Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default FOX NEWS: ENEMY OF CONSERVATISM

Rush Limbaugh says Fox News did not want him to talk about the state of the Republican Party on the network and he called the move “quite telling.”

“They asked me, what do you want to talk about, I didn’t want to talk about Egypt – first thing out of my mouth, I want to talk about immigration and the state of the Republican party. Wouldn’t go there. I had to bring it up myself to whatever extent I did. And that, by the way, is quite telling to me,” Limbaugh said on his radio show.
“I told the people at Fox I wanted to talk about this today, three or four times, and they wouldn’t do it. They were not interested in bringing this subject up,” Limbaugh said on his radio show. “I wanted to talk about this in relationship to the current state of the Republican party. And they wouldn’t do it.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...#ixzz2XzeMxMnp
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

People who think Fox News is a conservative media out let are not informed...FNC is more interested in keeping the GOP in power than seeing a shift to constitutional conservative politics.

Murdock only owns 12% of the company; decisions at the management level are equally controled by Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal who owns 7% of Fox.

For example:

Saudi Prince has demonstrated an ability to influence how news is portrayed on Fox News Channel. For example, back in 2005, during coverage of Muslim riots in France, Fox News displayed a banner that identified the riots for what they were – “Muslim riots”.

Bin Talal relayed what happened next, via Think Progress:

I picked up the phone and called Murdoch… (and told him) these are not Muslim riots, these are riots out of poverty. Within 30 minutes, the title was changed from Muslim riots to civil riots.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Fox News uses the Tea Party for ratings but in reality they are in the Carl Rowe camp of the GOP.

Rush does not have to run for office and Fox News (and Carl Rowe) are about getting more folks elected.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You are correct WTF..........the TP influence is important to Fox............look for their ratings to decline even more if the Senate immigration bill gets passed.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Hmmmmmm, why do I recall so many leftists here comparing Fox News with the Tea Party.......can you guys try to be consistent?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Hmmmmmm, why do I recall so many leftists here comparing Fox News with the Tea Party.......can you guys try to be consistent?
Because Fox News used the Tea Party for rating until the Carl Rove camp said "Enough! We are having trouble getting Republicans elected in swing states."
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:21 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Wrong answer; Fox news shifted center well before the TP and rise of Karl Rove.....the shift began when Murdock sold a chunk of stock to the Saudi Prince.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Wrong answer; Fox news shifted center well before the TP and rise of Karl Rove.....the shift began when Murdock sold a chunk of stock to the Saudi Prince.
Saudi is the right wing of the Middle East, kinda like the Tea Party in this country. Ya'll have that in common with your Muslim brothers. I've always found that ironic!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Murdock only owns 12% of the company; decisions at the management level are equally controled by Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal who owns 7% of Fox.
You might want to up your research game a bit WW. In actuality, Murdoch actually controls JUST A BIT MORE than 12%. More like close to 40%.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sco...lit-2013-07-01
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:40 AM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Saudi is the right wing of the Middle East, kinda like the Tea Party in this country. Ya'll have that in common with your Muslim brothers. I've always found that ironic!

Which proves that you just don't understand much of anything. If I call something a civil rights bill even though there are no civil rights in it, you'll believe me...if I'm a democrat douchebag.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women