Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2024, 07:26 AM   #31
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Trump

A bully with a big mouth.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 07:40 AM   #32
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Nobody knows what if anything happened at the Department Store except Carroll and Trump. But Trump and his attorneys weren’t allowed to question whether Carroll was lying at the trial. The jury had to accept with certainty that Trump raped her. Is that Orwellian or what? If I weren’t posting from a cell phone I’d link to LustyLad’s Kangaroo Court post.
The first trial was the one where Carrol was awarded she MET the proof required of sexual assault, and a jury found Trump guilty of sexual assault. Trumps defense was, she's not my type, totally made up, all his normal shit...and his attorney failed to dissuade the jury of his Innocence.

What part did you miss on that?

They then awarded damages of 5mm. Add on the second defamation case where it was Trump's own big mouth and texting etc. That she was "this and that", and the award was this 83.5mm

All in, Trump took million dollar nuisance case and winningly, turned it into a 88.5 million dollar payday.

Add on attorney fees for both sides of he appeals...

My man will be well over 100 million dollars for having poor taste, a big mouth, and no ability to control himself.

He's his own worst enemy.... But I love seeing him prove me right.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 07:50 AM   #33
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you are not wrong about that, his big mouth is his worst and enduring quality

if he has to pay the piper for that then so be it

but it doesn't mean he's guilty

Well a jury who sat through the presentation of facts and witnesses from both sides was there, and they found him guilty. These are NY residents and peers of the plaintiff and defendant. They believed Carrol over Trump.

If Trump is innocent, he should have hired a better attorney than the workaday Habba real estate one, and someone with better knowledge of court presentation etc. He bought a dime store attorney and is reaping the results. Funny that he's still keeping her while he loses not once, but twice, and is all but laughed at by the judge who schooled her on court practice of presenting evidence.

You can think he's innocent all day long, but in reality the people who spent hours and days and weeks listening found him guilty. Just cuz Fox News says he isn't, and OAN says he isn't, doesn't have one ounce of sway on their opinion journalism. You know how you know he's guilty?

A jury said he is. And to the tune of 5 million the first time and 83.5 million the second - that's 88.5 million not including attorney fees for having a big mouth, a hard-on, and the inability to control either.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:37 AM   #34
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

What i find absolutely hilarious about this entire series of events is the likelihood that nothing would ever have happened if Trump had simply had the discipline to say “No Comment” anytime her name was mentioned.

He didn’t have to confirm or deny anything. Sometimes saying nothing is the best strategy. Unfortunately i don’t think Trump has the ability to actually do that.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:48 AM   #35
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Open message to Alina Habba:

Good luck collecting your fees. I filed bankruptcy, and listed there what Mr. Trump owes me.

Sincerely,
Rudy G.

VitaMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women