Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2024, 08:36 AM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Seems my last response was a bit to hot for ya...
Ye of little faith and even less patience.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 09:08 AM   #17
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If all those suppositions were correct or accurate, the answer to your question would be obvious.

If you aren’t scared of a second Trump regime, then you might be part of that answer.
Convo on this topic has been correctly answered above by yr. It's scary to think what trumpf is gonna do if reelected
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 09:28 AM   #18
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default What we've got here is...

In review: I asked a couple questions in the OP, to whit:
Quote:
The BIG question then is:
So what's your problem?!? What are ya'll so skeered of anyway? Sounds slam-dunky. Easy-peasy. A no brainer. Why even bother sort of thing.

Maybe the better question is:
So what are ya'll more afraid of anyway? Yourselves, Your beliefs, Reality?
You chose to "spew" about 396 words of "all the heinous crimes, foibles and hideous qualities via false accusations ad nauseam around here", not to mention a smattering of Obammy whataboutisms?!? Not a good look - IMHO.

I will temporarily indulge your view of: "Trump attempted to overturn the 2020 election." with the words of Trump, which are of record, when he said: "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,", while comparing them to some relevant words from, alas, a bygone era: "...the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." and follow it up with an oddly and hopefully familiar question: "So what's your problem?!? What are ya'll so skeered of anyway? Sounds slam-dunky. Easy-peasy. A no brainer. Why even bother sort of thing."

Please do try to stay on topic.
Quote:
Despite your use of words like 'lame and small minded' I will attempt a serious response.

Trump attempted to overturn the 2020 election. Not an opinion we have a sitting President sworn in by the same process Trump was and his asking Mike Pence to 'do the right thing' was at BEST Trump trying to do the right thing with the wrong method.

If Obama had tried this how would Republicans have responded? Quietly? A little dust up then all good maybe a month or two? No. Not at all.

Trump has stated many times since leaving office that he feels a President can not break the law. Immunity. Across the board. Again if a Democrat seeking the office of President spoke in those terms what would the mood be? There would be talk of an uprising. Lots of talk.

So you can try and pretend that Donald Trump is a victim of anything outside his own ego and big mouth. I despise Biden and his administration is a joke. Had there been real evidence in 2020 to send Biden home instead of moving his sorry ass into the White House the day that decision came down would have been a holiday celebration in my house.

But instead we are left with the current shitshow where Trump pisses on anyone who doesn't lick his boots and continues to try and undermine any chance the Republican party has of finding enough unity to mount an effort to regain the Senate and unseat Biden in November.

Donald Trump was a Democrat on 9/11 and for pretty much all of George W. Bush's term and was Independent during part of Obama's first term. He was jealous of those guys having a higher seat on the status ladder than he became a Republican. Again.

If you ask me the shortcuts to thinking are those who drink the Trump kool-aid and ask for another cup. Not saying he wasn't a good President. But let's not pretend he believes nearly as much of his rhetoric as those who wear MAGA proudly do. On Jan 6 we saw what many of those folks would like to do and Donald Trump absolutely inspires every bit of that mindset. He counts on it. But he is insulated from it. So why would he give a shit what the toll is on the rest of us?
Old 03-08-2024, 09:37 AM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Convo on this topic has been correctly answered above by yr. It's scary to think what trumpf is gonna do if reelected
So your rock solid, iron clad, belief that FJoeO'Biden will easily win reelection is made of silly putty? Or is more of a: "If Trump does to us, even just half of what we have done to him - we're proper fooked?
Old 03-08-2024, 10:41 AM   #20
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default Ignorance? Is that your defense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,", while comparing them to some relevant words from, alas, a bygone era: "...the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
So your defense is ignorance for Donald Trump? He invites millions to DC tells them the election was stolen then sends them to the Capitol but he had no idea there would be violence? Interesting take.

The Proud Boys did 'stay ready' as Trump instructed.

