, it's very hard to roll it on. He and I discussed this afterward and we both have had to actually use our fingers to pull it open wider and then pull it down with our fingers. I did it this time, and I knew there was an air pocket in there but there was still non-air room in there. It could be just dumb luck, or it could be the air bubble contributed. That's why I don't know if it split during sex or while he was climaxing.

Now, I want to believe him and likely will because he brought it to my attention when he looked down and was like, "shit." Also, when I asked him if it felt different he just said it felt good but he didn't know it had broken. He's been in the hobby for almost a year, I think and I don't know when the last time he had unprotected sex before that with his now ex-wife. Since he said he's never experienced a broken condom, it could very well be that he'd recognize one now but wouldn't have otherwise. He is pretty considerate and all in all a stellar client. I will likely trust him, but still-- I hate the idea that I'm just being naive and all too trusting. I'll process it all and figure it out later. We did talk quite a bit about STDs and pregnancy and my plan for planned b, and if it felt different, and if he had been particularly virile with his wife (they'd had two children but it sounded like they'd had to try a lot and that was years and years ago so sperm-wise, probably low.)
He did say that I was handling this a lot better than he would have thought, and luckily I think that's mainly to an eccie thread I read a couple weeks back about the condom breaking and who'd had it happen to them...so knowing that even though it's rare, it does happen, and it's happened to women here, helped me not lose my shit and keep my light-hearted demeanor going.

As for me, I took the plan b an hour or more ago. I found a pharmacy open, thank goodness. The first place I went to was closed for the holiday and the second place wouldn't pick up so I thought it was the same.

I do want to emphasize, shorty, that I had what I thought was an appropriate condom since it was a Magnum. I just didn't realize I needed not just a selection of regular condoms and large condoms, but extra large.

Or should I just use the Starbucks system and call them Tall, Grande, and Venti?

I had to laugh at your last post, Shorty-- about really low-volume ladies and tightness. I'm already low-volume, but still-- that's why we women do kegals. I do them shopping, in bed, driving my car, pretty much whenever I think about them.
So I think it has more to do with kegals than volume though I could be wrong.

The universe sent me a little hug though in the form of the counter-lady at my favorite Albuquerque eatery giving me two slices of cake to try for a buck each since they were going to be donated at the end of the night anyway. I got pineapple upside down cake, and a bread pudding. I still need more hugs from the universe but I'm feeling a little better now.

Oh, and I am planning on getting on birth control-- I was on Depo for eight years and it was great for the most part. But I've heard a lot of horror stories about going on birth control, even one you'd been on previously to good effect, and suffering from really bad side effects. I chatted with my girlfriend today and she was experiencing that exact same thing, having been on one birth control for seven years as a teen, and she started it up again and she's been sick as a dog for five days.

So it's not irresponsibility...just nervousness.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:31 PM   #22
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

sweete ..I would still get tested...just because hes married ....does not mean no std s love ya
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:51 PM   #23
the.namssa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I have been in the hobby for a few years and I have had a condom break on 2 separate occasions. I am a guy that does not have a great deal of feeling in my penis which tends to make me rather long lasting. On both occasions I did not notice that it had happened as I did not notice any change. Also, I did not ejaculate although I know that makes little difference. Once I was at a MP deep into a session and the girl checked the condom and noticed it had broken. The second time was with an Indie SP and a similar scenario, I did not feel a change. Of course there was some "OH SHIT" talk going on and pregnancy prevention and STD checking were undertaken as precautions. Thing is, I did not notice and the girl did not notice until she checked the condom.

I have also been with a few SP's that have had me stop while they check the condom because....as one SP said to me, "It felt so damn good". I have stopped and checked at times because it felt much too good to be covered. The condom was not broken on those occasions, all was well and we proceeded with the fun.

So, at times it can be difficult for a guy to tell, especially if the guy does not have a lot of feeling in his penis. I tend to stick mainly with the same girls, so we tend to trust each other if there is a concern, there are no worries about someone playing games.
the.namssa is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #24
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

^he's no longer married, but yeah, I'm totally getting tested and he said he needed to do so anyway.

As I told him after it happened, I'm glad it happened with him rather than with someone else. You can only trust someone to a certain extent, but this was my second extended session with him, and I would have been freaking out WAY worse if he was some guy who'd tried to buy a half hour, sucked it up and bought an hour, badgered me for bareback, and then had the condom break.

It's not a guarantee against STDs but it sure makes me feel a whole lot better in comparison to that hypothetical situation.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:09 AM   #25
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBeth View Post
Soooo, I've never had a condom break. I trust that the guy, though hobbying, has been using condoms (he brings his own, we just happened to use mine and they were a little bit smaller than his.)

I'm getting Planned B tomorrow (pharmacies are closed for Memorial Day.)

I asked him if he felt the difference when the condom broke, and he said that it felt good but that he didn't really notice, meaning he didn't know the condom broke.

I talked to my best guy friend about this and he says that's bullshit, that both he and his best friend when having sex have both had condoms break and knew instantly.

I want to trust this guy-- he's a good client, and a very kind person. I want to believe him. But at the same time, maybe it's a case of what my guyfriend says in terms of "he saw an opportunity, and he took it."

Guys-- I especially need your help.

Women-- I'm already planning on taking Plan B but can you tell me if it makes you feel sick?

I'm so so so very careful about sex, and I already plan on getting tested (I needed to anyway) and so I'll test now and in six weeks.

I hope I don't get slammed by potential clients for asking about this on a public board...I'm covering this the best way I know how, and I'm sure there's a lot of women who engage in a lot riskier behavior and never say a word...
but this community was the best one I could think of to ask.

I'm sad.
No, you may not be able to tell. When I was first dating my former wife, we used condoms at first. I had one break never really knew it. If a condom becomes well lubricated and breaks it maybe hard to notice. Anyway it can happen. whether or not it would or should be noticed remains to be seen. But legally if you become pregnant and he is linked via a fertility test. His hobby money will go towards child support. I hope if this ever turns out to be the case, you'll give him some free stuff over the course of the next 18 yrs, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:19 AM   #26
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

^

ick ick ick ick. anti-child, anti-pregnancy, and if I have a damn pregnancy dream because of you, I'm going to be really miffed!

Edit: Mad enough to send this lolcat after YOU!

Old 05-31-2011, 12:28 AM   #27
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
The condom staying inside of her is a common place for me. Guess the reason of it is because I choose really low volume ladies that stay extremely tight. My biggest fear is going inside the condom. The cum runs down the shaft an out the condom into her, while you or her is slow grinding at the end.
Wear a condom that truly fits. Stop trying to flatter yourself by wearing Maxim Condoms, ya know for the big boys.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #28
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had men break condoms on me, two come to mind. Both times they were the ones who noticed and stopped. I can't tell myself that there is a hole, I think I would be able to feel it if it broke totally and it was completly skin on skin.
I would trust him, you can't tell every time. Just because the two I was with could tell, it was maybe because they were watching themselves at the time it happend. Anyways, perhaps he will be able to indentify the broken condom feeling now that he has gone through it once already.
BTW don't ever stretch out a condom, that is probably why it had broke. Good luck sweetie, and God bless!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:36 AM   #29
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBeth View Post
^

ick ick ick ick. anti-child, anti-pregnancy, and if I have a damn pregnancy dream because of you, I'm going to be really miffed!

Edit: Mad enough to send this lolcat after YOU!

Oh sweetie lets hope you aren't pregnant. Lets hope you never ever get pregnant, lol. Sweet dreams only babe.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:47 AM   #30
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that happen to you that's a scary feeling
Selena Romano is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women