Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2015, 11:40 AM   #46
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Lightbulb Hmpf...

Being classy is akin to being bright...if you have to tell people you are, you more than likely aren't.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:51 PM   #47
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post
Vivienne:

One person is purporting to speak for the entirety of the internet, and you give her too much credit.
It is, in my observation, very much the norm out in the vanillaverse; people presuming to define an entire group, whole people. I just wondered how much of that sticks here. How do we feel about ourselves as a result? And much does one's behavior within their chosen profession, however scandalous or unsavory, count toward "class"? Does the fact that I speak well, chew with my mouth closed, say "please" and "thank you" and do volunteer work mean nothing because of my choice to be a provider? I don't think so. But the masses would disagree.

Class, to me, is about what you are inclined to do/be in a given situation.

- what you do with the money/time you have
- how you treat/respond to people
- how you handle adversity/abundance
- what you do when no one is looking
- what you do when there are no rules

These are just some examples, but they lend the most toward character, IMO.

Quote:
I feel like I just had this same argument with Wakeup in another thread. Give it a read; I don't want to re-state the long explanations there.
I saw that. I love your brain. I wanna hump it.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 02:39 PM   #48
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Class or discretion

There are many types of men that will pay for sex. There are many types of women that will accept payment for sex. How supply and demand come together is not always a matter of class but a matter of discretion...
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 04:24 PM   #49
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Just because you proclaim not to do something does not mean you are not doing it...it could mean you are ignorant of the fact that you are doing so.

Well, there are professional victims everywhere - ECCIE is not an oasis hideaway uncontaminated by people who's greatest pleasure is getting offended at a supposed slight.

Which....is why I said I don't care what people think of me - with the exception of the women in the whose fine company I keep trying to place myself.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 04:30 PM   #50
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey View Post
Thank you all for your input.

It is, in my observation, very much the norm out in the vanillaverse; people presuming to define an entire group, whole people. I just wondered how much of that sticks here. How do we feel about ourselves as a result? And much does one's behavior within their chosen profession, however scandalous or unsavory, count toward "class"? Does the fact that I speak well, chew with my mouth closed, say "please" and "thank you" and do volunteer work mean nothing because of my choice to be a provider? I don't think so. But the masses would disagree.
On the one hand, you concede that people annoyingly presume to speak for everyone in the vanilla verse.

In the same breath, you assume to speak for the masses, in that the masses find providing to be unclassy.

The only safe statement is that YOU find providing unclassy, while the masses remain silent. Let them stay silent; their opinions don't matter.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 04:45 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well, there are professional victims everywhere - ECCIE is not an oasis hideaway uncontaminated by people who's greatest pleasure is getting offended at a supposed slight.

Which....is why I said I don't care what people think of me - with the exception of the women in the whose fine company I keep trying to place myself.
So you are looking for classy female friends you have to pay to sleep with you, on a Hooker board...Good thing you don't care what people think of you.

We are all looking for something TG that said, looking for ski slopes in the desert makes for a futile search.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 03:17 PM   #52
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Well spoken [ Typed ]...

Ah Vacation Homes
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:04 PM   #53
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
On the one hand, you concede that people annoyingly presume to speak for everyone in the vanilla verse.

In the same breath, you assume to speak for the masses, in that the masses find providing to be unclassy.
How do you define "masses"? Maybe that's the breakdown here. Again, my observation, based on the discussions I have had/overheard/read is that a great many people (masses) view whoring as unclassy - be it by direct condemnation, stereotyping, shaming, accusations/insults...it is, in fact, regarded as unclassy.

Quote:
The only safe statement is that YOU find providing unclassy
Nope.

Quote:
while the masses remain silent.
Has this really been your experience?
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:34 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey View Post
How do you define "masses"? Maybe that's the breakdown here. Again, my observation, based on the discussions I have had/overheard/read is that a great many people (masses) view whoring as unclassy - be it by direct condemnation, stereotyping, shaming, accusations/insults...it is, in fact, regarded as unclassy.

Nope.

Has this really been your experience?
Well put Viv, though I do think you have confused poor TG.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 04:30 PM   #55
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Sex workers ladies engaging activity for money payment.Ladies (sex workers in this business to survive.Sex workers promting business not doing it for free or fun.Hobbyists show up without money payment see what happen with sex workers.Funny sex workers trashing others sex workers.LOL Hobbyists will have paid blasted all sex workers.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 05:25 PM   #56
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default One can't purchase class, or manners, with money

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
It honestly depends on the individual.

My personal definition of upper class is a person whose main income isn't from working. Work is done to maintain the fortune and you don't touch the sizable principal.

Don't confuse class and money. They are not the same.
Don't confuse class with not working. They are not the same.

You are falling back on the old definition of a Gentleman, meaning someone that supervised, but did no manual labor, as in "an Officer and a Gentleman". The meaning of class is often confused with wealth, leisure, or noble birth. However, the term gentleman has become to be used as a formal way of referring to any man.

You may explore the meaning of class and style. Which may have a closer relationship.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:02 AM   #57
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Don't confuse class and money. They are not the same.
Don't confuse class with not working. They are not the same.
I have no money and do lots of work, but am still classy and a gentleman.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:31 AM   #58
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Why classy gentleman on prostitution sites ?Sex workers all over internet and dating sites,boards.Folk's judging others on classy or not.LMAO.Everyones on internet.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 06:56 AM   #59
ChanelDiamond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 249504
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's nice classy females every where unfortunately we like to be paid for our time.
ChanelDiamond is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:21 AM   #60
speckhunter12
Registered Member

Classy for me has nothing to do with wealth or money. In my opinion(and only my opinion), class is about treating others and yourself with respect. . A kind word to others around you cost or makes you nothing, shows class. Opening a door, not for the good looking women, but the old lady at the store shows class. A women(no matter her chosen profession) that respects herself enough to know her own worth and treat herself well. Expensive clothes doesn't show class, but dirty unkept clothes indicates the lack of class..
Seldom does wealth and class have anything to do with each other in my mind.
speckhunter12 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women