Some questions I posed if you care to give your insight:

If Obama had tried this how would Republicans have responded? Quietly? A little dust up then all good maybe a month or two?

Trump has stated many times since leaving office that he feels a President can not break the law. Immunity. Across the board. Again if a Democrat seeking the office of President spoke in those terms what would the mood be?

I'm not scared to have a real discussion. If that is possible here
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 11:19 AM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Rulz iz da rulz

Quote:
...I'm not scared to have a real discussion. If that is possible here
Contrary to popular belief, even the originator of the OP cannot change the subject. The rulz do allow for related intelligent discussion under the banner of a particular OP subject - which, in this case, is not about Trump, his supporters or Obama. Truth be told, it's not even about the O'Biden. The OP is about the fear and lack of confidence in the O'Biden acolytes.

Rest assured, if you want to start yet another TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS thread - there is a reasonable chance I may well chip in my 2 cents or more, with a lofty goal to remain on topic even. Can't guarantee I'll always hit the mark, but I typically hit what I aim at.
Old 03-08-2024, 11:28 AM   #22
DNinja69
BANNED

Default Awww

Quote:
Contrary to popular believe, even the originator of the OP cannot change the subject. The rulz do allow for related intelligent discussion under the banner of a particular OP subject - which, in this case, is not about Trump, his supporters or Obama. Truth be told, it's not even about the O'Biden. The OP is about the fear and lack of confidence in the O'Biden acolytes.

Rest assured, if you want to start yet another TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS thread - there is a reasonable chance I may well chip in my 2 cents or more, with a lofty goal to remain on topic even. Can't guarantee I'll always hit the mark, but I typically hit what I aim at.
Its ok I didn't expact a response but the name TRUMP appears in the title of this thread and clearly it is about the race between our current and former Presidents

I will continue to ask questions, whether anyone is up for the task of having an actual discussion or not

the 'lawfre' argument is convenient because it presumes that if Dems tried what Trump wanted to pull ignoring election results republicans would be on the warpath.

But we can keep trying to pretend Trump is just an innocent victim and Biden is the only culprit in the conversation.

Old 03-08-2024, 11:39 AM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Focus, focus, focus...

Old 03-08-2024, 11:46 AM   #24
DNinja69
BANNED

Default Cute...

Quote:
Focus, focus, focus...

Flirting won't gt you far with me but I do appreciate your proving me correct.

Carry on

Plenty of bullshit coming from both sides and neither candidate is doing much to defuse the commentary.

Let the shitshow rage on
Old 03-09-2024, 04:21 AM   #25
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Q) What is a rental doughnut called?

A) a Hertz doughnut

Sadly I fear it is a bit more complex than that. It's ingrained in the thought processes. They don't actually think, so much as they react to programing - IMHO. This thread was not meant to uncover and explore the Parallel mind sets at play here. However, our reaction needs to reflect that perspective. I only aimed at one objective in the OP: why such fear, aka lack of confidence, while espousing massive confidence? See the disconnect?

Some day I may attempt a thread on the parallel dysfunction junction. (been meaning to for some time) For now, I'll just snag a snippet from an article: Political and cultural transformation in the era of massive psychic damage
Quote:
...rightwing victory in American society will not come in the form of a decisive desperate struggle. You’re not going to accomplish anything by just rattling someone’s cage. It’s not going to be “The Turner Diaries” or whatever violent fantasy people are drawn to these days. Rather, it’s going to be more like Shakespeare’s play “The Taming of the Shrew.” You have all these crazy people who have been rendered dysfunctional and even deranged for any number of reasons, and you must seduce them into being normal and happy again so that positive change can actually occur...
Don't get me wrong, I'm all about shattering some things
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... It's the Beliefs - yes, the beliefs... THAT is what surely
causes the TDS and hatred of Trump that we see in the liberal
news-media and those who believe their Lies.

The simple, yet sad FACT that Trump SHATTERED the liberal hold
on Americans thru the media... Trump took that away-from the
shoddy likes of CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC... And HOW was it done??

