Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2017, 02:45 PM   #46
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sucking dick is the quickest way to get me wet. When their eyes roll back..it is a power rush. I will even stop to make them look into my eyes as I slowly gobble them up.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 08:21 AM   #47
ej4514
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Woman who can give head like she needs an deeply in love with my dick and its the only one on earth
ej4514 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 05:47 AM   #48
Jon[s]
Valued Poster

If it's sloppy.

Simple as. Don't need anything slow or teased or whatever.

Just need some sloppy head.

Bonus points if I nut and she is still going. It gets to a point to where it starts to hurt, but if she keeps going that goes away.

Though with one lady, I literally had to beg for my dick back.
Jon[s] is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:37 AM   #49
RACE4GIRLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I truly believe that any girl that says they love putting a strangers dick in their mouth a few times a day is lying. For that matter most girl if honest would say the same. Girl in real life give head for their partners benifit and the good ones enjoy pleasing and being good.
The best blow job every was a girl I met when I was at a fire department school for a 4 weeks. She was in the military and had a spinner body but a fugley face. She was very inexperienced and wanted a FWB for the time we were there. She told me she didn't like BJ but being a girl she needed to be good at it because two reasons. She liked getting her pussie licked and could not bring her self to be with a girl. She would took it slow and use her tongue and entire mouth not just her lips. She would let me cum in her mouth and never slowed and swollowed. She said she hatred the taste so onece a guy was coming she would put it in the back of her throats and it would go down with out a taste.
I made her open her mouth one time and stick her tongue out and made her taste every drop. She told me fine I had to tongue her ass. She was a Anamal during sex. Strictly mish and lots of kissing and deep eye contact.

One of the most talented BJ was just weird but good. I was with a couple once and in the middle of pounding her with her on top with her back to me he started licking her clit. He was paying a lot more attention to everything down then I really was comfortable with and she ask if I would just fill their bucket list and let him finish. She let it come out of her and I received some of the firmest bj ever. I finished and. Then left. I just like a girl being real. Nothing fake.
RACE4GIRLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:27 PM   #50
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
Sucking dick is the quickest way to get me wet. When their eyes roll back..it is a power rush. I will even stop to make them look into my eyes as I slowly gobble them up.

I like to call my BJ technique a "cock massage"..........kinda like my tongue is making love to your cock!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:51 AM   #51
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Best blow jobs for me fall into 3 categories...

1) suck and swallow then a short pause to let me go limp then suck me off again. Much more difficult to get me off a second time but my body freaking shutters the whole time and is just prolonged extacy.

2) me standing with her on her knees with her finger nails dug into my ass in a place that we might get caught

3) CIM then she gives the load back in my mouth and we dfk with my load
starway is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 09:19 AM   #52
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

I love it when a gal takes it slow and sensual. She needs to play with the strings of spit and pre-cum. Make each one a work of sexual art which takes creativity and empathy. Eye contact is a must unless we are in 69. When I do cum, please don't stop...keep at it, slow and sensuously. Yes I may be sensative, but it feels incredible. Natural slurping sounds are okay but the current trend in other the top slurping ad gagging sounds don't do anything for me. If you throw in a little dirty talk, well in some cases a lot of dirty talk and spitting on it works too. Now for the submissive girls...on your knees. When I cum I want yo to hold it in your mouth until I tell you it is okay to swallow it. Then show me you swallowed it before asking permission to suck on my dick some more.

Playing with, licking and sucking the balls is very enjoyable...better when you are having a double blowjob so they can take turns on the balls and cock or TUMA while the other is sucking.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:33 AM   #53
Cockpunch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Keep your hands off my dick
Use your mouth.

If you say you can deep throat on your menu put down the biggest cock you have done.

"I can deep throat and can take a 10 inch cock with no gagging"
Nothing worse than going to a pro that says she can and she cant.
I've said this maybe like 20 times! I hate goin to see so called "Deepthroat Queens" and the biggest dick she ever DT was a 5 or 6 inch pecker!
Cockpunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:46 AM   #54
bustitbig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I know exactly what you mean
bustitbig is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:10 PM   #55
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
...and conversely I get rock hard the fastest by tasting pussy. Oral is awesome.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:44 PM   #56
ClimaxBlues
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote RACE4GIRLS -"I truly believe that any girl that says they love putting a strangers dick in their mouth a few times a day is lying."

I love to eat pussy and have eaten 3 strangers pussies in one day. I would gladly double that. I can't believe there aren't girls who feel the same way about sucking cocks. To me, it's better if they seem to like or love it, rather than, I have to do this.
That said, I don't know what makes it good. I have had girls blow me for 30 - 40 minutes and not get me off and others, like Ameera Cakes, that make me pop in 30 seconds. I don't know the secret.
ClimaxBlues is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:31 AM   #57
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Slow, Sensual and teasing, real light touches gets my to going.
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 09:51 AM   #58
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Gets me wet!! I love rubbing it on my face, it feels sensual and erotic! I love teasing and building it up and most recently, with freshly showered guys, I've added tuma to my bjs. And I love it.

I've given a 2 hr one before to a guy that can be done in minutes, even seconds if I choose so. By the end of it he was begging to come.

So freaking hot.

Hobby or not, this activity is apart of my "I love it " list along with facials and Greek

Well and daty. I could daty for hours. The scent of a woman, and the taste is overwhelmingly amazing. I've gotten off from doing it with clothes on.
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:56 PM   #59
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockpunch View Post
I've said this maybe like 20 times! I hate goin to see so called "Deepthroat Queens" and the biggest dick she ever DT was a 5 or 6 inch pecker!

Anything I can't handle I send towards miss Brandy Sweet in Huntsville, and when it comes to DT and Brandy, I must say I bow to a skill far greater than my own!

I might still gag at the 8-10 inchers, but I'm splendidly enthusiastic and love my prize at the end.

Practice makes perfect, wanna help me practice? 😂😂
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:46 AM   #60
classyatlantan
Valued Poster

Practice makes perfect GiGi!
classyatlantan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women