Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2018, 12:20 PM   #16
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

/\
So you subcribe to the school of "don't ask don't tell" or "ignorance is bliss".

You are free to have your own Rubicon that you wouldn't cross. I just find it hypocritical that in this hobby or community that some are so quick to villify certain activities. It almost makes you as bad as the media or politician that witch-hunt us. Actually you might be worse because you ARE a part of it.
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:30 PM   #17
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

/\/\/\ Very well said
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:40 PM   #18
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFromTER View Post
/\
So you subcribe to the school of "don't ask don't tell" or "ignorance is bliss".

You are free to have your own Rubicon that you wouldn't cross. I just find it hypocritical that in this hobby or community that some are so quick to villify certain activities. It almost makes you as bad as the media or politician that witch-hunt us. Actually you might be worse because you ARE a part of it.
If you're referring to my comment, you misread it. I didn't vilify anyone, and I definitely didn't promote, "Don't ask, don't tell." As I said, I appreciate those who are upfront about BBFS/CP, thank them for their honesty so that I can choose my line in the sand based on the info available to me. I wish that those who engage in "alternative" activities didn't get so much sanctimonious armchair feedback (and over time I have changed my formerly negative stance to one of free choice), but the reality is that they do. (Maybe threads like this with honest discussion reflecting multiple opinions without rancor, sarcasm, or accusations could change perception?)

I defend EVERY individual's right to play as he/she sees fit, but I also have the right to offer my services in a way that I deem acceptable. I view BBFS a lot like cigarette smoking; indulge if you want, but don't make me a part of your chosen behavior by lighting up in my presence.

SC asked me a direct question, and I answered him. If I notice that a gent has visited a provider who advertises or has been reviewed for BBFS/CP, then yes, I reserve the option as part of MY health-consciousness to decline a visit IF he asks, and am fine with sharing that to avoid wasted time on both sides. Perhaps it's personal paranoia, but not hypocritical as long as I put in practice what I preach. I'm not discouraging any gent from visiting any lady or vice verse.
The only thing that I am part of is attempting to make sure that our ECCIE peeps (but particularly inexperienced newbies who may not have thought things through) understand some of the unspoken consequences.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:40 PM   #19
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Let me say this to you'll. I do me and literally guve three shits about false opinoins. This is s business where women swallow cum but disparage another female. Look here. Everything about this industry is a risk. Like leave her alone. She don't fuck with youll at all but you aasholes have your opinions and nobody gives a fuck. Strap a condom on and stay in your lane. You don't knoe who's fucking who. Providers come up pregnant. You wouldnt be here if your parents strapped up. So im not going to go back and forth with sanctimonious clouns. She's a great person. I'm a great dude. We had a hell of a time. I treated her like a stellar gentleman. Was kind. Nice. Didn't overly fuck her on the overnight. Strapped up. So hey. Why you'll care. Mofo fuck someone in the ass. A dude which is the highest risk factor. I dont ever think about that shit but anyhoo. I stand behind her. She was beyond cool with me. Period.simple. and i was cool with her.what is the problem. And have youll noticed thus classy female hasn't responded to you'll assaults. I dont give a fuck if someoneone doesn't want to see me. Baby money dont spoil and as long as you keep making money pussy is the last of your problems. Toodles...
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:09 PM   #20
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Let me say this to you'll. I do me and literally guve three shits about false opinoins. This is s business where women swallow cum but disparage another female. Look here. Everything about this industry is a risk. Like leave her alone. She don't fuck with youll at all but you aasholes have your opinions and nobody gives a fuck. Strap a condom on and stay in your lane. You don't knoe who's fucking who. Providers come up pregnant. You wouldnt be here if your parents strapped up. So im not going to go back and forth with sanctimonious clouns. She's a great person. I'm a great dude. We had a hell of a time. I treated her like a stellar gentleman. Was kind. Nice. Didn't overly fuck her on the overnight. Strapped up. So hey. Why you'll care. Mofo fuck someone in the ass. A dude which is the highest risk factor. I dont ever think about that shit but anyhoo. I stand behind her. She was beyond cool with me. Period.simple. and i was cool with her.what is the problem. And have youll noticed thus classy female hasn't responded to you'll assaults. I dont give a fuck if someoneone doesn't want to see me. Baby money dont spoil and as long as you keep making money pussy is the last of your problems. Toodles...

Can't argue with that. He was happy and wrote a good review. Let the marbles fall where they may.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #21
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I do a lot of research before I entertain (including a check of reviews to evaluate a gent's past provider type), and to be completely honest, yes. Shine seems like a nice enough fellow, but I won't knowingly see anyone who has visited a provider openly advertising BBFS/CP. I'm not going to babble useless statistics, as again, this is a choice some make, and that's fine for them.

I realize this doesn't completely protect me, as I'm sure a lot goes on in bedrooms that nobody confesses, so safety is relative. It could be argued that if a provider monitors her health status carefully and takes precautions for subsequent clients, she can indulge, but how does she effectively check her BBFS/CP playmate's medical record? I guess that would be part of her screening. I choose not to take certain risks.
I don't see fellows under 40 for various reasons, either, but that doesn't mean that I abhor young gentlemen!