Simply by Trump telling Americans the TRUTH!

And by doing so - the main stream liberal media has been exposed
as the corrupt liars that they are. ... Which is WHY the media
seeks to vilify Trump...

... Trump has exposed the media as two-faced Frauds - who not-onley
carry the water for the sorry likes of Biden, OBama, and Hillary
- but SEEK to carry their water... And thus must chant each lie.

... I'd surely LIST al the lies - but the point of the thread
was "the Question" and I'm not sure just how much bandwidth
the site has - if I do start listing all the lies..

But the Beliefs are the reason for the hatred...
As Trump has forced the liberals there to actually question
their-own beliefs... And hide from all the media lies.

#### Salty
Old 03-09-2024, 05:23 AM   #26
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
... the name TRUMP appears in the title of this thread...
Actually, no it did not say TRUMP. Try reading it thusly: Let's talk about the BIG trump question for a change. Perhaps a teentsy, negligible even, hardly worth mentioning, typo in the title? Whether a capital T or small t, you would still react as to TRUMP! So it really doesn't much matter. Reaction versus deliberation.
Old 03-09-2024, 06:14 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That’s silly.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 06:22 AM   #28
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That’s silly.
Or is it?
Old 03-09-2024, 07:56 AM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Sometimes iron(ny) comes in the form of a truck load of anvils.

At this point in time my Spidey senses are telling me that time may very well be of the essence here. I started this thread prior to the recent and tragically gaslit SOTU address, which, ironically, very few are talking about around these here fora.

Featuring the raging Biden with the dilated, black, eyeballs thing. Dark Brandon 2.0?

Yet, even more confusion reigns post SOTU.
Is it fair to call it Biden Deranged Syndrome (BDS)?

Dim Brandon v11.29?

Biden Glitches Out at Gaffe-Filled PA Rally: “Pennsylvania, I have a Message for You – Send Me to Congress”
by Jim Hoft Mar. 8, 2024 9:00 pm
Quote:
...Biden then told the crowd that our freedoms came under attack on July the 6th? Huh?...

...And Joe Biden admitted that almost every world leader has grabbed his arm, pulled him aside, and said, “You can’t win again.”...
Who can forget the epic Trump trolling response?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XgTRK7-zaQ

Sure, it seemed childish, until you watch the Young Turks response to it. Then you get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpE8oUaYiA

Bingo! Zowie! Bop!

Not to forget to mention the entirely ill-fated "official" rebuttal by one Kattie Brit (as alluded to in a valued poster's subject line in this thread). It may have been a well selected demographic (mommy vote), but delivered via a terrible message and spokesperson - IMHO DEI in action?

It would be fair to say that the O'Biden acolytes took some serious hit points deep in in their "confidence" numerology as a direct result, in spite of a little bump give back thanks to Kattie, perhaps.

Regardless, we should shows some amount of compassion to the shattered confidence levels of the O'Biden acolytes while they come up with their Plan C or whatever iteration they are up to now-a-days. Or is it now a daze? .
Old 03-09-2024, 10:03 AM   #30
DNinja69
BANNED

Default You are all over the place dude...

Quote:
Actually, no it did not say TRUMP. Try reading it thusly: Let's talk about the BIG trump question for a change. Perhaps a teentsy, negligible even, hardly worth mentioning, typo in the title? Whether a capital T or small t, you would still react as to TRUMP! So it really doesn't much matter. Reaction versus deliberation.
"With all the picayune, lame and small minded questions and pot shots about all the evils and perils of Trump"

Try logical thought process then combine that with coherent sentence structure and proceed to make points in a direct manner. That would be my advice but do you dude. Freedom n all

On the subject of the SOTU address I can't defend Biden he was more peppy a geezer than usual but still full of shit though the rebuttal was quite cringe and unnerving. Tell me the one again about how the Republican party is not full of dumb fuckery?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women