Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2011, 05:32 AM   #1
country1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default ************ no response

Am I the only one that gets a no response from these ladies that claim they are coming to our town and then nothing not even I am not interested or can't make it. When a lady says she is coming to your area and you clear your schedule just to be able to see her and the on the day she is supposed to arrive you send an email in anticipation of a visit it is frustrating when you don't get any kind of response what so ever. My time is just as valuable as any of the ladies out there.
country1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:18 PM   #2
shagnthor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I hear your frustration. Scheduling can be tough. In the last two weeks there have been ladies who've canceled their visit or backed it up a week, but I did receive return emails and/or calls. Even with good communication it can be frustrating. Time is irreplaceable. However, I have had to cancel appointments and am certain I will in the future. That's life...shit happens.

I dunno...if you feel that your communication was good, and you're not happy with the way it went down, then don't pursue this provider in the future. Then, maybe it was isolated and she wants to make it up to you with a big sloppy BJ. Who knows, brotha.
shagnthor is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Sorry this happened to you,there are a lot of well reviewed ladies on the board,if the shoe were on the other foot,you would be a no good SOB,maybe she retired again and forgot to tell you??
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Interesting situation - I have verified that the lady in question was not in Alabama and has not been for quite some time. I have verified this through a person I trust. It is possible that someone else is using her handle on BP. So, I have removed the review and will remove her handle from this thread. I'm leaving the thread open because it is a legitimate general topic. The lady in question has also left ECCIE.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:16 AM   #5
country1
Gaining Momentum

She told me she was not in Alabama but was planning a trip and would be in the Montgomery area on that Friday or The next Monday at the latest when she responed to my original email with my info and references. And then when her ad came out on BP on the Sunday before that Monday it sure seemed like she was planning to be in the area so I sent another email to confirm and thats when I did not receive a response. Thats what happened in a nut shell. My personal opinion is if your not coming to my area don't post the ad unless it states you are trying to round up business in advance.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #6
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Country1 - whether or not it was the ECCIE provider or someone using her ID, the topic is a good one and worth having a discussion about. I suspect most of us have had your experience, or, worse, waiting for a lady to show up who never does and never calls after an appointment has been set. It's unprofessional and inconsiderate. And ladies have had the exact same thing happen to them - guys who don't show up. In both cases, there may be good reasons, but an explanation should always be given.

It's good to have a reminder occasionally that it is inconsiderate.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:46 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
Country1 - whether or not it was the ECCIE provider or someone using her ID, the topic is a good one and worth having a discussion about. I suspect most of us have had your experience, or, worse, waiting for a lady to show up who never does and never calls after an appointment has been set. It's unprofessional and inconsiderate. And ladies have had the exact same thing happen to them - guys who don't show up. In both cases, there may be good reasons, but an explanation should always be given.

It's good to have a reminder occasionally that it is inconsiderate.

JaG
Ditto!!!!

{sorry that happened to ya...happy hobbying babe!}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:31 PM   #8
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

country1,I don't buy the bullshit that some body was using her name,and i can backup my comment.hope you find a good one soon,another girl pulled the same bullshit on the new orleans board the weekend,check it out,jessica gray,
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:35 PM   #9
country1
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for all the replies. happy Fourth.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women