Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2018, 06:53 AM   #1
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default Foooking great overnight!

Just had an incredible overnight with innocence desires. Just a great chick. Review to follow but this lady is cool as fooooook!!!!
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:30 AM   #2
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you serve her breakfast in bed?
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:42 AM   #3
shinepro
BANNED

Um. I would have loved to ma'am but unfortunately at the hotel i stayed at they dont allow you to cook in the room.
Old 01-17-2018, 08:32 AM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Describe her taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:53 AM   #5
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Describe her taint.
I'm black sir and black folks only lick ass on special occasions so unfortunately im unable to provide info and share with the community. I know taint is not the ass just close enough. Black folks normally dont lick ass. A few exceptions though. Yesterday i was not in the ass locking mood.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:06 AM   #6
daarakan
Premium Access

Unless you are blind, your tongue is not needed to describe taint. He didn't ask you to describe what you think she ate in the last 24 hours, I'm just saying.
daarakan is online now   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 10:38 AM   #7
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Shine....you coming up or what? You went from complaining about prices to doing overnights....man look out.....Congrats bruh
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 10:51 AM   #8
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
I'm black sir and black folks only lick ass on special occasions so unfortunately im unable to provide info and share with the community. I know taint is not the ass just close enough. Black folks normally dont lick ass. A few exceptions though. Yesterday i was not in the ass locking mood.
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:09 AM   #9
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey Shine....Toot that ass up

Old 01-17-2018, 11:20 AM   #10
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Just had an incredible overnight with innocence desires. Just a great chick. Review to follow but this lady is cool as fooooook!!!!
If you're going to toot a lady's horn loudly you have to get her info correct, hon. You mistyped her website link on the review, so it doesn't work, and you didn't share her ECCIE Showcase.

Innocence_desires:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=396162
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:29 AM   #11
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

The creampie chick?

Well okay then..I guess your 2 brand new reviews of her weren't getting enough attention
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:33 AM   #12
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
The creampie chick?

Well okay then..I guess your 2 brand new reviews of her weren't getting enough attention
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2285543&highlight=

Each to their own vice, as no doubt BBFS happens in the Hobby and is a matter of personal choice between consenting adults. (To be clear, not MY choice.) I hate raining on his parade, but now that the connection has been made, the review may possibly exclude shinepro as a potential client for some providers due to the implication raised even if the service wasn't listed under his session's activities. Oh, dear...
Old 01-17-2018, 11:50 AM   #13
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Each to their own vice, as no doubt BBFS happens and is a matter of personal choice (to be clear, not MY choice), and not to rain on his parade, but the review may possibly exclude shinepro from some providers' potential client list due to the implications raised even if the service wasn't listed under activities. Oh, dear...
Would you exclude him?
Old 01-17-2018, 11:56 AM   #14
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Each to their own vice, as no doubt BBFS happens and is a matter of personal choice (to be clear, not MY choice), and not to rain on his parade, but the review may possibly exclude shinepro from some providers' potential client list due to the implications raised even if the service wasn't listed under activities. Oh, dear...
This is the same guy who refused to name some wench who wasted his time and money,fearing his name would end up on the DNS lists

No problem posting this though
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:02 PM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Would you exclude him?
I do a lot of research before I entertain (including a check of reviews to evaluate a gent's past provider type), and to be completely honest, yes. Shine seems like a nice enough fellow, but I won't knowingly see anyone who has visited a provider openly advertising BBFS/CP. I'm not going to babble useless statistics, as again, this is a choice some make, and that's fine for them.

I realize this doesn't completely protect me, as I'm sure a lot goes on in bedrooms that nobody confesses, so safety is relative. It could be argued that if a provider monitors her health status carefully and takes precautions for subsequent clients, she can indulge, but how does she effectively check her BBFS/CP playmate's medical record? I guess that would be part of her screening. I choose not to take certain risks.
I don't see fellows under 40 for various reasons, either, but that doesn't mean that I abhor young gentlemen!

I appreciate those who engage in particular practices for being upfront about it so that I can make an informed decision, and I defend their right to play as they wish, but participants have to embrace the repercussions.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women