Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2022, 06:50 AM   #16
yfz250
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskirk7 View Post
Well, I revisited Anna today, I can tell she was a little upset. I was laying on the table when she walked in and as i thought she was getting ready for the massage she leaned over to me and showed me her phone scrolling for something, There it was, my encounter from Eccie! they put the encounter description with my looks and knew it was me. She said Boss very angry with me and ask if i would take it off, I appologized to her and said i'll try ,caused she seemed pretty upset. Well i messaged a Mod and ask if he can delete this review and he said no cause Eccie has a policy that once a review is put on it can not be removed. Don't like the policy cause it put her in awkard position. She's a nice girl and didn't mean any harm beside giving them more business.

yfz250 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 07:10 AM   #17
jameskirk7
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

jameskirk7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 07:14 AM   #18
jameskirk7
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

You got it Amish, That's what made the connection. And they obviously have access. Like they probaly all do. I think we all know Xin Sui does.
jameskirk7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 09:30 AM   #19
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by yfz250 View Post
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 09:02 PM   #20
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

SMDH
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 11:29 PM   #21
Dogface78
Valued Poster

What are you talking about AG?
Go back a page and see where this girl is mad at him for reviewing the her.
The same girl you reviewed here not too long ago.
I quoted the wrong post, look at post #8 where the OP says he was only trying drum up business for her.
Bullshit!
His motivation was the same for his as for the last 200 reviews of this girl in the past couple of months!
I could give a shit less about how Google makes money for this site, or anybody else on here.
And I don't really care if your not impressed with my review count!
But do the math, my 24 reviews in 3 years VS. your 40 in 9 years, I got you beat by twice!
So I'm not particularly impressed with yours either!

As a wise man once said, I'm just here for the funnies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post

SMDH
Old 01-08-2022, 06:26 AM   #22
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Dogface, I was kinda taken aback by your comment too. Like, this is a review site, how are you gonna give the guy grief for reviewing someone?

Whether he says he was “just trying to drum up business for her”, which we all know is bullshit, or not, no reason to come at dude sideways like that. He just isn’t okay enough with himself to say it, so I will: My review count would be half what it is or less if we didn’t have to give reviews to get PA. And that goes for the great majority of people on this site. The site incentivizes reviews for a reason, it drums up traffic and that equals revenue.

Just felt like I should stick up for the guy. You could be a little nicer to him. He seems like a nice enough guy.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 07:23 AM   #23
AugustWhite123
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
Dogface, I was kinda taken aback by your comment too. Like, this is a review site, how are you gonna give the guy grief for reviewing someone?

Whether he says he was “just trying to drum up business for her”, which we all know is bullshit, or not, no reason to come at dude sideways like that. He just isn’t okay enough with himself to say it, so I will: My review count would be half what it is or less if we didn’t have to give reviews to get PA. And that goes for the great majority of people on this site. The site incentivizes reviews for a reason, it drums up traffic and that equals revenue.

Just felt like I should stick up for the guy. You could be a little nicer to him. He seems like a nice enough guy.
AugustWhite123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 07:24 AM   #24
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Ok, apparently my point is not being taken.
My point is that how many time do you have to do a review on one place one massage parlor on one girl?
I understand why this site exists.
Do I think that this boss, this particular boss has PA, no I don't!.
Why?
Because this girl has been getting pounded by reviews for some time now,months as a matter of fact!
Had she had PA, she would have told this girl about her behavior some time ago.

I think that another monger went there perhaps because he likes to go there and perhaps to see a different girl, not this one.
Anyhow this guy sees his favorite place being blown the fuck up!
And tells the boss!
Or he has some connection to the boss. Someone told her.
Had the boss told her a while ago about this, I would lean towards the boss having premium access.
But since she has been being blown up for months now, I think someone white knighted for her.
Reasoning is that most of the bosses usually don't read English very well, even when they speak it decently.
And americanisims go right past them, especially when in writing.
So I think someone showed That boss the reviews and provided those details that got dude busted.

But understand my point, yes we do reviews of these girls. But why would you pound one place that is doing what you want them to do into the ground.
Mickey Dee's Fat Lucy is gone "she was well located, what more could a fat Ho want but to have Mickey Dee's at the end of her road" but I digress, we don't know why she dissappeared but you all blew her place the fuck up! Myoung the deathless, concubine to Gengis Khan, her boss got rid of her because you all blew her the fuck up!
Selena gone because of white knighting, I know this because she not only told me, but showed me the reviews!

Remember Metro spa that little gem?
The corner of Murray Ave. and Hazelwood Ave.?
The Chinese girl that owned it Julia was a personal friend of mine she sold it to the Korean girl Sue because she told me she didn't like the reviews, she is now in VA.
And there been quite a few more of these places blown up here.
Review after review of the same place same girl
As I said earlier, it is shortsighted to think nothing negative was eventually going to happen.

Not to mention that it is boring reading what amounts to cookie cutter reviews.
We know what is happening there, tell me something I don't know.

Quote:

Old 01-08-2022, 07:45 AM   #25
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustWhite123 View Post
[PRIVATE]Bite me Nanook!/PRIVATE]
Old 01-08-2022, 07:54 AM   #26
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:

Review after review after fucking review!
Same place, same girl, same results!
Same shit over and over and over!
It becomes annoying, especially when the writes a review gets busted and doesn't understand why they would be upset with him!
Gets a little whiney here, I just want to help them drum up business!
Don't help, I'm sure they have thier own people that they pay to do advertising.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:55 AM   #27
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Dogface, I understand your sentiment, but I think your complaint is more with the whole review ecosystem than with OP. As long as reviews are incentivized, this will happen. Especially with popular girls. I don’t disagree with your sentiment or your points, it just came off like a personal attack on OP.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 08:18 AM   #28
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Dog, first off when you are speaking of ROS info, or replying to comments made in private tags you should respond in private tags.

Old 01-08-2022, 08:22 AM   #29
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
But do the math, my 24 reviews in 3 years VS. your 40 in 9 years, I got you beat by twice!
!
You made my point. You review a lot more girls than I do. And they are ALL AMPs. You are by your own words endangering every one of those girls for no reason other than to get PA. Ironic isn’t it
Old 01-08-2022, 08:28 AM   #30
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
I could give a shit less about how Google makes money for this site, or anybody else on here.
Google does not make money for this site, you do. By writing reviews that other guys read. By looking at every ad here you do and every other guy who comes here to read reviews sees. If the site does not make money it does not exist. Then there is nowhere to get hofo or read reviews. If thats the world you want, why the fuck are you here now?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women