I appreciate those who engage in particular practices for being upfront about it so that I can make an informed decision, and I defend their right to play as they wish, but participants have to embrace the repercussions.
Fancy in heels I like you. Was hoping to one day see you. You are a great person and provide great input to the board. I hope to still see you because you are a hot redhead and have
Class but im never explaining to trolls in a risky business seeing a woman who was cool as fuck. Fat ass. Sexy as fuck. Dont want to see me. Im hurt. What im most concerned about is making enough money to pay 200 per hour. Get enough sense and that sexy cashier will fuck you for the whole night for 200 because she makes 12 an hour and busts her ass. I dont want to be blacklisted here. I need you'll. But as hard as it us for a black male to make money in America please save the bullshit. She's fine as fuck, cool, trustworthy, cool funny so hey say what youll want. Fancy. Honestly you are a matriarch in this business. One i wanted to schedule with. Like really. This isnt oz ma'am. Money doesn't spoil!
Old 01-17-2018, 01:19 PM   #22
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I do a lot of research before I entertain (including a check of reviews to evaluate a gent's past provider type), and to be completely honest, yes. Shine seems like a nice enough fellow, but I won't knowingly see anyone who has visited a provider openly advertising BBFS/CP. I'm not going to babble useless statistics, as again, this is a choice some make, and that's fine for them.

I realize this doesn't completely protect me, as I'm sure a lot goes on in bedrooms that nobody confesses, so safety is relative. It could be argued that if a provider monitors her health status carefully and takes precautions for subsequent clients, she can indulge, but how does she effectively check her BBFS/CP playmate's medical record? I guess that would be part of her screening. I choose not to take certain risks.
I don't see fellows under 40 for various reasons, either, but that doesn't mean that I abhor young gentlemen!

I appreciate those who engage in particular practices for being upfront about it so that I can make an informed decision, and I defend their right to play as they wish, but participants have to embrace the repercussions.

Lying about sex is as old as apple pie. It's a waste of time trying to sift through it. To me the guys that you are seeing that are bare-backing other girls but not saying shit are having a pretty good laugh at you saying this ....My view is that 80% of providers are bare backing at least 1-2 clients. It's just an unspoken "gentlemen's type agreement". So if I decide to see someone I'm seeing her under the assumption she's bare-backing someone. I don't care if she advertises it or not. Conversely just because she offers bare-back doesn't mean all Gents go see her just to bare-back. Why do I say 80% because I know of how often it's offered or has been ...these aren't girls who even advertise it. I don't judge if that's their thing I just strap up on my end.

and it's even worse in the RW. I know it makes you feel good to think you're providing yourself an extra level of protection but in this business by default..you are not....and the high risk pools those that engage in homosexual acts...do you know how many of them you have as clients? Probably not. That's why it's all a crap shoot.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:23 PM   #23
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Shine....you coming up or what? You went from complaining about prices to doing overnights....man look out.....Congrats bruh
Sisto I have enough money to oay for what i want at the given time. I thought about writing this review and jackass who above commented im technology illiterate so i edited my review to state a yes. My fuck up. Noone is volunteering to pay my fare to see these females. 200 an hour is a big deal and a stack is a really big deal but i had a great time. A really great time. Im a gentleman period who likes women. The worst that could come out of this is women won't see me and i save my money, jack off, proposition cashiers, my ex wife, ex girlfriends etc. Someone will fuck me i guarantee you that.periid. And those that do will have a great time with a class a gentleman. Sisto, i didn't come up. She was worth it so i paid it!
Old 01-17-2018, 01:36 PM   #24
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sisto I have enough money to oay for what i want at the given time. I thought about writing this review and jackass who above commented im technology illiterate so i edited my review to state a yes. My fuck up. Noone is volunteering to pay my fare to see these females. 200 an hour is a big deal and a stack is a really big deal but i had a great time. A really great time. Im a gentleman period who likes women. The worst that could come out of this is women won't see me and i save my money, jack off, proposition cashiers, my ex wife, ex girlfriends etc. Someone will fuck me i guarantee you that.periid. And those that do will have a great time with a class a gentleman. Sisto, i didn't come up. She was worth it so i paid it!

I feel ya....do your thing..and don't take the banter too seriously...it's all good...I'm looking for me a news journalist. I been lusting over this one big time:...snot running from her nose actually made her more attractive to me..that take serious skill and she didn't even eat it. So sexy...lol

