Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > The Sandbox - Tennessee
The Sandbox - Tennessee The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9598
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A question about the airlines

Okay, all of you in Memphis that fly often know that for some stupid reason it is one of the most expensive airports to fly in or out of. When I travel to Phoenix, I usually get one way because I don't want to have a time restraint for my return. I can rarely find a one way return ticket from Phx to Memphis less than 350 and sometimes as high as 650.......BUT........ i can get a one way ticket to Nashville or New Orleans that connects in Memphis for as low as 98 bucks. Usually I go with that option and just get off in Memphis.

My question.......Am I risking "red flagging" myself with homeland security and the airlines by doing this. I'm hoping someone with a little inside knowledge of the airlines might have some input. Thanks!
Bliss is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
Lang Sicherung
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default No flag

Nah, many people are doing just as you do. Especially if your going/coming the west of Memphis. Memphis and eastward is not as bad.

Northwest/Delta has a stranglehold on the Memphis airport, that's why fares are so high.
Lang Sicherung is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

I sometimes drive to LR and fly Southwest to PHX, much better pricing for RT tickets. Pleasant small airport, too. But there is the parking fee -- and the drive, of course.
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:55 AM   #4
Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9598
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes I do that too Slowhand. I sure wish SW would go to Memphis. Sometimes it is too hard to resist that 98 dollar ticket from Phx to Nashville or New Orleans though that connects in Memphis. Crazy airlines.
Bliss is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:02 AM   #5
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

I'm going to have to look for that 98 dollar option, Bliss, never noticed that one before . . .

Getting SW here would be huge . . .

Prices out of Memphis are ridiculous, even booked early . . . can fly to Europe cheaper sometimes than across this country . . .
Old 07-31-2010, 04:09 AM   #6
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

They nailed it Bliss. If it's not a Northwest flight check Nash for North & East and LR for West. Or wrap yourself in purple and orange, slap a shipping label on your ass and go FedEx.

Is the Betty Bus still running to LR guys? I paid like -$50 for a one way car rental to LR Bliss.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:40 AM   #7
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't fly much. But once I went one way and got red flagged. They sent me to another room and I was searched. I looked at them and said "Wow! I look that obvious huh?"...

It was because I went one way and booked my flight last minute...

That's America for ya!
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:34 AM   #8
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

A search shows the Bettie Bus is still running, but the rate is ridiculous, if what's posted at the link below is accurate -- $175 one way Mphs-LR for a single traveler! If there are three, it's $100 each, if there are five $70 each.

http://bettiebus.com/shuttle/memphis-little-rock

I am clearly in the wrong business . . .
Old 08-06-2010, 05:15 PM   #9
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

All you really need to do is get an LLC if you don't already have one. That will take care of the "why" you do things that way....it's for your "legit" business of course.

Personally, I hate every airline except Southwest. If I added up all the hours I spend in airports and stuck at hotels doing nothing, I would have an extra week per month of providing income. I can tell you this about U.S....do NOT connect in Charlotte past 6 p.m. because you can bet you will be stuck there all night. It's a little inside secret that they do on purpose not to fly out past 5. I fly 4 times a month so it's usually U.S. or Delta and they BOTH suck azz!

I almost got arrested on my last Delta flight out of ATL because they had us stuck in the hot plane for 2 hours and would not let you get up to go to the bathroom. I told the stew if she did not get out of my way I would go right on the floor and she could clean it up lol. The whole plane heard her tell me I could not go, and I said well you better have a damn good Attorney. 2 min. later another lady came to my seat and said, "The captain said you can go." I was like, "Yea that's what I thought" lol.

It is so much of a hassle to fly these days, and for some of us it's imperative to maximize our hobby time.
London Rayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women