Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2015, 05:29 AM   #16
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Evie, I think you're an absolute doll! And a professional. You've great business skills and tact.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:56 AM   #17
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Evie, I think you're an absolute doll! And a professional. You've great business skills and tact.
And decent grammar/spelling.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 08:17 AM   #18
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie Doll View Post
Just because a provider has cheap rates doesn't mean they'd rob a person! That's not a justified or proven assumption. I have cheap specials and show me something that says I'm not quality. Maybe some guys have to go for the girls that need the money badly because they can't get a reputable provider to see them because their references don't respond.

And you are hating on the girls with low rates.
I also run specials which adequately reflect appreciation to them, once again not what I meant nd this was not the point i was making. I was on usasexguide nd it never failed there would be pages nd pages all over multiple girls saying how terrible this or that was with service or demeanor etc. nd it would only continue. To show that beCause her rate was incredibly cheap others went to see the same provider me proceeded to bash her all over the guides. It made me curious as to why is all, sorry if I offended anybody
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 11:26 AM   #19
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Once again a good post with good intention turned bad by snotty jibes, but that's the only way it seems to go around here. But all the hate aside I appreciate the input.
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 02:26 PM   #20
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh.o View Post
The thought has been brought to my attention, help me understand.. Some of yu hobbyists see cheap donation rates nd jump nd yell with joy, but that's really desirable? And if BP girls never leave any of you satisfied with something nice to review about them why do you continually dive back into that pool. I know there are several top notch girls in this town with skills that will keep you satisfied and guessing...I'm only asking I have nothing against trying to make it for yourself, but I know it's been said as I've heard it been told that BP doesn't have a whole lot of winners so please use your big heads gentlemen (the one attached to the top of your neck) try seeing a quality girl one time, I'm sure it will change ur perspective as to what is cheap..but let me know how you all feel!!
Firstly, you opened the door for opinions. When asking for opinions be prepared any and all responses even those that would differ from yours and potentially hurt your feelers. That's something you learn with age, I suppose.

Not that my opinion matters and I've only been to Wichita once (hello handsome gents that I had pleasure of meeting) but thought I'd offer it anyway. Your post comes off extremely catty and competitive regardless of intentions. It's none of my business, your business or anyone else's business how someone runs her own business. I just found this thread comical. Find a friend and call them with your opinions, instead of starting a thread, to avoid The Beautiful Wrath of Gemma.

Oh and I've been with a couple clients for little to nothing...that does not make me a classless desperate "hooker". That means the sex was fucking amazing and I was horny.
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:20 PM   #21
Evie Doll
Account Disabled

User ID: 303130
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Gemma! Thanks guys
Evie Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 11:29 PM   #22
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Forget everything else... I just want to see VOWELS in posts! Wtf???
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:24 AM   #23
KACI
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 139511
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You came from and still are on bp. You live from motel to motel. You also raffled your ass for trivia answers. Your children have been present during your dates yet you think others shouldn't be able to survive in this industry... GTFOH
And the library has been OFFICIALY opened! Read huntee!
KACI is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:09 PM   #24
Hobgoblin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't care for some of the replies some of have given Tosh, being snarky doesn't actually make you morally superior despite what the television tells you. In fact it just makes you unpleasent to be around. And Toshs question was fair in the first place.

as to that question for me. I have gotten lucky a few times so you could say its like a slot machine. Much like a slot machine its a bad investment, but sometimes you just want to try your luck.
Hobgoblin is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:37 PM   #25
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
Forget everything else... I just want to see VOWELS in posts! Wtf???
That was pretty much my comment about spelling/grammar lol.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 09:07 PM   #26
Hobby_Bobby
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

WTF?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1557782

You mongers that like to shag with the kids in the next room oughta dig this! Some impressive tits ... But damn!
Hobby_Bobby is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 06:56 AM   #27
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
I don't care for some of the replies some of have given Tosh, being snarky doesn't actually make you morally superior despite what the television tells you. In fact it just makes you unpleasent to be around. And Toshs question was fair in the first place.
Quite the contrary-- There was nothing fair about her post hobgoblin. And if it's such an unpleasant atmosphere, then remove yourself from the thread. She opened the door for opinions as she expressed her own. Being sharply critical just comes with the territory
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:07 AM   #28
Hobgoblin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quite the contrary-- There was nothing fair about her post hobgoblin. And if it's such an unpleasant atmosphere, then remove yourself from the thread. She opened the door for opinions as she expressed her own. Being sharply critical just comes with the territory
Youre going to have to point out to me where she was being unfair with her original post. Because I don't see it and there are no personal attacks until we get to your post.

edit: We have a pretty small community here that is constantly under siege by a pompus sanctimonius society using unjust laws to persecute people not hurting anyone else and just trying to have a good time. It's us vs. The world. We can be nice to one another. There's nothing wrong with that
Old 11-20-2015, 10:36 AM   #29
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You came from and still are on bp. You live from motel to motel. You also raffled your ass for trivia answers. Your children have been present during your dates yet you think others shouldn't be able to survive in this industry... GTFOH
Let me remind you, Hobgoblin, of what Gemma said. How can Tosh condemn others for the same exact things she does? I spoke up purely bc of her dependents being present. Can't/won't respect that and sorry that you find that commendable behavior. And she IS hurting lives of the innocent. They see/hear crap that will damage them forever.

Also, Jack Johnson was the first to point out her blindness by saying she also posts on bp so Gemmas not your first personal buzzkill...she's just more forward that it caught your attention.

And, no, I don't believe I'm morally superior. I'm just as damaged as the next person BUT there's lines that need to be drawn. End rant.

She asked for opinions. ..she got them.
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:53 AM   #30
Hobgoblin
Valued Poster

A. I will give you the Johnson thing . But the gemma thing seemed a little uncalled for and mean spirited. And it didn't come from some Joe schmoe but a fellow entertainer

B. If Toshes post attacked anyone(which it really didn't) it would be the clients. She never said all back page girls are trash. Just pointed out it has some problems. Which is entirely true . And asked guys why they spend good money on bad company, unless I am completely missing something here.

. Starting to wonder if you folks have a beef with her for some reason unknown to me. I'm pretty new here but Tosh seems like the nicest most out going out of everyone, so I just don't get it

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women