Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
Nikki Tylor
#1 Reviewed&Rated in Nola

User ID: 4299
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Big Thank you to all!!

I just wanted to give my heart felt gratitude to all of you that helped me support my family over the past few years. The ECCIE community has been very good to me for the most part and I appreciate it. I have removed my Eros and my P411 ads and banners. I am keeping this handle open because I enjoy this community and I plan on popping in just to say to Hi and post, that's right to all my Haters I will keep on posting and having fun. I announced my retiring last month and I am now not working. I have had a huge outpouring of support and encouragement from most of you. Thanks again. I will keep my email open for communication amongst my friends. I will miss working due to my love for the business and friends that are like family to me however we all knew this day would come one day.

I have not worked since my tour to BR and Laffy. I have had no reviews since my tour because I simply have not taken any appointments. I have gotten tons of requests for sessions and I am sorry if I was unable to see you.
I am currently in a situation whereby I am given a healthy weekly allowance, days by the pool sipping drinks, massages, spa treatments, and shopping sprees. I have had an absolute blast the past few weeks and the future is bright. I am leaving for another vacation this weekend with my family. We are working this out on a trial basis and if all goes well I will not return but then again we never know what the future holds, do we?

And to all my haters I just wanted to say so long, but Mr. Chow from the Hangover says it best:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByOGK23QiGM
Nikki Tylor is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
tdan741
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Good Bye Beautiful!

Nikki, I'm going to miss you Gorgeous. I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all of the times that we played together. Here are just a few more of my favorite pics of you for everyone to enjoy! I hope you're retirement works out just the way you want it to. Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 257358-2f6as.jpg (4.0 KB, 607 views)
File Type: jpg 257361-defds.jpg (3.8 KB, 603 views)
File Type: jpg 257363-819as.jpg (3.8 KB, 606 views)
File Type: jpg 257364-5d51s.jpg (3.7 KB, 603 views)
File Type: jpg 257367-c6e7s.jpg (3.6 KB, 602 views)
File Type: jpg 935176_10201023574221671_237283792_n.jpg (3.7 KB, 601 views)
tdan741 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #3
April Cox
Account Disabled

User ID: 178285
My ECCIE Reviews

Nikki you have always been gracious, kind and helpful. Sounds like you found a slice of the good life. Congratulations to you! I hope you find your happily ever after.
April Cox is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
Nikki Tylor

My ECCIE Reviews

Dan thank you handsome, muaaaah! i always enjoyed every session with u and look forward to having lunch soon. I appreciate you and the friends that we became...xo

April thank you for always giving me a reference and being the kind and beautiful women you are... i appreciate your support and yes i am retiring in style.... : )))) xo
Old 08-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #5
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

I will miss the fun and wild times we have had together. However, I am very happy you are finally out of this hobby. I once told you that it would make my day to see that Nikki Tylor was gone from this business and the REAL YOU could enjoy your life.

I have to say that it is hard to meet genuine people, even in the real world. It is good to know that when I meet you, I meet just that, a good genuine person. I am so glad that you and I have been able to call each other friends, and real friends are hard to find.

I have enjoyed our many long talks about life and the world we live in. You once told me that you valued my thoughts and opinions, and I valued you for asking for them.

Few on this board have gotten to know the "REAL LADY" behind Nikki Tylor, she is warm, compassionate, loving, funny as hell at times,a good mother, and best of all, she has been a great friend.

As I have told you before, keep your chin up, take what others say about you and just throw it away, because it dose not matter. And always know you and your family will be in my thought and prayer's.
llubder is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #6
LA Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Congratulations on your arrangement, comes at a time that you need to spend time with a loved one!

You and the rest of the providers deserve to spend time as the real person hidden behind the hobby.

Best of wishes to you!
LA Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #7
Nikki Tylor

My ECCIE Reviews

lluber we have had many long talks and many laughs sometimes we have not even agreed however we have always remained true friends. Life has many obstacles however we have endured the times and always have been there for one another. U are family to me and will always be close to my heart. Thank you for being u...I am blessed! Muah!

Family is the love you're given.....friendship is the LOVE you choose! Love u!!!!!

La Man, thank you...I enjoyed our texting today...thank you for your support and insight...Muah!
Old 08-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #8
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

love ya girl!
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #9
Goodwood
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12
Default Take Care Baby !!

Nikki, you know I'm not one to post...but couldn't pass on this one for sure!

I am so Thankful I met you and feel so privileged to have you as such a special and sincere friend. You are so kind, compassionate, understanding, unselfish, and above all honest. All phenomenal characteristics that make up the embodiment of an incredible person.

Thank You for blessing me with your companionship but more importantly your friendship. Every time I think about our evening at Harah's, I can't help but LOL hysterically!!! What a NIGHT!!!

When I look at your photos, I see a Beautiful Woman, but when I think of your Character, I see a Beautiful Person!!!

Best of Wishes in All Your Endeavors... My Love will be with You!!!

XOXO!! You will be Missed!!!
Goodwood is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

best to ya babe! thanks for helping me out with refs! Mwahhhhhhhhhh!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #11
skeeter

Encounters: 28

How do I put in words what even my heart can't speak .....
Our times together were just short of sacred , not for the physical pleasure , which there truly was ... But for the deep emotional bond that was formed ....
I count myself among the blessed to have met the real lady that carried Nikki's persona ....
You are an amazing person .... And I'm a better man because I know you ....

I was , am and always will be here if you need anything ....
I'm proud for you ....
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:14 AM   #12
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default MY CAT

regaurds.. annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:26 AM   #13
Mysterydate023
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Makes it all the more great that I was able to expirience some time with you before you left. Good luck and I'll dream of a time when I can enjoy your company again, some fine day.
Mysterydate023 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:32 AM   #14
Nikki Tylor

My ECCIE Reviews

Diva I love you babe!!!!! Muah! Thank you for your friendship. U are good people....xoxo

Dallas Rain, U are always helpful, kind and considerate. I appreciate your references as well and your support. Kisses xoxo

Annie....lol make me purrrrrrrrr meow

Goodwood, LOL! OMG! When i think of you, I smile. You make me look happy a lot! ; )))
Where do I begin? I will always remember the all nighter at Harrah's!!!!! I must say we just hit it off from day one! U are like a soulmate friend.... Where my sentence begins you end it and just know exactly what I am thinking and saying, creepy but funny as hell... Our humor is of one! You know i think a lot of you and I cherish the friends we became. I know we will be friends for a long time....a sense of belonging to something good....that is what your friendship gives me..... you make the GOOD LIFE a lil bit GOOD-ER! Love ya, MUAH!
Old 08-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #15
Nikki Tylor

My ECCIE Reviews

Skeeter, you are the SUNBEAM that always manages to break through my heart and soul everyday. I wake each morning to a greeting of good morning and every night I am loved by saying goodnight and sweet dreams. No matter how long ago we met i will always feel as if we have been friends forever. TRUST like friends.....LOVE like family...that is what WE R ABOUT! I adore our friendship and i am blessed to know having u as a friend means i will never be alone. I love you! muah!

Mysterydate, Thank you for your sweetness...we did have a great time in BR...FUN TIMES! I wish you many sweet dreams.....muaaaaah! xoxo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women