Old 01-17-2018, 01:40 PM   #25
shinepro
BANNED

I own a business associated with strip clubs. Took a woman home everyday after work because her clown boyfriend wouldn't pick her up in the car she was paying for. One day i noticed a nruise taking her home. I said babe if he's hitting you leave him. Simple. She came up pregnant. So she was bareback fucking an idiot who hits her. Hmm. Cmon folks like literally if you strap on a condom you reduce your risk or eliminate it. This is info share. I shared info and wrote a review. I did my part and i give five fucks about sanctimonious folks especially in this expensive adventure. This is not on maslows hierachy of needs. No i won't see you. Ok. Fine disappointed but life doesnt end. You would have had a great time but life doesn't end at your no for me spending alot of money. I'll figure something out. How did this turn from my elation to a great night to this. I was info sharing and this comes out of it. Sigh. I had an unbelievable time. Like my best time in years. Just let me enjoy that please.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #26
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Fancy in heels I like you. Was hoping to one day see you. You are a great person and provide great input to the board. I hope to still see you because you are a hot redhead and have
Class but im never explaining to trolls in a risky business seeing a woman who was cool as fuck. Fat ass. Sexy as fuck. Dont want to see me. Im hurt. What im most concerned about is making enough money to pay 200 per hour. Get enough sense and that sexy cashier will fuck you for the whole night for 200 because she makes 12 an hour and busts her ass. I dont want to be blacklisted here. I need you'll. But as hard as it us for a black male to make money in America please save the bullshit. She's fine as fuck, cool, trustworthy, cool funny so hey say what youll want. Fancy. Honestly you are a matriarch in this business. One i wanted to schedule with. Like really. This isnt oz ma'am. Money doesn't spoil!

Heavens, dear, nobody is blacklisting you, but I'm an honest lass who won't pull the bulltwinkie over your eyes; some ladies won't see you henceforth because you reviewed a known BBFS/CP practitioner, but others will. Your future as a Hobbyist isn't in jeopardy over THIS. Your pool just narrowed a wee bit in a big ocean, but p
lenty of pretty mermaids in the salacious sea at affordable price points. I'm glad that you had a great time and your money was well-spent. I never said that the lady wasn't a fine, funny, sexy provider, but she is advertising something out of the ECCIE socially-accepted mainstream. Doesn't make it right or wrong, but there are those danged "unspoken consequences," alas. Getting off my soapbox now and back on the couch with my chihuahuas. Still frozen solid up here in the deep, dark, spooky woods. (I'd probably fall and bust my behind trying to get down my icy porch stairs. Did that a few seasons back and sported a full moon butt bruise in the shape of Texas for weeks!)

You said that you had the best time in years? Excellent! Revel in the memory, step off this thread, and proceed to the next platform of pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Lying about sex is as old as apple pie. It's a waste of time trying to sift through it. To me the guys that you are seeing that are bare-backing other girls but not saying shit are having a pretty good laugh at you saying this ....My view is that 80% of providers are bare backing at least 1-2 clients. It's just an unspoken "gentlemen's type agreement". So if I decide to see someone I'm seeing her under the assumption she's bare-backing someone. I don't care if she advertises it or not. Conversely just because she offers bare-back doesn't mean all Gents go see her just to bare-back. Why do I say 80% because I know of how often it's offered or has been ...these aren't girls who even advertise it. I don't judge if that's their thing I just strap up on my end.

and it's even worse in the RW. I know it makes you feel good to think you're providing yourself an extra level of protection but in this business by default..you are not....and the high risk pools those that engage in homosexual acts...do you know how many of them you have as clients? Probably not. That's why it's all a crap shoot.
Indeed. You're right in that we just never know. Won't stop me from taking what I believe to be the best road at the time, and everyone should do their utmost to play safe with such thoughts in mind.

Notice that I'm semi-retired now? I'm in the enviable position of being able to entertain only a handful of longtime loyal regulars who I'm exceeding familiar with and grateful to, cutting down on risk and worry. I'm a lucky Irish lassie! Newbies and/or new-to-me gentlemen are pretty sparse these days by my own choice. I rarely advertise, but I might get a hair up my Fancy fanny this coming week and solicit some variety.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:44 PM   #27
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sigh. I had an unbelievable time. Like my best time in years. Just let me enjoy that please.
Wait....are you like still having orgasms from that overnight?
Old 01-17-2018, 01:47 PM   #28
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I might get a hair up my Fancy fanny this coming week and solicit some variety.
Tired of that same ole same ole huh? lol
Old 01-17-2018, 01:59 PM   #29
shinepro
BANNED

Sisto i rented a maybach for my bday last year. I go to the club tell the valet park this shit at the door. Here's 50. Go in the club and find the baddest chick. Chat her up. Buy two drinks. Say hey what's up. I like you. Bad briad and if i say bad take that to the bank. Sisto she said shine pro you cool beans but you are too short. Hit me for two secs sisto but fuck it. I said ok and walked away. Club closes sisto and I'm banging thst ol school hov. Jigga whats my mofo name. Maybach got that banging system. Me snd my dudes rocking by the car. Chick comes out. I pay her no mind. Old school pop locking. How you doing she says. Ma'am im too short. I was playing. Ok, what's up. Let's go eat. Go screw her sisco. The next day im racing to get her home. She says babe why are you speeding. Thus car has got to be dropped off maam or i owe another 400 and might lose my deposit. She was speechless. Im a gentleman but i do me and i never entertain cheerleaders telling me how to live life. Guys make money, do you. The rest sorts itself out. By the way sisto, you cool beans. Next life well have a drink on me.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:10 PM   #30
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

^ you need to edit this...check your PM

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women